Lonely

Because Of You
 I miss you . . .  I need you . . . 
I miss you . . .  I need you . . . 
Rewind back the time
I wanna kiss youu again ma boy. . . 
 
 
 
 
Yesung felt like an outsider. Kyuhyun wouldn't talk to him anymore after what the two had done and Tao wouldn't let him anywhere near Ryeowook ever again. This wasn't spose to happen. The three of them were spose to be together. 
 
 
Flashback
 
 
 
4 months ago
 
 
If looks could kill Lee Sungmin would have been dead by now. The man was perfect and everyone had loved him. Everyone but Yesung and Kyuhyun. The stupid boy was taking their Wookie's time away from them. It was a quite night with snow falling. Snow at this time of the year was uncommon then again so was your hit man falling in love with the person he murdered lover. Kyuhyun made a huge mistake calling Jaesun. Jaesun made an even bigger mistake calling Jaeki who in return got Lee Sungmin thrown into the life of Ryeowook. Yesung was watching the snowfall from his families cafe window with calm eyes. He already had a plan to get rid of Sungmin it was a last resort if everything else failed. Yesung picked up his jacket he had laying on the table next to him. No one but him was in the small coffee shop, with it being 2 in the morning Yesung was not one to blame them. He put his jacket on and left the shop after locking all the doors and made his way home. Heechul would be sleeping by now and he would never hear the end of it if he asked him to come and get him now. As he walked down main street he passed all the cute little stores you would expect to see in a small town. Yesung hated it here and only stayed because of Ryeowook. He leaned near the bricks of a small toy shop near the entry of an alley and sigh. 
 
' I wish I could turn back time. ' He said to no one. Expecting not to get an answer he almost had a heart attack when he got one. 
 
' Why ? ' A voice asked him with a thick Chinese accent. 
Yesung turned quickly to hide where the voice came from but he saw nothing. 
 
' Who is there? Come out who ever you are! ' Yesung yelled. He was not in the mood to be toyed with. A tall lour boy stepped out from the alley into the street light with piercing eyes glaring down at him. He now wished that he didn't ask for him to come out he was scary as . He wore what could closely resemble a sweater if you could call that ratty thing a sweater. His jeans, is they were jeans were torn in various places and his shoes looked worn. Fear he had felt was soon placed with disgust. How dare this lowly creature talk to him. The boy looked at him innocently with questioningly eyes. Yesung almost threw up when he got a good look at his hair. It was extremely ratty and sticking in all directions. 
 
' You shouldn't judge others by what they look like you know that right? ' The boy , mocking him, waiting for him to make a move back. It took a moment to realize this but the boy in front of him was far from innocent. The air around him was consumed with death. When Yesung didn't answer but kept on looking in shock the boy frowned and glared. That glare got Yesung out of his funk and he glared back. He may have no been as tall but he could be intimidating to. 
 
' I don't care what you think kid, with all of this being said I never want to see you again you should leave the city if you know what is good for you. ' Yesung hissed out and walked past the kid. 
 
' He'll never love you with what you had done to him and, he won't love you with what you will do in the future Kim Jongwoon. My name is Tao and you will be seeing more of me even if you don't want to. Stay away from little Wookie to. If you harm him in any way i'll kill you. ' Tao said with a smile and turned back into the alley to look for food. He wished that Kim Jongwoon would listen to him but he already knew the outcome unknowing to everyone else. Yesung just turned ad glared at where the spot Tao stood before was.
 
 
 
End Flashback
 
 
 
 
My heart aches
It’s too much to bear
And where are you? (I cried a lot)
Can’t live without you
Please come back to me
And stay with me
 
 
 
 
Sadness was soon replaced with anger for what had happened. It wasn't his fault that everything failed it was Sungmins. He stole his property away from him. Ryeowook was spose to stay with him. 
 
 
Flashback
 
 
3 Months Ago
 
 
' You know I won't burst into flames is you keep on glaring at me like that. ' Sungmin mocked him. Everyone knew that Ryeowook loved his man, Lee Sungmin. But Yesung knew that was a lie. It had to be a lie Ryeowook loved him. 
 
' You know I saw Ryeowook last night. He was great in bed. He kept of screaming my name and everyth - ' Yesung wasn't able to finish what he was saying due to a fist hitting his nose head on. He fell to the floor and was kicked. 
 
' Its not nice to say lies like that Jongwoon. When we both know that he was with me last night and now you. ' Sungmi hissed and left the empty classroom the two were in. Yesung slowly got up and walked out of the class room. Once in the hallway he passed his fangirls who, freaked out at the site of his bleeding face and asked him who had done it. Yesung broke into tear and cried about how Sungmin was a terrible person only harming Ryeowook and how he tried to defend the boy before Sungmin attacked him and took Ryeowook away unwillingly. His fangirls gasped and told everyone they knew. By the next day Lee Sungmin was public enemy number one and Kim Jongwoon was seen as a poor innocent bystander trying to save someone. 
 
Fighting lies with lies. The lies however were going to be the destruction of the person he had tried to claim as his and what ever sanity he claimed to have left, if he even had any. 
 
 
 
End Flashback
 
 
 
When Heechul was driven the two home Yesung ran to his room not sparing a glance at anyone. Heechul left his alone knowing it was only a matter of time before he blew up and did something stupid. Yesung reached his room and locked his door he giggled and kept on giggling. He would get he Wookie alright even if more heads had to role. He would never ever be lonely as long as he had his Wookie with him, everything would be good he just had to get Ryeowook to love him even if it was by force. Yesung couldn't stand being alone he needed to have someone with him, and that someone was Kim Ryeowook. He walked into his bathroom with a crazed smile that fell when he saw what was casually doing his hair in Yesung's mirror. The ing bastard Tao was doing his hair. Yesung opened his mouth to speak but was cut off when Tao spoke. 
 
' You know that I told you harming Ryeowook in any way would lead to your death ? ' Tao asked innocently as if he was asking someone for a cookie from a jar. He said in so calmly it made the hairs on Yesung's arms rise up. He ran out of his bathroom and then his room to find a dead Kim Heechul with his neck slashed. A kick brought him down to the ground and he glared up at the boy who could seem so innocent but yet could creepy anyone out with just a quick glance. He saw the shiny knife that he had in his hand covered with Heechul's blood and looked at it with detest. Only two word came to Yesung's mind as Tao's smile increased. 
 
Oh . 
 

 

Sorry this took so long guys but I think I may end up making this longer than what I was thinking about doing. In all honesty the song ' Because of You ' By AS is in a sense like my muse. I can just listen to the song and i'm hit with a wave of idea. Again sorry if my grammar is bad.