Suffocating

Because Of You
I cried a lot because of you (I cried every night~)
I laughed a lot because of you (Because of you)
I believed in the love because of you (Wooh boy~)
I’ve lost everything because of you
I’m speechless, suffocating and lonely
 
 
 
Ryeowook felt someone pick him up. He knew who it was by their hands. It was Tao, the man who had saved him and in return Ryeowook offered him a place to stay. 
 
' Gege . . . I take you home now, yes ? ' He asked his broken hyung in his broken korean. Ryeowook nodded. He needed to leave this place. Hell, he needed to leave this town, this country, this earth in general. He wanted to die. He wanted to be with his hyung. Everyone who got close to him died. First it was Lee Jinki then it was Kim Sunggyu following Sunggyu hyung it was Park Hyungsik, now though they went to far and killed him, his favorite hyung. Ryeowook buried his head into Taos chest as the younger carried him to their car. 
 
 
 
Flashback 
 
 
 
6 Months Ago
 
 
' Park Hyungsik is still missing. If you have any information on his location please report it to the police and 119 . . . Next up is the weather with a 90% chance of rain don - ' Ryeowook cut the television off. Hyungsik was dead. Ryeowook felt tears fall down his eyes. He got up from the kitchen chair that he had been sitting on and ran out of the room. He ran up the stairs into his room and threw himself onto his bed and cried. This happens every single time he got close with someone. They would turn up dead. Hyungsik was such a nice person to. The door down stairs burst open followed by two people running up the stairs. 
 
' Wookie-ah . . . ' Ryeowook turned to see his hyungs starring at him with worry written in their eyes. The older hyung, Yesung ran to Ryeowook and hugged him. 
 
' I had Heechul drive us as soon as we saw the television ' Yesung said petting Ryeowook hair. ' We know how much you loved him Wookie . . . ' Kyuhyun walked over to the younger boy and hugged him. His eyes caught Yesungs who were excited. Park Hyungsik was dead, Ryeowook was theirs again. A smirk played on his face as he breathed in Ryeowooks sent. Pretty Ryeowook, Fragile Ryeowook, Our Ryeowook. 
 
 
 
End Flashback 
 
 
 
He was in the backseat as Tao drove the two home. He looked out the window and started to cry again as they passed the towns high school. That is where he first saw his now dead hyung. 
 
 
 
Flashback
 
 
 
5 Months and 3 Weeks Ago
 
 
Ryeowook was a mess, nothing mad sense to him. He was ready to give up on life and kill himself. He fell to the floor breaking his train of thought. 
 
' Oh my, I am so sorry! Here let me help you up. ' A voice Ryeowook had never herd of exclaimed with worry. When he was pulled up he was look in the face of one of the most beautiful people he had ever seen. 
 
' Thank you ' Ryeowook said quietly as he watch the elder pick up his books he dropped. The older one handed them to him with a big smile. 
 
' My name is Lee Sungmin! I just moved here a week ago. What is your name? ' Sungmin asked Ryeowook. 
 
' My name is Kim Ryeowook hyung. ' Ryeowook replied. Sung-min . . . Suuungmin . . Ryeowook liked the way his named rolled off of his tounge. 
 
' You are so cute Wookie-ah! ' Sungmin exclaimed as he dragged the younger off of school campus. 
 
' Are you kidnapping me ? ' Ryeowook asked the older. Sungmin turned around and starred at him. 
 
' You can't kidnap the willing silly Wookie! ' Sungmin replied and kept on dragging him away from school. They stopped once they reached a bus stop. 
 
' Where are you even taking me ? ' Ryeowook asked. He wasn't going to lie being kidnapped by Sungmin was the highlight of his week after Hyungsik died. A tear made its way down Ryeowooks cheek. Sungmin frowned. 
 
' Wookie-ah do you like school that much? I didn't mean to scare you. You just seemed so upset there like you were rotting alone. ' Sungmin said quietly. 
 
' No hyung! You ' kidnapping ' me has been the best part of this week! ' Ryeowook laughed softly. Sungmin pulled the boy against his chest and rubbed his back. After this day Ryeowook wore a smile when he was with Sungmin and was always laughing at some point in time with him. Kyuhyun and Yesung hated it. 
 
 
 
5 Months Ago
 
 
Sungmin and Ryeowook had gotten much closer. After the ' kiddnapping ' the two would always be found together. Sungmin promised Ryeowook he wouldn't go missing like the others before him. At the cost of always being with Sungmin his other relationships suffered. Kyuhyun and Yesung hated the man for now reason. Ryeowook didn't understand why they hated him. They would always glare at him when he entered a classroom or when he was in the halls. To be honest Ryeowook was getting sick of it. It was like a storm waiting to happen between the three of them. Things boiled over when Kyuhyun had caught Sungmin kissing Ryeowooks cheek. Kyuhyun snapped. He became a person that Ryeowook was scared of. He punched Sungmin who never saw it coming and slammed Ryeowook against the school lockers and kissed him, forcefully. When Sungmin saw what was happening he grabbed Kyuhyuns hair and yanked his head down onto his knee and threw him to the ground. He rushed towards Ryeowook who looked traumatized. 
 
After that day Ryeowook became scared of Kyuhyun, he would always keep Sungmin by him for protection. There was one time when Kyuhyun caught him alone at home without Sungmin however. They had been just talked then Kyuhyun told him that Sungmin wasn't good for him. This caused a huge fight between the two. After that fight Ryeowook wouldn't even look at Kyuhyun. 
 
 
 
End Flashback
 
 
 
Ryeowook remembers calling over Sungmin and begging for him to come over and he did. Sungmin always did. Yesung had tried to bring Kyuhyun and Ryeowook back together which caused an even bigger fight between the ex best friends, but it also caused him to meet Tao. 
 
 
 
Flashback
 
 
 
2 Months Ago
 
 
Sungmin and Ryeowook were an item by now. Everyone knew about them, and everyone thought it was sweet. Everyone but Kyuhyun and Yesung. Yesung knew that Ryeowook hated Kyuhyun for what he did and Yesung didn't blame him, he kinda did to but he hated Sungmin even more.  He had called Ryeowook asking to speak with him in private and after promising three times that Kyuhyun wouldn't be there Ryeowook showed up. Yesung had taken Ryeowook to a small coffee cafe and they talked about life. Then Yesung brought up the topic of Kyuhyun and Ryeowook froze. 
 
' Is that what you wanted to talk about hyung  ? ' Ryeowook asked coldly. Yesung took a drink of his coffee and nodded. 
 
' You don't belong with Sungmin Ryeowook. ' Yesung quietly said with as much control as he had. ' You belong to Kyuhyun and I. ' 
 
' I don't belong to anyone Yesung, and I sure as hell don't belong to you or that ! ' Ryeowook yelled at him standing up causing people to look at them.
 
' Wookie-ah sit down you are making a scene. ' Yesung begged. Why couldn't Ryeowook just leave Sungmin ? 
 
' No Kim Jongwoon! I will not sit! ' Ryeowook yelled at him starting to tear up. Yesung left three 10,000 won on the table and grabbed Ryeowook and started for the door out of the cafe. Once they got out of the cafe Ryeowook started to struggle in his hold. 
 
' Let me go Kim Jongwoon! I want nothing to do with you anymore! Just leave me alone! ' Ryeowook cried But his complaints were falling to deaf ears. The two were passing an alleyway when Ryeowook was taken from his hold. He looked to see who it was but he found himself  looking up at an recongizable intimidating young face with eyes that were surrounded by black rings. Yesung wasn't going to lie he was intimidated. He glared at the man and then to Ryeowook, who flinched and hid behind the man.  Yesung made a move to reach for Ryeowook but was blocked by the man. The two kept this game up until he was the one in the alley and the other two were at its entrance. Ryeowook tugged on the mans black shirt and the man grabbed Ryeowook and ran. 
 
Ryeowook would later learn that the mans name was Huang Zitao, and he would be stuck with Zitao for quite sometime. 
 
 
 
Flashback End
 
 
 
The world without you has
Chewed out my heart
Stomped on my dignity
Torn apart my heart
 
 
 
The world without Sungmin was lonely and cruel with few bright lights in it. All Ryeowook could do was blame the other two. They arranged for his death, he would know. Ryeowook watched it all happen. He last the last tear fall as he whimpered.
 
' Gege ? ' A voice brought him back to reality. He saw Tao looking at him through the rear view mirror with worried eyes. 
 
' I'll be fine Taoie ' Lies ' Don't worry about me, i'll get over this . ' Ryeowook said with a smile as tears started to form again. His heart had been played with by his two ex best friends, they had betrayed him and destroyed his heart. Ryeowook learned this from them, never fall in love because love would lead to heart break. An overwhelming, suffocating heartbreak. He missed his Sungmin hyung. He missed his hugs, his kisses, and his arms that would pet his hair telling him everything would be ohkay. That Kyuhyun and Yesung wouldn't bother them anymore. That he would protect Ryeowook at all cost. ' Why did you have to leave me alone hyung ? ' Ryeowook whispered to the world outside of the window as more tears left his eyes. 
 
 
 
So why did you leave me behind?
 

 

Again Sorry If My English Is Bad. I Hope You Enjoyed. There Are Only Two More Chapters Left In This Story!