The Dream

Unexpected Turn of Events

"P.O., wanna tell me what happened?" Taeil asked while everyone was out.

The little kid shook his head no, hugging his stuffed bee tight. Taeil pulled out from behind him a stuffed dog he had kept hidden from everyone. He tried talking through the dog, hoping it would work as well as it does for actually childern. Luckly it did. 

"I....I dreamt that I would be stuck like this....forever and that you guys would grow tired of me....abandoning me..."

Little P.O.'s voice started to break. Quickly, he embrassed Taeil, at first he was surprised but smiled genteally and his short messy hair.

"I don't wanna loose you and Zico....I never do..."

"Ssssh~ You won't, trust me. Zico and I will be by your side as long as you need us."

P.O. pushed him away and shook his head no.

"Not in my dream....Z...Zico was the first to leave me....and you...you stayed till the end...to watch everyone leave and do nothing about it..."

Taeil stared at the boy with great curiousity.

"D..do you usually have dreams like this?"

"Some times...but sense I'm small now...thought I wouldn't look so pathetic being scared by them.."

P.O. wiped his eyes and chuckled to himself. Taeil grabbed his shoulder and brought him into his chest, his hair until the tears disappeared.