No One Knows

Unexpected Turn of Events

A few weeks passed and no one bothered them. Everything went pretty smoothly, every one adjusted to the major changes. Their manager stopped threatening them to get P.O for the photoshoot, figured that he needed a vacation. Even Ukwon and Jaeyho stopped bickering about the littlest member. That was until a month after the incdent, when P.O turned back to his 20 year-old self.

It was about mid day when everyone started to wake up. The body next to Zico felt bigger then it has been in a while, he thought Ukwon was back with him and P.O was sleeping with Taeil like he sometimes did. He wrapped his arms around the full grown body and couddled it. It felt awkward, being to big to be Ukwon but he dismissed it as him getting taller. After about an hour, he got up and did his normal ruiten.

"Go wake up P.O, we're taking him to the park today," Taeil called out to him from the kitchen.

"Why didn't you wake him?"

"He's in your bed."

"No, he's no......" 

Zico ran out of the bathroom and almost knocked into his bunk. He threw off the bed covers and almost screamed at the full sized P.O sound asleep in too tight of pajamas. After poking to make sure it was real, Zico went out into the living room and called everyone to follow. All the members took turns poking the sleeping man until he woke up.

"Five more minutes..." His voice was back to its deep level.

"P.O! You're back!" Taeil shouted.

"Aish...what ya mean back?"

Park Kyung handed him a mirror, and what he saw almost made him scream. He felt his face and body making sure it wasn't a trick, even looked down his pants to make sure everything went back to its right size. The group partied the day away to celebrate the return of their over sized man-child.

---------------------------------------------

Author's note: Sorry it took so long for the ending and sorry it's so crappy but it was hard to finish and come on, the whole thing was crack. Thank you so much for reading.