Trouble Comes in Twos

Unexpected Turn of Events

"Wakey wakey boys!" Their manger shouted once he busted through their front door. 

About half of the group woke up while Bbomb, Zico, P.O., and Park Kyung stayed sound asleep. Luckly for them Taeil was one of the first to wake up and hop out of bed to keep the manager out of the room. Those awake hurried to cover up their shrunken member leaving Taeil to make awkward comments about the older mans hair.

"Yes, I did get it cut," the manager chuckled. "Can you go get Jihoon? Those noonas down at the shoot have been hounding me to get him back there."

"P.O.?...Um...he's...out! Yes he's out with ..um...Onew!" Taeil tried his best to lie but his face said it all.

The manager put a hand on the shorter mans shoulder.

"I don't care if he's at some girls house, just get him at the studio by 8 or I'll make you all go on SNL in drag!"

The older man left in a huff Leaving Taeil speachless in the middle of their living room before he ran back into the bedroom. He found Ukwon back in his normal spot beside Zico, but to get there he had to practically lay on their littlest member. Taeil pushed him off and made sure that P.O. was unhurt.

"Do you really think he'll make us do that? I know Bbomb and Zico have already done that but I'm not ready to wear a skirt." Ukwon whinned while on the floor.

"If you don't stop whinning I'll put you in it my self!" Taeil barked back before putting his attention back on the sleeping boy. "When are you changing back?" He whispered.