The Morning

Unexpected Turn of Events

"YO! Kid in the bed!!" Ukwon shouted as soon as he woke up.

Some how P.O. was able to sleep through his out burst. Zico leaned over the kid and bopped him over the head. Taeil leaned over his railing and was staring at them upside down. 

"Did the little runt have a nightmare?~" He said in a babby voice.

"Ya, now drop it."

Taeil leaned over more and flipped/fell out of bed. He went over to the foot of their bed and looked at Zico worried. Jaeyho shouted from the other room for them to shut up.

"Is he ok?" Taeil asked.

"Ya, he crawled in last night and he's been fine sense."

"I hope P.O. won't get embarassed..."

"Park Kyung gets them all the time, it'll be fine."

Suddenly, Zico was asulted by a pillow from across the room. Park Kyung was propped up on his elbows and shouted, "Shut it !" Little P.O. started rubbing his eyes and sat up in bed. When he finally noticed his surroundings, the first thing he saw was Taeil by his feet smiling wide. He waved big and smiled back. Ukwon looked at him with a mixture of anger and confussion. Before he could say anything mean, Zio grabbed P.O. and covered his ears.

"Let it go or I'll make you switch rooms!" He threatened.

"Fine! Better then feeling like a pedo with a CHILD in my bed!" 

Ukwon stormed out of the room, waking up B-bomb. 

"Mmmm...What I miss?..." He mumbled as he leaned over his railing.