The Discovery

Unexpected Turn of Events

Zico speed walked over to Taeil and Ukwon, frantically asking, "Have you guys seen P.O.?"

They only shook their heads no and went back to their conversation about the photoshoot. The leader quickly went back to searching for their missing member. It was time for P.O. to pose for their Christmas photoshoot. Zico had looked every where in he building, even the girls bathroom which didn't end well. He lost all hope until Jaeyho tapped his shoulder.

"I'm pretty sure I saw him going back to the van with that plush bee of his."

The leader thanked him and ran outside. When he got to the van, he quickly opened the side door. He hoped to find P.O. in there napping....not a 10 year old kid. He quietly shook the kids shoulder lightly.

"..F...five more minutes..." The kid mumbled while swatting at Zico's arm. 

Zico gave him a good shake and shouted, "Hey! I don't care that you're in here but where's P.O.?!"

"Hyung...are you drunk?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

The kid looked Zico dead in the eye and plainly stated, "I am P.O."

"Stop playing games!" 

Zico was starting to get furious and tried to pull the kid out of the van. In the process, a green plush bee fell out from behind the 10 year old. The leader slowly picked it up and stared at the kid scared.

"P.O.?..."