Do you know that "InLoveWithHerBias" person ?

Do you know that "InLoveWithHerBias" person ?

The four young men shook their head. Changmin glanced quickly at Yunho which was looking back at him with the same astonishment.
- You don’t know…? Seriously ? Asked Changmin, his tone sligthly ironic.  
- Your reps didn’t tell you anything ? Questionned Yunho, a little surprised.
- We were only told that Dong BangShin Ki sunbae-nim wanted to see us. After that, their gave us a piece of paper with the adress of this japanese restaurant and told us to go. Said the muscular one sitting in front of Yunho and Changmin.
- And… that is it ?
- Yes. Replied the androgynous kid.
- Are you sure ? You didn’t try to ask your manager or something, Erm… ? added Changmin looking for his junior’s name.
Yunho came to his rescue.
- His name is Jaeseop. Jaeseop Kim, Chang-dola. Isn’t that right ?
The young man nodded at his sunbae who was smiling quite brightly. Changmin stared at Yunho, in disbelief.
- And this one, he continued, pointing his finger at the boy with wavy hair on his right, he’s Kiseoppie, Lee Kiseop.
The latter, Lee Kiseop, humbly bowed at him. Yunho rewarded him with that cute "cat smile" of his.
- As for those two, they’re…
- We are Kevin Woo and Elison Kim.
Yunho once again flashed a cute smile at his hoobae. Changmin nodded and bent himself towards the older man.
- How on earth do you know all of their names, when you can’t even remember right two of our newest hoobaes ? Whispered Changmin in between his teeth while flashing a smile at the U-KISS members.
- The power of internet... Answered Yunho in the same tone.
- Makes sense…
- Yup !
The two men took back their position on their seat and Changmin asked them again if their manager didn’t say anything to them.
- Well, we did ask our manager if he had some information but, him too, didn’t know why we were called out here. 
- I see…
The one called Jaeseop looked at Chnagmin’s face. He clearly saw that he wasn’t satisfied by his answer.
- You… don’t look very pleased Changmin sunbae-nim. Would you like me to call our compagny ? 
- Huh ? Oh ! No, no. It’s alright. We’ll talk while we eat. He replied, showing him the food on the table.
- You can dig in, kids ! Said Yunho with a cheerful smile on. 
The "kids" looked at him, then looked at each other. Slowly, they raised their hands above the table, picked up their chopsticks. At first they were eating shyly but that didn’t last long and started to gobble up all the dish in front of them. 
- Wow ! You do have big appetite ! Just like Chang-dola !
The latter side-eyed Yunho while pressing his lips together.
- You are one to talk…, He added while siping a mouthful of wine.
Yunho laughed and he too, lifted up his glass to take a sip.
- By the way, you all can eat to your heart content tonigh t! Yunho hyung said it’s his treat.
Yunho almost choked on his beverage.
- What ? My treat ? I thought… he protested before being interrupted by Changmin.
- Yes, it is your treat, hyung.
They intensely stared at each other but in the end, Yungho gave up.
- My treat, it is…
Changmin giggled a little and a smirk appeared on his face. He took back the conversation where he left it.
- If we made you… What is it ? Asked Changmin after he noticed the eyes of his hoobae on him. Is there something wrong with the food ?