Do you know that "InLoveWithHerBias" person ?

Do you know that "InLoveWithHerBias" person ?

Two handsome men were sitting side by side, at a table for six in a Yakinuku restaurant. While eating, they were enjoying a glass of red wine for one and a glass of beer for the other one. The one with the beer, which was the smallest out of the two by a few centimeter, glanced at his watch.
- At what time did they said they were coming ? Changmin ?
The later didn’t answer and just rolled his eyes while engulfing his fourteenth morsel of meat.
- Don’t you think they’re too scared to meet us and don’t want to show up in front of us ? Asked a worried Jung Yunho.
- Why are you being like that ? They will come when they will come. Replied Changmin, his mouth full.
- Our call must have scared them… what should we do ? 
- You mean your call, right ? Beside why are you so worried about them ? They are working in the same field as us, remember? So, I’m pretty sure they are accustomed to meet big shoot.
- Are you calling yourself a big shoot ?
- Well, there isn’t anyone else beside us in this room, so, of course I’m calling myself a big shoot since I’m one.
Yunho shook his head at his friend, a bemused smile on his lips, wondering where does all this cockiness came from.
- That is true.... in a sense.... but… won’t they find this… strange ?
- What are you talking about, Hyung ? I’m sure they must be happy to meet us ! After all, it’s not everyday that hoobaes from other compagnies can see us in open air like that ! He assured him, a superior smile flattened on his lips.
After saying this he put down a dozen of maki, pork and tree slice of grilled eel in his plate. Yunho looked at him with a puzzled expression. He tilted his head and was wondering once again how his maknae became like that.
(A/N : It’s because of you, Jung Yunho ! You !)
- I find your words really selfish and arrogant but I must say it’s that part of your personality that makes you interresting…I guess.
Changmin almost choke on a piece of meat he was chewing on after Yunho calmly said those embarrasing lines. He started to cough and stared at his hyung, litteraly scandalized. Yunho immediatly offered him water, but he repelled it to grab his own glass. Full of wine. The older man contemplated him, mouth half-open with a raised eyebrow.
- What ? He said on the defensive, wine help food to go down more easily than…
He was interrupted by a respectful and feminine voice.
- Dear customers, your hosts are here.
The waitress. 
- Come in ! 
At those words, she moved the paper door and appeared, on her knee in a white and green kimono. Behind her were standing four young people. They had an unsure expression on their face but as soon as they saw the two men, their senior, sitting down at the table, their face changed colors and their expression passed from unsure to pure astonishment. Their eyes grew bigger and their mouth dropped a little upon seeing their senior and began to bow like crazy.
Changmin put down his glass on the table and gestured them to come in. They obeyed right aways and the waitress closed the door behind them. The four young men were awkwardly standing in front of the door while trowing looks at each other.
- Dont be nervous and come sit down with us. Yunho told them, a benevolent smile on his lips. I hope you like meat ? 
- Meat ?… Oh ! Yes ! Yes, we… we all love meat ! Clumsily replied one of them.
- Good ! So, can you all quit hugging that wall and come eat with us ? Suggested Changmin.
His juniors promptly obeyed and quickly sat on the empty spot around the table. Yunho began to hand them beer and was casualy studying their face to recognize them. He started by the two in front of him. The one who grabbed his attention first was the prettiest and most feminine one out the two. The boy was really pretty. He was fair-skinned, little almond shaped eyes with long and beautiful eyelashes. An aquiline nose, mouth with fine lips. A thin and longiline type of boby most girls would be envious of and a very sweet voice. If Yunho didn’t already know he was a boy he could have swear on everything he hold dear it was a girl. 
The other one, sitting next to the androgynous boy, was definitely way more manly. He was sturdy, had a big built and very muscular. His arms and thighs were no jokes. He was a rather handsome boy.
As for the other two, they both had a serious look on. Neither one of them let their emotion show on their face even thougth they eyes were saying something else. And between those two, another one impressed Yunho by his looks. It was the one sitting on his right. The boy was handsome. He had a beautiful face who could have appealed to his compagny’s scout. He had lovely black hair, huge eyes, rose colored lip and fair-skinned too. He really was a pretty boy but he seemed to be the quiet type of personnality.
Each of them said thank you after Yunho gave them a bottle of beer and Changmin who stayed quiet until his Hyung finished his task began to talk.

- Guys, do you know why you are here ?

Four head turned to look at him at the same time and answered his question with an unanimous voice.
- … No, we don’t ...
Changmin looked straigth into one of the boys eyes. To be precise it was Kim Jaeseop eyes.
- You are kidding, right ?