PROLOGUE - It was such a nice day, why the heck did I read this and ruined it ?

Do you know that "InLoveWithHerBias" person ?
He was enjoying some fresh air on the compagny’s terrace when someone came in. It was the manager hyung. He was furiously looking around when he noticed him. He headed in his direction while calling his name.
- Changmin! Chaaaaangmiiiiiiiiiiiin!
- Hyung ? What is wrong ? 
- Here ! It’s for you.
The manager tossed a yellow packet on his laps and quickly left.
- For me ? Hey ! Where are you going ?
- I need to go to the airport ! 
- Hey ! Tell me what it is first ! Asked the young man, putting his hands around his mouth. 
- It’s a fan gift ! Yelled back the manager. Later !
- Yeah ! 
The young man thoroughly examined the package. It was a square enveloppe with both his and his hyung’s name on it with no sender. Suspicious. He returned it over and over again and he even shook it to see if it was something that could brake. He could only hear a soft sound coming out of it.
- Well… it doesn’t seem dangerous. Even if it’s shabby looking…
He finally ripped it open and a load of paper fell down from the opening on the ground. Flustered, he immediatly went on his knee to gather up the fallen paper when he noticed something. These weren’t open letter but sheet of some sort of novel. The young man smiled when he spotted his name in between the line. Wanting to know what it was talking about, He excitedly stood up and sat back down on his chair, plissed his eyes because of the sunlight and tried to read what was written on it. 
 
"A couple of minutes after he was gone, his phone started ringing.
Knowing he wouldn’t get mad at me if I answered in his place, I took it and looked at the screen to see who was calling.
It was an unknow number. Strange. I frowned my eyebrow .
This cellphone was the personal one that he used exclusively for his relatives and close friends.
Thinking it was maybe a prankcall, I decided to connect the line.
- Who is it ? I asked bluntly.
- Hello ? It’s me…
I immediately recognised the soft voice through the phone speaker.
It was him. That bastard.
I grabbed whatever that was within my reach and tried to control my rising anger.
The voice went on.
- Hello ? Are you there ? I know it has been a while and it’s sudden but…It’s me. I would like to... See you again. If you are ok with it. Of course. 
My jaw dropped. I couldn’t believe it..."
 
The boy frowned his eyebrow and snapped his fingers.
- Aaaah !!! That is a nice start. But it looks like the caracter who answered the phone is angry after hearing that voice. I Wonder who it is ?
 
" It was hard leaving huh ? But did you know that it was also hard staying ? Where were you when he needed you ? Where were you when he was silently crying in his room every night that God made ? You left him but now you want us…no…it’s him you want. You want him back ? You still think that he’s yours ? But that is never going to happen because he doesn’t need you anymore ! He won’t trust a single words that come out of your mouth anymore ! He won’t entrust his back for you to stab him to death a second time ! And you want to know why ? It’s very simple :
Who do you think stayed by his side for six years ? Who wiped his tears off his face after you deserted him ? Who do you think took all his time to reteach him to accord his precious trust at other again ? Who do you think loved him and protected him all these years when you dropped him as if he was an old damaged toy ? It was ME ! Not YOU but ME .
- I’m sorry….I’m so sorry…If only I could…
- Don’t say it ! Don’t you dare say anything else ! I’m really mad at you. But I know for sure that he doesnt want you. He is now over you because now the only one he needs is me. The person he trust the most is me. The only name he whispers when he wants to be reassured is mine and mine ALONE… "
 
- … Wait !Wait ! Wait ! Why… does that remind me of…?
But he couldn’t finish his sentence. His attention had been caught by something else.
 
"Yunho walked inside the sleepyhead Shim Changmin's room to pester and saying goodbye to him before leaving for the airport….
Yunho *smiling* : Changmin ? I’m going to japan so I won’t be back for 2-3 days.
Changmin *not fully awake* :……Japan ?…….Huh ?
Yunho*smiling* : Yes. I have a couple of photoshoot to do and some meetings with Avex executives for our next album.
Changmin *still not fully awake but somehow managed to be sarcastic* : Is that so…? *Yawn* Well….Take care. *disappear under his bedsheet*
Yunho *smiling again*: I will buy you some souvenirs, ok ?
Changmin*Yawning* : The usual one, ok ? Thanks and now you can go. Bye.
Yunho *smile once again and ruffle what he's guessing was Changmin head’s under the sheet and head towards the room’s door*: Sweet dreams...
Changmin *Throw a pillow at the door*: Just get out already !
Yunho *laughing*: Ok,ok. See you in three days.
Yunho shut the door. his footstep slowly drifting away.
Changmin*head pop out of the sheet*: Comeback home safely."
 
- What the heck what the heck what the heck !!!!!!? Yelled the young man in an horrified and disgusted tone.
He tossed away the sheet of paper far away from him.
- What are you doing ? Whispered someone near his right ear.
The later litteraly jumped out of fear from his chair, screaming like a mad man. 
- Changmin ? What is wrong ? Why are you screaming like that as if I was going to kill you ? Asked a shocked Yunho at his maknae.
But when he took a step towards him. 
- AAAARRRGH !!!! Stay where you are ! Don’t come near me !
Yunho, sligtly confused, froze where he was under the desesperate plea of the younger man. 
- Why ? he asked, his head tilted sideway.
- Just… don’t come. Give me… give me a minute… I need to… clear up my mind. 
- I don’t understand a single words of what you are saying…
Changmin ignored him and took a breathe then another one and another one and another one again before lifting his shaking hand to point at the lump of paper spread all over the ground near his chair. 
- It’s... it's because of... this ! Arrrgh ! I don’t even… Urgh ! It was such a nice day, why the heck did I have to read that and ruin it ? He whined like a five year old kid, his face facing the ground as if he wanted to bury it in.
Yunho squatted on the floor and rummaged between the fallen sheet, picked one and started to read it.
 
"Mr Jung was drinking his water when Mr Shim started to rub his right arm. His gaze was warm and gentle. I blushed here for the second time. Mr Jung stopped drinking half-way, recapped the bottle and smiled. He handed it over to him but their manager took it out of his hand before changmin even raised his arms.
This is when I noticed the staff strange behavior. Even though they were beside them, they seemed to avoid geting any closer. As if they didn't want to intrude on some imortant meeting or something along the line. I was wondering why, when Mr shim and Mr Jung gave me the answer by themself, without even realising it.
Mr Shim who was standing in front of Mr Jung for a while, sat down in the empty chair beside him. He put his arm around his partner shoulders, moved closer and quietly whispered something on his left ear. They both laughed at what Mr Shim said and while they were talking; their staffs begun to leave silently the room for them to be alone.  I was already the last staff person, standing in a corner watching them, when one of their managers signaled me to leave too. I relucantly walked toward the door and before closing it, I peeked at them for one last time. 
it was a heart-warming sight. 
 Mr Jung had a calm and more relaxed expression on his face and his lips were streched in a soft and genuine smile, his head resting on Mr shim shoulders. The latter was slowly petting Mr Jung's hair, as if it was a relaxing habit. That sight was too private for me to handle and I couldn't bring myself to look at it futher. Mostly because It made me think I was secretly peeping on a newlyweds couple on their honeymoon.
I hastily closed the door and leaned against the door. It was clear that they were really close and loved each other. That explained why their staffs weren't intruding on their moment together. I sighed.
- Maybe I should get a boyfriend or something ? I told myself as I walked away from their dressing room…"
 
-… Ah !
- "Ah" ? That is all you have to say about (he point his finger at the sheet in Yunho’s hand) this ?
- Well, it’s nothing I can do about…
Changmin looked at his hyung with a dumfounded expression.
-… "Nothing you can do about" ? Are you kidding me ?
The youn man started to laugh like one of those villains in some American’s superheros movies.
- "Nothing you can do about". If she thinks like you, then right now she must be pretty relaxed right ?…
- Changmin ?
- … Not being afraid of any sort of punishement…you must be laughing in front of your computer in your comfortable state and eating some delicious snack but I will show you… 
(A/N : How did he know ? 0_°)
- Changmin-ah, can you tell me what you are talking about, because I don’t understand a word of what you are saying right now. 
- … You messed with the wrong person, girl ! I will show you ! I swear ! Shouted an angry Shim Changmin at the sky.
Jung Yunho, trying to comprehend the current situation he was in, attempted to calm his Partner’s fury. He grabbed both hands of his maknae and asked him to cool down a bit or else his vein near his temple will burst.
But Shim Changmin anger didn’t diminish. He didn’t even notice his hyung was talking to him and kept on swearing at the not so innocent fanfic writer.