-Chapter 5-

When Someone We Love Was Gone

"Guys I will go now. Take care okay. Maybe just for awhile. Goodbye kids." you said towards them, as they send you at the airport.

“Noona…” jungkook cried.

“Kookie, please..” You pleaded.

I can't stand this anymore. I must go from anything change my mind. I must go now. Ouh heart, please be strong. Please please.

Before jungkook could reply you, you tried to go out from the car as fast as you can. But before you fully out from the car, someone hold your wrist from back. When you looked back,

“Doomin-ah, take care arraso ?” Taehyung said. He smiled. This time his cold side was gone. He became more gently.

“Arasso Taehyung oppa !” You nodded like a little kid and giggled when you saw he chuckled.

“Taehyung oppa ? Eyyyyyyyy.” He pinched your nose. Then he kissed your forehead. Your eyes widened as you shocked on his action. Your heartbeat thumped rapidly.

But before something else happened, you heard someone cleared his throat. And it was Jimin.

He glared at the two of you. “What ?” you asked.

 

“Look at your watch now.”  Jimin said.

 

“9:20 am. Wae ?” You asked him again. “E-eh WHAT ???? OUH MY GOD I’M LATE !!”

 

Jimin just smirked on your action. “So now, go.” He said coldly.

 

You just ignored his cold action, and hoped out from the car. “BYE GUYS. SEE YOU NEXT TIME OKAY ?”

 

“BYE DOOMIN-NIE” You chuckled as you heard they shouted your nickname.

 

You bid them goodbye and their car was missing from your sight as you stepped into the airport.

 

You sighed deeply. “Now its time to go. Goodbye my precious hometown. I will miss you.”

 


 

 

Jimin's POV

 

 

 

"PARK JIMIN DIARY"

 

11 January 2014.

 

I'm sad as hell. I don't know what to do anymore. I felt lifeless.

Half of my life was gone. Half of my heart was go somewhere. She's not with me here. She's truly gone..

Call me idiot, call me crazy if you want to, but it's a reality. Its hard to deal with our feelings, with our heart.

Kim Doomin will never be by my side started from now, accompany me to against my weakness...

My weakness...

 

I scared of something.

 

Only Doomin who always calmed me down when I was scared of that thing.

If I say this, you will called me as a weak boy, such a weak boy.

 

But reality is still reality.

 

I'm scared of being alone 

Being alone in such a crowded area..

I want to stay still, but I can't survive.

 

It sounds weird but I have a past of why I become scared when I'm being alone.

Nobody will understand it as Doomin does..

 

But one thing you must know, I'm not sad because of my saviour was gone

But I'm sad because,

 

My love was gone...

 



 

a/n : Annyeong !! Yeay i think this chapter was a bit longer than another chapter puahahaha. Sorry for being such a dramatic queen lol. I love daram so i make it HAHA. I'm sorry if you don't want to :p

 

TELL ME IS IT OKAY TO MAKE IT THIS DRAMATIC ? OR WANT IT TO BECOME A BIT HAPPIER HOHO ?

 

BY THE WAYYYYY,

DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVEEE COMMENT HEHE :p

 

this is lol :

 

cr : tumblr :p

P/S : Tommorow was our little smurf birthday. Do kyungsoo !!! /Threw confetti/ XD