-Chapter 3-

When Someone We Love Was Gone

You twist the knob of the door, and when you fully open it, Your eyes widened. You screwed.

"Y-yah.." you said.

You saw 6 pair of eyes staring at you, straight into the eyes. You saw the pain in their eyes. Your heart ached with what you saw.

"What are you guys doing here ?" You asked them since the atmosphere were incredibly awkward.

"To meet someone that will leave her brother alone in such a young age, maybe ?" Taehyung said.

Taehyung-ah, why did you shows your cold side now ? Are you angry ?

Jin smacked taehyung's head from the back, and taehyung winced a little.

"Kim Taehyung, please behave. Get back to your sense, boy." Jin said in such a sarcasm tone.

Taehyung just let out a heavy sighed. Aishhh

"We come here to meet you for the last time Doomin-ah. Are we bothering you ? I'm sorry if we are." Namjoon interrupted.

" No no no no !! Sokay guys ! I'm pleased with that !" You smiled sweetly as much as you can.

And little that you know, someone was staring at you from afar.

"Where is jimin by the way ??" You asking to them, because you didn't saw jimin there, with them.

Park jimin. He was your favorite 'oppa', favorite guy in BTS. And same goes with Taehyung. Jimin was everything for you. He was there everytime you need someone, He'll always be there.

But now, he was nowhere.

"He is, e-erm, the-there." suga pointing to the nearest staircase.

"There ?" you asked

"Yes yes, he's there. crying like a little kid that lost his mom." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Kim. Tae. Hyung." Namjoon said without looking at taehyung.

"Ergh !" Taehyung groaned.

jimin was crying ?? Why did he cry ?

"I'm excuse myself. I'll be back after a minutes." You run to the staircase and searched for someone.

Park Jimin, where are you ?

 

 



 

A/N : YAH !! Sorry for the ouh so short update. Seriously so short right HAHAHA. sorry guys seriously sorry hehehe. I'm scared that i can't update soon cause tmr, my school session will start yeeeeaaaaaaaah -.-

BYE !!

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT YOOOOWWW.

I WILL UPDATE NEXT TIME WITH THE SERIOUSLY LONG CHAPTER HEHEHE.