-Chapter 1-

When Someone We Love Was Gone

 It was Sunday,8:30 AM. After finished packing your things, you went straight to Jungkook’s room. Where it was in front of your room.

You open the door slowly and took a quiet step to his bed. You crouched down to meet his face then you traced his face slowly. Tears was slowly build up, but you hold it.

“Jungkookie, you must promise with noona that you will be fine, here.” You stared deeply through his sleeping face.

You noticed that he got tears around his eyes,

I know he’s crying for the whole night, yesterday. I heard it.

“Kookie-ah, noona will go now. Take care okay.” And with that, tears slowly rolling down through your face. You make a slow step, out of his room. And headed to the door.

 Flashback

 

Jungkook’s POV

After I entered the house, noona dragged me to the couch. She looked down, hiding her face. I try so hard to find her eyes. And finally I found it. I gasped,

She’s crying… Why did noona cry ?

“Noona, don’t cry. Tell me, why ?”

“J-Jungkook c-can y-you pl-please listen to m-me.”

Noona was stuttering ?? Ouh woman, something was not going to be good.

“Ah yeah, I will. Now, spill it.” I tried my best to give her an assured smile.

“I will leave you…” she said, slowing the volume till jungkook can’t hear it.

But you know, jungkook was not deaf yet…

“Hmm, I-I’m sorry, b-but I didn’t hear you v-very well. Repeat ?”

I know, that my ears didn’t lie to me. But noona does…

“Jeon Jungkook. Noona will leave you. Alone. Here.”

“No no ! You will never leave me. No its not true.” Tears started to appear in my eyes.

What is this ..

“I’m not lying Jungkook…”

“But why ? when ? how ?”

This is horrid .. 

“Tomorrow, my flight on 9:30 AM. I’ll go to Canada. Why ? You know.. Its kinda secret, private matter but seriously this is for our own good.” Noona said, she faced me.

My tears started to show.

“Jungkook, don’t cry. This is for our sake.” She nodded, and smile to me. She wiped my tears, using her thumb.

I nodded slowly, and lowered my head because I crying so badly.

Noona hugged me, and patted my back. “Shh, don’t cry okay, You’ll make me feel so guilty for leaving you.” She said, in the middle of crying.

I hugged her back, and buried my face on her shoulder.

After a few minutes, I break the hugged.  I went to the door, and running out. I quickened my pace when I heard noona keep shouting my name, asked me for coming back.

Noona, don’t worry about me. Because there’s no point. Its time for me to worry about you. There will be some other people that will die when he heard this news.



 

 

A/N: Guys,so sorry for the late update wkwkwk. I think I will post the next chapter on this night. yes yes. But if thats not happen it will appear tomorrow xD Don't forget to subscribe and comment okay. Love you guys xDD