-Chapter 2-

When Someone We Love Was Gone

I walked towards the door of my condo. I check my watch.

Ah, it’s 8:45. I still got a lot time.

I tried to be relax. I blew my bangs.

okay now I’m ready.

Maybe…

I took a couple of steps more, and when I stand right infront of it, I felt a warm hand sneaked around my waist.

“Jungkook…”

“Noona can’t leave me, don’t you ?”

I tried my best to hold your tears.

No no I can’t cry

With his head resting on my back, he talked again,

“You don’t love me ? Right ?”

I can't stand it anymore, tears started to flowing down.

I turn back, and held his hand.

“Jungkook-ah, noona love you. Trust me okay” You smile while your tears continuesly flowing down.

Jungkook suddenly hugged me. He hugged me like he’s not going to let me go.

“ Noona, take care okay. I don’t know how to face my life without you, I’m still young after all. I don’t know what kind of life is this. Noona, I love you so much. Don’t ever you dare to forget about me. My existence. And all”

I cried even more when I heard what he said.

“Noona will never forget about you kookie. Yeah, you’re still young but I trust you. I know you can face all of this. My jungkook was not like any other kids. You’re much stronger than anyone.”  I break the hug and placed my both hands on his shoulder, and shook it gently. “Believe me and believe yourself. Then you will know what kind of life did you live on.” I smiled.

Jungkook nodded and he blinked his tears. “Noona…”

“Yeah jungkook ?”

“I want to give you something.”

“Something ? What is it ?”

Without warning, he went to his room and took something. He hide the thing behind his back.

“Looks like our Mr.Jungkook have something.” I laughed. Finally I can laughed.

He chuckled when he heard you said that. He took it out and give it to you, holding it with his both hand and show it in front of your face. “Tadahhhh, Mr. penguin is here !!”

your eyes widened. you didn’t expected that jungkook will give you that thing. you placed your both hands on your mouth to prevent you from screaming. Yes yes, screaming.

“Ouh my god jungkook-ah !! Come to mama mr. penguin.”

Jungkook chuckled when he saw your reaction. He knew that you love plush toys so so much, especially penguin. So he bought it for you.

“Thank you my handsome jungkook !!”

You pinched his cheeks and pecked his lips. Jungkook just grinned on that. He somehow, feel proud because he knew that you like his ‘penguin’ so much.

“Aigoo aigoo welcome my pretty noona.”

You shows your goofy smile and suddenly your smile faded when you took a glance at your watch.

“Ouh , its already 9:00 am !! Aigoo”

You mentally facepalm when you know that your flight will be there in 30 minutes from now.

Meanwhile, jungkook just standing there and looking at you like some pathetic kid. He tried his best to hold his tears back.

“Noona…..”

“Jungkook-ah,” You cupped his cheeks and told him to look at you straight into your eyes “Listen to me. I trust you and I know you can behave well. I hope you can live well with your hyungs, so please don’t forget about me, your noona. And wait for me, okay ?”

He just can nodded. That’s all that he can do on that time. You saw that his eyes were full with tears. Your heart tightened on what you saw.

“Be strong Jeon Jungkook !!  Jeon Doomin will always love you !”

You showed him the fighting sign and smile as wide as you can.

 



A/n : Yah yah yah. As what i promised last night, the next chapter will appear xD So, Idk when will the next chapter will come hohoho. Cause i see this ff doesnt have many readers ;; okay i'm sad haha xD 

Keep calm and love me wekwek :p

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT !!