3 ⇾ Tao & Sehun's Meeting in the Bathrooms (for the second time of their life)

Rivalry at it's Best --discontinued (read chapter 7)--

Oh Sehun may hate with passion and own a sneer that could scare a grown demon, but make no mistake, he was not one to be completely overidden by hatred when the situations called for it. Such as the situation sitting before him now. 

Tao, whose shaking back was previously turned back to him had tears dripping off his chin, eyes red and swollen. Most probably his shoulder was swollen and hurting too from when Sehun had regretfully tried to get his attention by pulling the boy's shoulder back. He had tried to struggle by curling his head into his stomach but what could hiding away stubbornly do against a rough grab? Especially a rough grab that belonged to Sehun. 

Silence held on strongly as Sehun drank in the tears and swollen eyes, not quite sure how to confront his enemy's teary face. 

"Why're you crying?" Sehun decided to settle for the straight-up question. 

"None ... none of your business," Tao sniffed, wiping his face with his free arm. Sehun grimaced. 

"Ok, fine, goddammit. But stop crying"

"Ugh, why can't you just go away?"

"Do you think you're the only one who needs to use the bathroom?" Sehun paused and then let out a chuckle. "This is nostalgic" 

"What?" another sniffle. 

"Do not tell me you-" the blonde stopped as soon as he saw the unfamiliarity in the elder's eyes. "God, you really don't remember"

"'Bout what?" Tao asked, irritation beginning to show in his voice. "I don't know what you're talking about"

Sehun looked him square in the eye. "Ghosts"

"Oh," was the immediate reply.

"See, I knew you remembered. You just didn't want to remember it. To annoy me"

"No, I really forgot about that"

"How could you forget?"

"I...," Tao hesistated. "I guess I didn't think it was a big deal"

"No big deal?" Sehun's pitch rose. "I was the laughing stock of my primary school years," he hissed. 

"I didn't ask you to ring up the tabloids," the panda-eyed boy defended himself. "You did that yourself"

"If you didn't pull that ty prank of yours, maybe I wouldn't have done it"

"Oh, please. Don't tell me that was the most humiliating thing you've ever gone through in your entire life?"

"Actually, no it wasn't. There were other humiliating incidents. All thanks to you," Sehun fumed. 

"What? I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Like how you didn't know about the ghost incident?" 

"I really-" Tao stomped his foot, scrunching his lips into a scowl. "Can we not talk about this now, when I'm really emotionally distressed?"

"Once you tell me what's been put up your , then yeah, sure, why not? I'll stop bothering you for the rest of your life because you ruined my childhood" the level of his sarcasm wanted to make him shove something up his own . Who even took sarcasm to that level? 

"Ugh, do you have to do this to me?" then seeing the expression on the other's face: "Fine. My Gucci wallet was stolen. Someone broke into my locker and took it along with my Math book"

Sehun squinted his eyes. "Your Math book?"

"I don't know! Maybe they wanted to copy my homework?"

"Are you a secret genius or something?"

"Heck, no! I'm just ... average," Tao rubbed at his eyes with his navy sleeve. "But my wallet..." his fringe shadowed his downcast eyes. 

"Is important," Sehun nodded. "I get that. Tell you what, I'll help you look for it then. See if I can figure something out"

"You?" panda boy's eyes widened into bowls. "You. You'll help me?"

"That's what I do. Help the poor. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to find a Gucci wallet," Sehun rinsed his hands quickly and walked over to the door. 

"Um, thanks!" Tao called out meekly. 

"Don't thank me, I'll get you to do something for me later," Sehun muttered, elbowing his way out. He stopped with one foot out the door and tossed a glance behind his shoulder. "And don't look so happy, I'll kill you if you cling to me, show affection or do anything. I'll torture you for the rest of your life after I get your damn wallet" 

Then he stalked off. 

Oh Sehun may not be completely overidden by hatred when the situations called for it, but make no mistake, he did not like Huang ZiTao one bit. And no amount of crying and stolen math homework could change that. 

--

"Gucci? Man, that's damn expensive!" Kris exclaimed. 

"His dad's South Korea's best tourist attractor" Sehun informed the taller.

"That explains it"

The pair were lazily hanging around the school garden, watching the gardening club tend to the shrubs.

"So how do you plan on finding the purse?"

"No plan. Just go with the flow," Sehun answered, reaching over Kris's legs to snatch a bag of unopened crisps. It popped open easily when he tugged at it and he fished a chip out. 

"Sure"

They sat quietly for a moment, the only sound belonging to the crunching of crisps. The air was fresh and sickly sweet and the blue skies were much too bright even with the clouds blocking out the sun. By the steps of the school's side entrance, their blazers lay folded roughly. This was not how they usually spent their lunch. Lunch was usually in the roofed cafeteria with loads of noise. But here, out in the garden, it was peaceful.

"Hey"

"What?"

"Can I ask a question?"

"You just did," Kris made a face. Sehun sighed before swallowing. "What is it?"

"Why'd you help Tao if you hate him so much?" 

"It's like how you said it. Gucci's damn expensive. And besides, I don't like thieves. Anyway, I'm getting him to do something for me later, not sure what though"

"You," Kris grinned widely. "Are going to be the best policeman yet"

"Where'd you get that crazy idea from?"

"You love helping peeps"

"That doesn't mean a thing"

"Yes it does" 

"Ok, enough with it. I already answered your question" 

"Actually, I have another" 

"God, no" 

Kris pulled his lips into a blowfish shape and flared his nostrils, creasing his forehead all at the same time. Sehun cringed.

"Ew, stop with the face. Fine, fine, what's your second question?" he emphasized heavily on the 'second'. 

"Can you tell me another story about you and Tao?" 

"What are you? A kid who needs a bed time story?"

"I'm just mildly interested," Kris tapped his index fingers together, hunched his back and fired his best 'scratch-my-balls-please' impersonation at his friend. 

"If you really want to know," Sehun said slowly, placing his hands in his lap. 

"It was also many years ago ..." 

 

 


Author's Note:

First of all, I changed the whole chapter completely, haha! Originally it was going to be another prank Sehun was going to pull but nope, this came up instead.

Second of all, call me crazy but I didn't notice the upvotes because honestly I don't pay attention and there are no notifs for upvotes. So thank you to darkangels and kyutesomate for upvoting this story! <--- Actually this is me holding myself back because I don't want to accidently kill you guys with my weird way of giving love but I'm not too sure how to phrase it oh goodness this sentence is a mess. 

Third of all, thank you to nanablackrosepirate_elsabricot04fridayDthirteenCelaenaPanda3400ColdLovekcb1u3blahblah12darkangels & coconutlatte for subscribing to this story! I thank you for your support!!

Lastly, my reply to comments:

@darkangels: Thanks, I hope you like this chapter too! (to be honest, I was also secretly hoping that someone would notice my efforts for trying to be funny even though my humour is kind of off, haha!)

@Cuiminqi: Yes, omg, that is what I've been aiming for too! Something nice and light to read for the mind! 

I'm glad that you've commented and shared your thoughts on my story with me, I really do appreciate it! Even more, I'm happy that you're enjoying the story, I hope this chapter was a satisfying one!

Once again: Thank you all for your support and I'll see you in the next chapter (and maybe next time I won't write such a big author's note;;)!!

xoxo,

pikaCHOOCHOO♥