Glad You Came

Glad You Came
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Backpack checked. Sunglasses checked. Cap checked. Earpiece checked. All set to go.

 

“Hey, going to meet ____?”

 

“Yeah. See you tonight, hyung.” He gave a short wave to Suho, before heading over to the publicity department in the building.

Knocking on the door softly, he poked his head in and scanned the room for you. However, he frowned when he could not seem to find you anywhere.

 

“Looking for ___?”

 

“Oh! YooMi Noona,” Chanyeol bowed politely to the owner of the voice, “is ___ in?”

 

“She’s on leave today. Said something about heading back to the family house.”

 

“Really? Thanks Noona!” He bowed again, heading for the exit this time. Adjusting his cap and sunglasses, he took a deep breath, bracing himself as he stepped out of building and into the outside world. Pushing his cap even lower, he hurried towards the bus stop, trying to reach you as soon as possible.

 

After a 2 hours ride, he finally reached the districts outside Seoul, scanning his pass, he alighted the bus, taking in the beautiful scenery in front of him. The thought of seeing you soon, brought a smile to his face, as he headed up the hill where a small wooden house stood proudly on top of the hill. Chanyeol carefully creaked open the wooden gates, meeting him was a small path lined with colourful flowers by the side.

 

The tinkling of bells signalled a customer’s arrival. A petite girl looked up from her magazine, to see a very familiar tall guy entering the shop. She literally jumped into the open arms of the tall male, who welcomed her with a chuckle. 
 

“Chanyeol Oppa! Omg. It’s been so long since you came.”


“Sorry, I’ve been really busy since I debuted. Is your sister here?”


“Nope. She’s back in the garden.”
 

“Really? Thanks! I’ll see you later, yeah?”

 

———————————————————————- 

 

You closed your eyes, sighing in happiness, as you basked in the sun, the swings rocking slightly with the movement of your legs. Dressed for comfort, you were in your white flowery summer dress, a crown of flowers decorating your brown silky ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter