oo3

Living With Mr.Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*what was I thinking?* thought Mirae “y-yah! I look ugly?” asked Mirae wanting to forget what she thought about L.joe just now. “Yup~ ugly~” said L.Joe and take a seat at one chair. “Have you picked what you’re wearing?” asked Mirae “yup. The one im wearing now~” said L.joe and playing with his hand phone. While both of them were talking, the worker who helped Mirae with her dress called her “Miss? How about you try this dress?” Mirae took the dress “I’ll try it~” said Mirae and went to the fitting room.  After changing the dress, Mirae went out of the fitting room “how about this one?” asked Mirae. L.joe takes a look on her “nope. It’s too short~” said L.joe. “urghhhh” frustrated Mirae and went inside the fitting room again and change into another dress.

“How about this one?” asked Mirae again “I hate the flowers at the side of your waist~” said L.Joe “when are you going to say ‘yes’? Every dress that I wore you hates it. You don’t like it. I think im just going to pick whatever I like!” said Mirae while stomping her feet and went inside the fitting room. “This is my last dress and im not going to pick anymore dress.” said Mirae alone. A few minutes later, Mirae went out of the fitting room and look on the mirror. L.Joe who was texting his girlfriend take a look on Mirae and wanted to comment on her dress again but, he can’t. Mirae was too gorgeous to him.

 

 

 

Then slowly, L.Joe took a picture if Mirae wearing the dress. he doesn’t know why but he really wants to take the a picture of Mirae wearing the dress. Mirae didn’t notice that L.Joe snap a picture of her. * I don’t think I want to ask his opinion on my dress~ I better take a picture of mine and send it to Jinhwan and ask his opinion~* thought Mirae and take a picture of herself while wearing the dress and send it to JInhwan.

Jinhwan who is helping his dad in his dad office, got a text from Mirae.

 

“How do I look?

Im going to wear this on my wedding~

I need your opinion >.<”

 

Jinhwan replied:

 

“You look so beautiful~

I think you have to wear this on your wedding day~

Well, I can’t wait to see you in that dress ^^”

 

*you look so beautiful wearing the dress~ how I wish your wear those for me….* thought Jinhwan as he take a look on Mirae’s photo again. Well, he was a bit sad that Mirae is getting married. But all he can do now is just smile not wanting to let Mirae know about his feelings towards her.

After Mirae got the text from Jinhwan she told the workers that she’s going to pick this dress. “I’ll wear this~” said Mirae *wait she’s going to wear that? Wow.. She must be so beautiful on our wedding day~* thought L.Joe. After the workers packed up their tux and dress both of them went out of the boutique.

“So~ where should we go now?” asked Mirae as she buckle her seatbelts. “Wedding ring~” answered L.joe and grabbed the car steering and drives away. “You know~ I tried a lot of wedding dress just now~” said Mirae lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter