oo4

Living With Mr.Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*there's a slightly mistake on the last paragraph for this chappie i decided to change it a bit~ i've edited it so you can check on it if you want >.<

 

 

A few days later, all of the invitation cards was been sent to the guest. And today is the day where Mirae and L.joe is having their photo shoots for their wedding photos. Both of them are taking their photos and garden. There is only both of them and a photographer and a few people that will help them on their makeup and their outfits. For their first photo, Mirae and L.joe is wearing casual attire. L.joe just wears shorts and shirts with a black necktie and Mirae is wearing a skirt and a blouse. To the photographer and the crew, both of them are so good looking. L.joe is looking handsomely while Mirae look so beautiful.

“Alright? Are you ready?” asked Jiyoung, the photographer. Mirae and L.Joe said in unison and was standing on the grass. “okay~ I want both of you holding hands together and smile while looking at each other~” said Jinyoung *holding hands?* thought Mirae *gosh im only doing this for our wedding photos* thought L.Joe. Without hesitantly, L.Joe grabbed Mirae’s hands “let’s just do it so that when our parents satisfied when they look on our photos~” whispered L.Joe to Mirae. Mirae nodded telling him she understands it. “Alright~ smile!” said the photographer and snapped their picture.

“Beautiful~” said Jiyoung after he take a look on the photo. “alright, now I want both of you still holding hands but look at the birds flying at the sky~”said Jiyoung “but there’s no birds up there~” said L.joe slowly so that Jinyoung couldn’t hear him. “yup I know~ let’s just do what he says~” said Mirae. Then both of them did as they’ve been told.  During that time, both of them really act like they were in love.

“Well, how about this time, I want L.joe giving Mirae a back hug?” asked Jiyoung. “Alright~” said L.joe and stands behind Mirae. “Ready, 1.2.3~” said Jiyoung L.joe back hugged Mirae and Mirae smiled looking at him. *I don’t know why im enjoying this photo shoot* thought Mirae while looking at L.joe. “Alright, you both can change into your wedding dress and tux now~” said Jiyoung. And both Mirae and L.joe went to change their clothes.

A few minutes of changing, after they’ve done with their makeup, Jiyoung asked them to take a seat on a bench together. “This time, I want both of you just smile happily looking at each other~” said Jiyoung. Then both of them were looking at each other and smiled. Mirae noticed at how good looking L.joe when take a closer look at him. Well, L.Joe felt the same too *she has such a beautiful eyes~* thought L.joe “alright!” said Jiyoung and broke the silent between both of them who were looking at each other.

“Well this time, L.Joe could you please wrapped your arms around Mirae?” said Jiyoung. L.joe straight away followed his order and wrapped his arms around her waist.  “Smile!” said Jiyoung and both of them smiled. Then, both of them stand up and went to the next place. They were taking a few photos and the bench. “Let’s take a break for a while~ both of you can have a walk around here too~” said Jiyoung. Then, L.Joe takes a seat and play with his hand phone. *tch. All he know is hand phone, texting his girlfriend* thought Mirae “I wanna take a walk around here~” said Mirae. “Okay~” said L.Joe.

Mirae was walking alone at the garden “wow~ it’s beautiful~ it would be great if Jinhwan was here too~” said Mirae. While she was walking, Mirae saw a kitten behind the bushes. “Hello kitty~” said Mirae and went near the kitten. She took the kitten and wrapped it around her arms. She massages its head. “You’re cute! You know that!” said Mirae while held it up to her face.

“You know I came here for a photo shoot for my wedding pictures~ I don’t think my husband really enjoyed as I did~ he’s busying with his phone~” said Mirae. Then, she looked up in the sky “look! There’s a bird~ when we took picture just now, there’s no bird at all~” said Mirae and take a look at the kitten. “Do you live happily?” asked Mirae to the kitten “there’s no point I asked you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter