oo2

Living With Mr.Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You both have to~ well it’s for our business to be more successful!”  said Mr.Lee “please… do for mom and dad~” plead Mrs.Lee. “Honey… you agree? It’s for your own good too~” said Mr.Jung looking at her daughter. L.joe let out his sigh “I agree….” Said L.Joe not *he agreed?* thought Mirae. Then, she looked at her dad face that is full of hope *I will only do this for my dad... it’s not because I love him… I will never love him.* thought Mirae and sighed “I… I agree…” said Mirae while facing down. “Are you sure?” asked Mr.Jung and Mirae nodded.

“Well, she agreed and I agreed~ are we done? I have something to do~” said L.Joe “yup. We’re done~” said Mrs.Lee “then I’ll excuse myself first~” said L.Joe and walked away. *how rude he is not even bowed to his parents and my dad* thought Mirae. “Mirae~ you’re not following L.joe?” asked Mrs.Lee “no… it’s okay~ im going to meet my friend ~” said Mirae “dad…. I wanna meet Jinhwan~ I’ll be back before midnight~” said Mirae and bowed before she’s leaving.

When Mirae was standing outside of the restaurant, she called Jinhwan.

 

 

“Hello~ jinhwan?” said Mirae

“Mirae? Why you called me?” asked Jinhwan

“Are you busy now?” asked Mirae

“Nope. Wae?” asked Jinhwan

“Can I meet you now?” asked Mirae

“Okay~ text me the place and I’ll go there~” said Jinhwan

 

 

After Mirae hung up the phone her texted Jinhwan and asked her to meet her at starbucks. A few minutes later, Mirae arrived earlier than Jinhwan. When Jinhwan arrived there, he saw Mirae was having her cappuccino alone looking sad. *what is wrong with her today?* thought Jinhwan and approached her happily. “Hello!” greeted Jinhwan and takes a seat in front of her. “Hi….” Said Mirae “why you want to meet me?” asked Jinhwan. “you look so sad…. What happened?” asked Jinhwan.

“You have no idea what is going on with me today… I think today Is the worst day I’ve ever had….” Said Mirae “about that guy who hit you bicycle?” asked Jinhwan “yes. But worst than that….” answered Mirae and have a sip of her hot cappuccino. “Tell me… im willing to hear everything~” said Jinhwan “promise me you won’t be surprised?” said Mirae “I promised!” said Jinhwan.

“Well… you know the guy right?” asked Mirae. Jinhwan nodded “im… Im getting married with him….” said Mirae “you-what?” asked Jinhwan “you look surprised~” said Mirae “of course I am~ you’re getting married…” said JInhwan sadly because a girl who he had crushed on and a girl who is his best friend is getting married. “Why so sudden? How does your dad know him?” asked Jinhwan “technically my dad is friends with his parents… so they’re getting us married to make their business more successful~” said Mirae.

She couldn’t hold her tears and cried in front of Jinhwan. “Why must I meet him…. I hate him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter