A Daragon One Shot

THe Replacement + Black Heart (Daragon Version)

...





I couldn't believe I waited that long....gave up everything....and yet you left me .... I look up to the sky thinking I might find the answers of why you left me.... Everything about us was so good.....too good actually that I feel so confident in our relationship. I never doubted even once that we will end up like that.. Why am I too stupid to believe every single word you said? Why did I trust you too much?




A weary smile crawled on his face...




I've wasted three years with you! I've invested all my emotions for nothing! I hate you Sandara Park! Never dare show your face again to me if you still have conscience!




He throw the ring that should have bonded them four years and 10 months ago......






February 14, 2010 @ exactly 8pm in the evening:




"Dara, we've been going out almost four years now..... and I don't want to go on like this anymore... I want this relationship we have to finally end in marriage ...."




He took the velvet box from his pocket, open it and gave it to her.




"I've been planning to propose to you for so long now..... but it's just that I can feel that you are still hesitating about what I really feel for you.... so I waited this long, to prove to you that I am true to you....."




Dara just stared to him.....




"So, with this..... I want to ask your hand for marriage Dara..."



Jiyong pull all his confidence in saying this to the woman he loves. It was not an easy thing to do in his part , but he needed to do it because he already wanted to settle down with Dara....




He watch her took the box and look at the ring with that blank face...



He was expecting for her to cry...



To smile....



To be surprised....



But none of it flashed on her face....



And that bothered him....



Seriously, bothered him...




"Dara....?"




She close the box and met his surprised gaze....as she slowly shoved the little box back to him..




"Dara.....?...."




That's the only word he can utter at the moment...




"Take it back.."




Her words was like thunder for him.... simple but painful...




"Dara.....what do you mean by that?"




"Just, take it back..."




Again that pain struck his pitiful heart now...




"W-why? This is for you..... I....."




"Jiyong....."




He stop when she said his name tiredly...




He saw her eyes look away from him as if she doesn't want to see his face that moment...




And that really hurts...




Feeling, that the person you truly love looks at you that way....




The silence that enveloped them made everything a lot difficult for him..




***Why are you doing this Dara?***



He wanted to ask her this..



But the words just can't get out from his mouth...




"Jiyong...."



He stiffened hearing how cold she said his name...




She never used that tone in calling him....




And it's confusing him .........




Or he's just in denial to face what is really going on....





"...... I ..... can't marry you..."




She said that in her low soft voice ..... but he heard it loud and clear..... the large lump forming in his throat made him choke.....his heart ached......and bled...




"D-dara......w-what do you mean?"




Her cold eyes gazed to him like sharp knives stabbing his heart.




"It means, we are over..."




That echoed inside his head..



Did he really hear that?



Is that what she really said?



"O...over? W-why? What happened? What did I do Dara?"




He was too surprise....



She never made him feel like that....



Even yesterday....



They parted with a hot kiss in front of her apartment....



So why now?



Why the sudden rejection?



The sudden break up?





"I .... am fed up with this relationship Jiyong.... I've lost the excitement I was feeling for this relationship..... and I want to be free...... that's why I am breaking up with you..."





That left him speechless...



His insides constrict...



And his heart is bleeding....




"Goodbye Jiyong..."




That made his eyes blink as he watch Dara walk away from him ..... his vision getting blurry of the tears coming out from it.....






He was lost....




He was too used to having Dara ....




And living his life without her was like hell.




But he had to move on...




And be numbed inside...




It took him almost five years to finally heal his broken heart..




And focused on his dreams instead...



Burying Dara's memories to the deepest part of his past...



Because the moment he remembers that fateful Valentine's Day where his proposal was rejected ... he just can't help not to be furious..... furious of himself for being fooled and furious of the woman who changed his life forever...






~o~




Like just everyday , he works very hard in his craft.... and that is music. He vented all his emotions in his lyrics..... he had flings but none of it made his cold heart beat again....





"Jiyong ah! You don't rest eh?"




"Oh, Teddy hyung! Your here.."




"Neh... so, what song is it now?"




"Huh? what do you mean?"




"Are you torturing that girl in your past with your songs again?"




"Yah! It's not like that hyung..."




"Haha... yeah right Jiyong... your lyrics are the window of your soul ... and you can't deny to me that you still love that girl..."




"What? Haha.. you are mistaken hyung. I've moved on already.. and she's long gone!"




"Oh really?"




"Yeah.."




"Then you should go out and date more Jiyong... You look like a monk burning your here in the studio making songs for your band.... you should enjoy .... your not getting any younger ... your already 28 , and by now you should have found the girl of your dreams.."




"Haha... that's absurd hyung , there is no such thing as dream girls .... only nightmares...."




"Tskkk... stop living in the past Jiyong ah....."




"I am not living in the past hyung!"




"Yeah right if you say so..." Teddy just drop the topic knowing Jiyong would never admit what he really feels inside.





The last week of January 2011 is about to end when one of the female staff in YGE got sick. They are in a rush of making the next album of Bigbang , and they are down with one staff to do the actual marketing survey. The contingency plan was to hire someone experienced and presentable enough to replace temporarily their sick staff.






"So , we have a newbie in YGE eh?"




That was Seungri , the youngest of Bigbang. All the members helped in making their album.... that's how hardworking YGE artists are.





"Neh, she's reporting today.." Teddy said as he chose one of the cd's piled in front of him.




"Ooooh.... a female eh?"




Teddy eyed their maknae and smiled as he hit him using an empty case of one of the cd's.





"Ya, ya.... behave yourself maknae if you don't want other agencies will think that YG men are erts.."





"Eh? Who said we are ert? And why are you warning me hyung? I am too innocent for that... and very harmless...keke.."




"Haha... yeah right!"




Teddy turn away from Seungri as he adjust the sounds coming from the newly recorded beat of a new song.





"E-excuse me...."




Teddy & Seungri glance at the door hearing a timid female voice. The girl smiled to them shyly and bowed, as Seungri's smile went from ear to ear... Teddy hit him with the empty case again with his eyes not leaving the visitor's face.





"Hello, I am the replacement staff hired by YGE. The HR department said that I should report here.... to you Mr. Teddy Park.."





"Neh.... I was the one looking for a replacement..." Teddy said.





"Neh me too I am looking for a replacement!" Seungri said.... but Teddy covered Seungri's mouth.





"Eh?" The girl look surprised with Seungri trying to free himself from Teddy's firm grasp...





"Ahaha.... don't mind him.... So what is your name?"





"Oh, I am Dara Park.... I am excited to work with you sir Teddy.."





"Mmmmmppp mmmmhheee ...toooo" [trans: Me too..] Seungri said.





"I am pleased to meet you Dara.... uhm.... but I need to leave you for awhile.... Need to put this fellow back to his cage ok? Why don't you make yourself comfortable, or better yet use this computer for you to start your job.... you have already been oriented about your job right?"





"Neh... I already know it sir.."





"Ok... I'll be back .." He said as he drag the wriggling Seungri away from the studio.






Dara smiled and sat in front of the computer. She started browsing the status of BB's previous album sales ... She can't help not to sigh and be nervous. She knew Jiyong worked here ..... not just a simple employee but an idol too..... His too famous now that she never regretted her decision five years ago.





She was excited to meet with him. They were dating secretly..... Jiyong is still struggling with his career as an entertainer.....and having a girlfriend at this time would ruin his rising popularity. That's why she never complained in this set up.... she knew he loves her and she loves him too.... so much that she is willing to wait for him....





Their meeting place is just a few feet away when a car stop in front of her. The window opened and saw the president of YGE....





After 30 minutes...






***Dara I know that you love Kwon Jiyong, and I never stop him from having a relationship with you... But I am just worried because he told me he was planning to propose to you. You see, he is at the prime of his career ..... and if the BB's fans found out that his already married.... it may result to a disastrous flop of their careers that they worked hard for years... I am not telling you to stop loving him or end your relationship with him... I just want you to help him clear his mind that marriage can wait....until all their careers are stable enough to carry out any scandal like getting married in the future. I hope you understand me Dara..***





This words circled inside her head that day.



She was confused of what to do...



She really love Jiyong...



And she wanted to be with him forever..



But she can't take his dreams...



She knew how hard he worked for it...



And there is no reason for her to keep him from reaching his dreams...



So she had to do, what she needed to do...





Dara sighed remembering the past. She remembered how surprised she was to not cry in front of him.. to pull that cold facade .... she applause herself for being a good actress..... but when she's finally sure that Jiyong can no longer hear her..... she finally let go of her emotions... crying to death .... she broke his heart but she killed hers...




But after almost five years enduring her heartache, the president of YGE looked for her... and offer her a job in his company. She didn't want to accept it at first knowing Jiyong works with him.... but the president begged.... and said he felt so sorry of what he did five years ago....




Dara never took it against YG.... she understood him .... and she might have done the same thing even if he didn't talk to her that day.





"I am back!"




"Huh! N-neh ... sir Teddy.."




She hide her teary eyes away from her boss and relaxed herself.....




"Eh, are you alright Dara?"




"Yeah , I am fine..."




"Knock! Knock!"




Dara's eyes widened and her body froze hearing that familiar voice..... how could she forget that?




"Oh Jiyong ah, your here. Come in and meet the new member of our team...Dara Park.."






~o~






It's been years since he heard that forbidden name...... the girl stood and bowed to him.




"Hello Kwon Jiyong siii.."




The anger that was long buried resurrected instantly..




Instead of answering Dara, Jiyong turn to his hyung....






"Hyung! Who made her the replacement?!"





"Eh? Jiyong what is the matter with you? Mianhe Dara..."





"Yah!! I don't want her!"






Jiyong stormed away from the studio .... Teddy followed him leaving Dara an apologetic look.





She sat tiredly on her seat...




She expected this will happen the moment they meet again..





But she didn't expected that it would hurt her this much...







The next day...






Teddy was enlightened of why Jiyong acted that way...





The BB's were informed also...





YG talked to them..... and his reasons why he took Dara as the replacement.... but they are warned not to interfere with the two... he wanted for Dara and Jiyong to clear things up for themselves...




~o~





Whether Jiyong likes it or not, he have no choice either....he can't tell his YG hyung why he hated Dara being in the team.....




Everyone are so stressed because of Jiyong's mood..... Dara kept saying sorry to every one but they would always cheer her.... because most of the team knew what really happened.... but the warning of the president not to interfere made them more stressed that they have to endure how Jiyong treats Dara .






Jiyong would suddenly scold Dara for nothing...




Sometimes he will ask her to buy something and when she comes back with the items he will suddenly change his mind and told her to return it....




"Yah, Jiyong ah .... don't you think your being too harsh on her?" Teddy could no longer stand watching Dara being nagged by Jiyong all the time.... the other BB's nodded also.




"What can I do? She doesn't get the instructions I am giving her... she is not here to relax or to be pampered...... so she should know what she's getting in to before she applied for the job..."




"But don't you think hyung your a bit hard on her?" Seungri said.




"Are you questioning me now maknae because of that girl?"




"Eh? Ani....hyung... it's just that..."




"Then keep your mouth shut!"




Seungri cover his mouth....




They never saw Jiyong this pissed...




And they are not going to add fuel to it...





"And speaking of which, where is she by the way?!"





"Uhm...didn't you ask her to buy something hyung?" Dae said...




"I know that! But she's been gone for ten minutes already?Is she just playing around huh?"



"Err... Jiyong, do you have any idea how far is the store you told her to buy what you wanted? It's about 20 minutes ride from here..." YB said.




"I don't care! But she should be here by now!"




He stormed away from the studio leaving the rest of the team silent staring to each other.





Pacing back and forth he waited for her at the basement...




The staff usually enters YGE from the basement...




A motorbike arrived with Dara riding on it...




***Eh? Since when she know how to use that?***




Dara is surprised to see Jiyong .....





"Uhm...J-Jiyong siii.... I...."




"Yah!! What took you so long huh? Your 10 minutes late!"




"Well the shop took me 15 minutes to arrive there... I didn't know it was that far... luckily one of your staffs here had a bike and I borrowed it..."




"Whatever! So you know how to use that?"




Jiyong pointed at the bike..




"Uh... I just learned it now... it wasn't that hard ..well at first..."




"Yah! You stupid!!! Why did you go using that when just learned it now! What if something happens to you? What are you thinking? You would make our company answer your stupidity if something happened....aishh!"



***Dara just be cool ....arasso....?***



"And now I am wasting my time with you here..aish!!!" And he march away from her...






~o~







February 9, 2011...




"Where is she?"




"Top turn to Jiyong who just pop his head at the door..."




"Who?" Top ask him back..



"Who else? The only menace in our team..."



Top rolled his eyes..... if only he didn't know what happened to them in the past he would have thought differently.....but Jiyong is too obvious that he still likes Dara.... he is just too stubborn to accept it...




"She's with maknae..."




"What?? Why?? Where are they going? Who told her to go with him? aishh!"




"Yah yah... Jiyong ah.... it's our maknae's debut for his new album V .... he invited Dara to join him and..... eh? Jiyong?...."




Jiyong left without Top knowing it...





***Tskkk..... JIyong ah.... your being too obvious now...haha***





Jiyong returned to his room....



Slamming the door behind him...



He hated the thought of Dara being with another guy...



Well, its their maknae though...but still....




"Aish!!! why am I acting like this??? Ani....Ani!! I am just angry! angry because of what she did to me!"



He throw himself on the bed....



"I hate you Sandara park!!!"






~o~




February 10, 2011...






Dara just came back from her actual market survey when Jiyong appeared in front of her in the empty hall of YG building....



"I....I am just getting my things Jiyong siii..... and I'll be going home...." She said to him and walk pass through him...




"Yah!"




"Neh?"




He reach for her wrist and pull her towards the wall....




"D-Did you.....are you drunk Jiyong siii?"




He just look at her.....with both of his hands stretch to the wall with Dara feeling so small in between...




"You are a bad girl!"




"What?"




"You are bad, mean, cold heart woman!"




"Jiyong siii....."




"Do you know that I hate you....?"




"I know that Jiyong sii....M-mianhe..."




"What? Hahaha! Mianhe?..... Mianhe?..hahaha.... that is so funny Dara.."



"I am truly sorry Jiyong for what I did.....I never meant to hurt you like that..."



"Aish!!! But why did you huh? Why did you hurt me like that? Did you just used me huh? Was I just one of your boyfriends that you liked to play around huh? Was I not good enough for you? Why? Because I was a gentleman? Why? Do you prefer me to be like this instead?....."



Without warning he crashed her lips with his..... forced her to open ..... she tried to push him away.... but his too strong for her..... he tried to deepen his kiss but Dara is resisting him.... he cup one of her ..which made her gasp with surprise.... and he took that chance when she parted her lips.....



Dara fought not to react with his kiss...because this is punishment for him...... but her feelings is too strong that she gave in finally to him.....



Lost with each of their desires.....



Jiyong forgot what was his first intention...



And Dara lost herself to her own heart...



A couple of minutes after..... Jiyong finally come to his senses...




"Hah!!! So you rather like this eh?"



He step back away from her.....



Forced himself not to be surprise seeing her tears roll down to her cheeks...



But Dara didn't say anything......and run away from him....



***Fool Jiyong!! Why the hell did you do that? Aishhh!***








~o~





February 13, 2011





The studio is weirdly silent....



Jiyong by this time would have been nagging like a duck to Dara...



But his completely silent today...




"Uhm..hyung, are you alright?" Seungri can't help himself not to ask him.





"Uh...huh? Weh?"




"Well nothing..... it's just that you are too...quite today..."




"Yah!!"



"Alright...alright.... I know.... keeping my mouth shut now..."




Jiyong just look at the maknae and continued what he was doing...




"Oh! Dara your here neh?"




Jiyong froze....




***Aish!!! stop being like this will you?!!!***



He scolded himself as he continued to write again.... only this time the lyrics of his songs described Dara....her name....her face....her smile....her voice....her likes.... Unconsciously, he wrote all of this .





"Hey.... well, I just came here to say goodbye to you ..." Dara said...





Jiyong drop his pencil....but he did not move or look at Dara..





"I am done with my replacement job.... the unnie I replaced just came back today...."




"Eh? Aw.... can't you stay until the album is finished Dara?"



Teddy said to her...



"Thank you sir Teddy.... but I need to do something else too..."




Jiyong just kept quite....




"So, you mean today is your last day Dara?" YB said .




"Neh.... thank you for being so good to me..." She bowed.




"It's nothing Dara, you are family now..." Top said to her.




"Thank you..."




"So where are you going?" Dae ask her..




"A job is waiting for me in Canada... I have friends there....so I am leaving tomorrow..."







"Wahh...that soon Dara?" Seungri reacted..





"Yes..."




"Then I should give you a hug for luck eh?"




Seungri is about to stand when Jiyong pull his shirt from the back making him return to sit. The maknae just kept quite and scratch his head.





"Goodbye ....Thank you for treating me so well this past days.." She bowed and left the room. Everyone waited for Jiyong to react, but he just stayed quite and writing on his notes silently. The BB's and Teddy just shrug to each other and continued what they are doing before Dara arrived.




After five minutes .... Jiyong stormed away from the room....leaving the BB's and Teddy with a knowing look.




He ran towards the lobby ...



He looked for her...




"Jiyong ah! Where are you going?" YG ask him who was by that time was about to enter the lift.




"Hyung....errrrr..... nothing.... I thought.... well, I am just going back to my room..." And he turn his back from YG without waiting for him to react.










~o~






February 14, 2011








Dara sat beside the window....





She loves watching the clouds.....




It always remind her of someone..




She will never see him again....




And her love for him will forever be kept inside her heart....




She sighed...




Another couple of minutes....




Dara now is wondering, why the plane is taking so long to take off...



She look around...



"Eh? Where did the other passengers go?"



She check her ticket....



She is not mistaken... she boarded the right plane at the right time..



A stewardess approach her...



"Excuse me, Ms. Dara Park?"



"Neh?"



"Can you please transfer at the front seat?"



"Weh? But my seat is here..."




"It's alright..." The pretty lady smiled to her, so Dara have no choice but to follow her.... "Please make yourself comfortable..." She said before she left Dara.





"Errr.. excuse me..where are the other passengers?"




But no one answered her....



"Eh?"



She look at the television in front of her....



It's like a live broadcast since the camera only showed a set of feet walking....



"Huh? Isn't that the airport?"



Dara thought....



The video showed the feet entering the airport...to the hall way going to the airplane...up to the stairs... and entering the plane......



"Eh?"



And the feet stopped....where she is now..... just beside where she is sitting....




She feared to look who was it....though she have an inkling of who owns that feet..




What if it was not him?




"Dara....?"



And all her doubts flew away...




"Jiyong?"




She stood and face him...



Now both their feet can be seen on the monitor, Jiyong is holding the camera...



"Where do you think you are going?"



"I...."



"Do you think you can just leave me that easy eh?"



"Ha? I.... said goodbye to you yesterday.."



"Yeah , I heard that... but did you hear me said anything? Did I said that you can go? Huh? Dara?"



"Jiyong.... I don't think I need your permission .... I no longer work at YGE...."



"Uh.... so just like that? It's because you are no longer a replacement you just can go anywhere you want to go?"




"Of course.... why? What is wrong with that?"




"What is wrong? You are asking me what is wrong Dara?"




"Yes!"




"Everything is wrong Dara...."




"What is wrong with this Jiyong?"




"Us!"



"Why? What about us?"




"You still haven't answered my question.."



"Huh? What is that?"




"About this...."




He took that familiar box from his pocket...



And Dara could not be mistaken about it...



She almost said yes to him that time...





"J-Jiyong.....what.....what is this?"




"Dara..... hyung, told me everything....."




"Ha?"





"You bad girl......."




He cross the gap between them ...



Took the ring from the box....



Reach for Dara's hand....



"Jiyong...what are you doing?"



She tried to pull her hand , but Jiyong didn't let it go...



"I should have done this a long time ago.....but I was too blinded by the hurt I am feeling at that time, that I didn't know you were hurting too..."



"Jiyong ah..."



"And I am no longer letting that happening...to us again.."



"B-But...."



"Dara........ I can't give you the whole world , but I can give you the whole of me.... if you let me be by your side.... as your love forever....."




"Jiyong ah...."




"On this valentines day.....Will you finally accept and marry me Sandara Park?"




"B-But.... what about your career Jiyong ah? I can't ruin that? I can't...."




"Shhh.... all I need is a yes Dara...."




She stared at him with her eyes starting to get blurry of the tears that is about to fall..



Will she still let go of this chance?




Will she hurt him again?




Break his heart?




And kills hers once more?




Aniii....





"Yes!! I will marry you Kwon Jiyong..."





A smile escape from his face as he cup Dara's face and planted a kiss on her lips...





"I love you Dara Park..." He whispered to her.




"I love you too Kwon Jiyong..."




And they kissed again....





Meanwhile.....




The whole world witnessed Jiyong's proposal to Dara....



It was a live telecast ....




YG took care of delaying the flight for Canada that day...




The BB's asked some TV networks to broadcast G-Dragon's proposal to his secret muse..... and every one agreed.... It's Valentine's Day..... what gift could top this Live Proposal for their viewers?





The fans were touched of what G-Dragon did.... He promised to let them know when he finds the right woman... and he didn't disappoint them.... they were there and witnessed everything... Though the video only showed mostly half of Jiyong and Dara's bodies, but still they can clearly recognize his voice...






"Jiyong...what about your career , your fans?" Dara said worriedly when Jiyong ended the kiss..





"It's valentines day...... the whole world is full of love today.... I know they will understand..."




"B-but....what about the plane?"




"The passengers are just waiting outside...watching the broadcast..."



"Huh? What broadcast? Omo! This one? This is live Kwon Jiyong?"



"What can I do? I want the whole world to know that you are mine and I am yours alone.."



Jiyong pull her against him....



They should leave now...



Or the world might see something they shouldn't see...



And he turned off the camera he is holding....



Earning a loud .. "AWWWWWWWWWW!" from the viewers all over the world...







~Done~







****