What is our band name?

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ginny was awake bright and early and She was excited about having the first jam session with her new band.She thought to herself, “What should I name our band?” As she was thinking to herself she was getting dressed. Normally she dressed a bit like a tomboy. Skinny jeans, ironic t-shirts with band names on them,sneakers,and she normally wore her hair in pigtails. Adorable but tomboyish was her fashion style but today she had an urge to dress girly. Ginny kind of wanted to go for the whole Harajuku punk girl style but in a dress.

 

“I wonder if I can go to school like this.” Ginny wondered to herself if wearing a Harajuku punk dress was a strange attire to go to school in. Ginny’s hair was up in high pigtails with some pink and black lacy headband.Ginny really liked the colors pink and black which could be a strange contrast.

 

Ginny was in her math class and Tiffany was shocked to see Ginny in that attire. “Ginny girl.. you look like you’re about to go to some kind of anime convention!”

 

Ginny laughed out loud despite the fact that class was in session. “It kind of does huh? Well, I wanted to go for a girly punk look!” Ginny was cutely giggling and Tiffany noticed something different about Ginny today. Tiffany thought this was unusual since she hasn’t seen her friend like this in quite sometime.

 

Ginny had been tomboyish for a very long time since they had been friends but her to dress this way she thought that something was up for sure.

 

The teacher was explaining basic rules of Trigonometry. Ginny was actually quite smart and she normally paid attention but today she seemed to be very distracted. Tiffany wanted to ask some questions but before she even went there she hesitated a little bit.


 

As the teacher was giving out the lecture Tiffany wrote a note and passed it to Ginny.Tiffany was able to pass the note without getting caught by the teacher. Tiffany asked her  friend curiously, “Do you like someone?” Ginny quickly defended herself and said on the note.  “No way!”

 

The class was finally over. Ginny and her best friend left the class together and they started to walk towards their cars from their math class. Tiffany tried to get Ginny to spill the beans about her and the Exo boys. Ginny texted all the boys while walking to her car along with Tiffany and told them to meet her at her house. Ginny’s family was somewhat well off so they had a large house and there was even a basement that she can use to practice and work on her music projects.

 

Tiffany tried to get Ginny’s attention, “So you don’t like any of the boys from the Exo Club? I mean your new band members?” Ginny sighed because she was confused about her own feelings. “How many times do I have to tell you girl that I don’t like anyone?!” Ginny exclaimed and Tiffany was feeling bad for even bringing this up. “Okay. I’m sorry girl.”

 

The girls were in front of Ginny’s car and Ginny got a text from Luhan. The text read,“Hey Ginny please call me.” Ginny told Tiffany that she had to go because she had to make a phone call and set up her house so they can all jam together later on.

 

“Hi Luhan I got your text message and we are gonna meet at my house at 5:00pm okay?”

 

Luhan confirmed with Ginny. “Okay and the boys are here with me so just give me your address, we’ll all drive over there together.” Ginny gave Luhan her home address and Luhan punched it in on his Iphone. Luhan was in a good mood and it showed in his voice. “Your address is on my Iphone Gps now so it’ll be easy to find your place without any problem.”

 

Luhan was excited to start jamming as much as Ginny did.

 

Ginny was enthusiastic about this whole band thing and it showed in her voice. “Okay Luhan.” “Call me oppa since I think you’re younger than me.” Luhan asked our young rock starlette her age. Ginny had a baby face so Luhan thought she was only a freshman. Ginny was flattered by what the older male just said.  “I’m 16 and I’m already a junior!” Luhan was a little bit shocked about this information, “Junior? You look really young Ginny. I thought you were just a freshman.” Luhan exclaimed shockingly. Luhan smiled over the phone joyfully. I think you have a baby face.” Ginny giggled to what just have been said by the morning deer boy named Luhan. “Oh Please.”

Ginny loved compliments but had a hard time accepting them but Ginny was glad that her band mates seemed pretty nice for the most part.

 

Luhan’s conversation with Ginny was running long so someone in the background interrupted him,  “Ah let’s go.” in a frustrated voice. It was none other than Kai and normally he was patient but for some reason today he wasn’t.

 

Everything was all set for the new band. Ginny drove to her Hollywood home where she lived with her mom,dad,big brother and big sister. Ginny’s house was located near the hills of Hollywood and unlike some rock stars Ginny drove a small hybrid Honda that was pink and black since they were her favorite colors. Her personality in some ways contradicted with the things she owned. Maybe deep inside she did have a girly side after all and the certain someone might just probably bring it out of her full force.

 

Ginny finally got home and nobody was home to welcome her.Ginny’s older sister attends a university in Northern California and her older brother works for a big company in downtown Los Angeles. Ginny threw her backpack on the floor  and got herself a glass of water and as she put the cup down on the coffee table she heard the doorbell.

 

Ding! Ginny ran to the door.  “Come in!” Everybody was happy to see Ginny especially Luhan and Chanyeol but they were like that with everyone so it was nothing special. Lay gave Ginny his signature warm smile and Kris was his cool self. “Hey yo waddup.”  Kai was extremely quiet today and he just kind of looked at Ginny. Cold expressions on Kai’s face intimidated her. She was thinking to herself,  “What’s wrong with him? Kai and his attitude, argh!” But Ginny couldn’t help but to feel this weird sensation and didn’t know what it was. This was bother Ginny a bit since she never felt this kind of emotion ever before.

 

Ginny smiled in a friendly way towards his new friends, “Make yourselves at home, mi casa es su casa.” Everyone looked around and fell in love with Ginny’s big house. There were some nice furnitures,expensive antiques, Family photos, ancient paintings, and a grand piano. The band members were able to tell that Ginny’s family was well off to say the least since there were luxury items all over the house.

 

The whole living room was decorated in pink and black. Maybe this was Ginny’s doing and she was like the princess so the dad probably let her even make choices for the living room decor.

 

There was something that caught Kai’s eyes. There were photos of Ginny when she was a little girl in her ballet outfit. Ginny did ballet as a little kid for a few years. Kai smiled and said to himself. “This girl…..” While Kai was looking at Ginny’s childhood ballet photos,Luhan and Chanyeol were trying to get acquainted with Ginny’s house. Luhan decided to come near where Kai was, where all the photos were. Luhan snuck behind Kai and said to him. “Hey kid, what you looking at there?” Kai answered. “I was just looking at some photos.” Then Luhan quickly said, “Isn’t Ginny cute?” Kai in a cold voice, “Nope.” Luhan was in a teasing mode. “Oh come on guy, I know you think she is cute!” After Luhan said that one photo caught the morning deer’s eyes and it was a picture of Ginny and Tiffany when they were in middle school. Luhan smiled with his eyes wide opened. “You know I really think Ginny’s friend is pretty and I would love to see her again.” Kai hit Luhan on the shoulder, “Ohhh hyung you like that girl don’t you? Well, go for it if you really think she is pretty!” As Kai and Luhan were talking, Channi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter