Why is this happening to me?

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ginny walked into her math class which was her last period.

She was in a rather a chirpy mood but once she got into her seat gingerly, because of the outfit she was wearing,the girl discovered her best friend Tiff looking sad. Tiffany looked like she was low on energy and somewhat lifeless. Also, it didn’t help that she had her head down on her desk. It wasn’t like her at all since she normally was happy and chipper. Ginny turned towards her and whistled at her and called out her name.

 

“Hey Tiff,Yoo Hoo Tiff!”

 

Tiffany looked like she was in tears but trying hard to hold it in. She said with an almost teary voice. “Yesh,Gin?”

 

Ginny was genuinely worried since this was so not like her at all. “What’s wrong girl? Is something bothering you? You can tell me you know?”

 

Tiffany just shook her head and stared at Ginny. She was thinking to herself in pain. “Why does Kris oppa just pay attention to her? She already has a boyfriend. No fair!”

 

Tiffany didn’t want to worry her friend so she’s been just bottling up everything inside. Ginny wasn’t sure what was bothering her long time friend and she was also reluctant to tell her the reason for her gloominess.

 

The teacher arrived finally and was about to start on the lecture but the two girls were too busy with themselves to even notice the teacher coming in. Ginny was trying to get Tiffany to tell her what’s been bugging her and Tiffany was just wallowing in her sorrows because of Kris.


 

The teacher looked at the two girls not paying attention to the lecture, scolded them.

 

“Now young ladies, if you are fooling around during lecture time, I will have to give you two detention got it?”

 

The two girls said in a guiltful voice. “Yes ma’am.”

 

Both Ginny and Tiffany were trying hard to concentrate, they both still had a difficult time with it,however they were acting as if they were paying attention to get out of the teacher’s radar.

 

Ginny couldn’t wait for the class to be over so she could have a serious conversation with her best friend.

 

The teacher said firmly. “Class dismissed.”

 

Tiffany stormed out of the class and Ginny was trying to chase after her best friend. “Wait up Tiff, slow down.”

 

Tiffany had her hand on her eyes so she wouldn’t show Ginny her tears.

 

Ginny finally caught up to Tiffany. “I need you to tell me what’s wrong.” Ginny was starting to get frustrated because her best friend shared practically everything with her in the past but what about now?

 

Ginny put her hand over Tiffany’s shoulder trying to comfort her, even though she had no idea why her friend was behaving this way. Tiffany wiped her small dropping tears with her long white shirt sleeve, as fast as she could. Then pushed Ginny’s arm away from her.

 

“Don’t Ginny.” Tiffany snapped. “I don’t need your pity.”

Ginny asked herself confused. “What is wrong with her?”

 

Ginny was clueless to her friend’s sudden behavior. “I don’t know why you are acting like this so suddenly but... I feel like I need to know.”

 

Tiffany retorted while facing the opposite direction of her friend. “I said I don’t need you to feel sorry for me okay?”

 

“Bu-~” Before Ginny could say another word she hopped in her car fast, and drove off as quickly as quickly as the speed of lightning. Tiffany herself couldn’t even understand why she was acting this way. and she said to herself while having both of her hands on the steering wheel, focusing on driving. “What is wrong with me? It is just a guy after all...Why am I so jealous of Ginny? Do I like Kris oppa that much?”

 

Ginny just stood there in the parking lot, near where her friend Tiffany’s car was parked. She just couldn’t get Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter