Preparation and Introduction at Club Sunset

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Heechul the owner was done talking about what he expected

 

out of P&B, everyone was setting up the stage and also was willing to even undo the tables and chairs. At the meantime, Jongin went back to the car to grab the mic stand for Ginny.

 

As soon as Jongin came back with the mic stand he helped set his drum set way in the back of the stage, then they set the amps on both sides for Chanyeol and Luhan. Also, right in the center for Ginny’s guitar.

 

Baekhyun and D.O just helped with little side stuff as needed. Heechul watched the band prepare for their live performance and was looking forward to what the P&B could possibly do, but at the same time, a little concerned. Heechul was afraid that this could not work out, due to his previous experiences, but he decided to put his faith in them, because of the good word Key put in for them.

 

Heechul asked the band calmly as drank a glass of water. “So... are you guys ready?” Kris answered for the whole band, “We are almost ready,boss.” The club was ready to open up soon and slowly people were showing up and standing in line.

 

The club had a decent size bar on the right hand side and in the middle of the bar was the area for all the tables where people could sit. The stage was not huge but it was big enough for six people to stand on and perform. For the time being, the six of the P&B members including their two friends were behind the stage covered by the red curtain and Heechul’s office was in the corner of the backstage.

 

The two bartenders, the waiters, and waitresses all walked through the back door to get ready for their shifts. The workers came behind the curtains to change up and get ready for their work night. As the workers greeted the band members with their smiles, the P&B people said politely, “Hello.” all at the same time.

 

Heechul proudly introduced the band, “Guys, these young people you see here,will be performing for us today, so be prepared.”

 

They way Heechul introduced the band to his workers made them feel nervous, because they felt like Heechul was expecting a lot out of them. The band members all smiled and tried to be as professional as possible.

 

The Bartender started to set up his work area, while the servers were all dressed up appropriately. Baekhyun looked at everyone impatiently, “Should I shoot everyone a text?”

 

By everyone he meant the other Exo Club members. Kris,Lay and Chanyeol respectively nodded.

 

The others; Luhan,Chanyeol,Ginny,Jongin, and D.O seemed way too nervous, and couldn’t wait to get this over with. Baekhyun shot Chen a text but Chen called Baekhyun instead of texting him back.

 

“Hey Chen,its me.” Chen said with his usual hyper voice. “Hey

Baek, what’s up?” Beak was looking around and had a hard time hearing because Heechul some rock music, to liven up the place. “I can’t hear you well, the music is way too loud.”

 

Baekhyun went outside of the club and stood right in front of the back door. “We are all here. You guys are all coming right?” Chen replied cheerfully. “Of course guy, I promised Lay that I would.”

 

Chen quickly interrupted. “I think the guys are here, we’ll be on our way. Please tell everyone that we will be there shortly,kay?” Baekhyun said excitedly. “Okay, see ya.”

 

The stage was pretty much all ready to go. Both Kris and Lay gave everyone the pep talk. Lay was officially the mother of the band so he decided to help Kris out here and there.

 

“Listen guys.” Kris was very serious. “We have only one chance here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter