You Were Warned

I Can Make You Smile

The next day at school, Ace pulled Seung Gi away from the rest of the guys. “Well… you wanted evidence right?” Ace asked rhetorically, “its all on this camera.” He waved the camera slowly in front of Seung Gi’s face in a teasing manner; and then Seung Gi lunged to grab it but Ace avoided him.

 

“Not until I get my payment,” Ace said, “then you can see what’s on the camera.”

 

Seung Gi rolled his eyes and hurriedly dug into his pocket for the money. “Here,” he said and slammed the money down into Ace’s hand, “now give me the camera.”

 

Ace meticulously counted his money before neatly placing in his wallet. “Sure thing,” he said and handed Seung Gi the camera.

 

‘Finally!’ Seung Gi thought and snatched the camera away from Ace, ‘I bet there’s nothing on here anyway… Luhan wouldn’t betray me.’

 

Or so he thought…

 


 

Luhan sat outside in the shade reading a book during their study hall time. The wind gently caressed his hair and face, making him smile. He loved it when the weather was beautiful like this – it made him feel like everything would be okay. And he desperately wanted everything to be okay for once.

 

It seemed as if everything went from bad to worse ever since he moved here. Never did he think that he would have to deal with things this extreme. His life had always been sheltered – the world’s true cruelty was hidden from him. Kept secret from him. And now that he had to deal with it… it was hard – harder than he ever imagined.

 

A small sigh escaped Luhan’s lips as he turned the page of the book. ‘I can’t even focus on what I’m reading anymore,’ he thought and he slowly closed the book. He stared at the grass gently swaying in the wind and then he noticed a shadow growing closer and closer spreading quickly like tar until it completely covered the grass.

 

Luhan shielded his eyes as he looked up and saw Seung Gi standing over him. And he didn’t look so happy.

 


 

Seung Gi held down a button so that the camera would turn on and then he flipped open the screen so he could view the pictures. After scrolling through the previous pictures, Seung Gi finally came across the recent ones – the ones from last night.

 

‘Okay… I see Luhan,’ Seung Gi thought as the first few pictures were just of Luhan walking back and forth in his room but what he wasn’t expecting was that he saw a male silhouette outside.

 

‘Who’s that?’ he thought and as he scrolled through a few more pictures, he finally figured out the identity of the mysterious figure. That mysterious figure was none other than Kai.

 

Seung Gi balled up his hands into fists and snarled while looking through the rest of the pictures. He saw that Luhan looked so happy but… it wasn’t because of him. He wasn’t the reason why Luhan was happy – It was Kai that was making him happy. Kai and not him. The kiss they shared… the smile on Luhan’s face… them cuddling… Seung Gi couldn’t bear the sight anymore. It sickened him.

 

He wanted to be the one for Luhan. The only one for Luhan. He wanted to be the one to wipe Luhan’s tears away and hold him in his arms when he’s afraid. But obviously that wasn’t what Luhan wanted. He wanted Kai and Seung Gi wouldn’t tolerate it. If he couldn’t have Luhan, no one could.

 

“Aish! I knew it!” Seung Gi yelled to himself and shoved the camera back in Ace’s hands, “that’s it! You want to do this the hard way? Fine, you got your wish.”

 

“I’ll have you begging for mercy Luhan.”

 


 

Seung Gi looked down upon Luhan with nothing but sheer hatred in his eyes. “Come with me. Now,” he demanded, appearing as if he were going to snap at any second.

 

Luhan just sat staring at him wide-eyed, he had never seen Seung Gi this angry before.

 

“Fine, I’ll do the honors then,” Seung Gi spat and tightly gripped Luhan’s wrist, practically dragging him along to the parking lot. His grip choked the blood flow in Luhan’s arm and his own knuckles turned white from holding his wrist so tight. However, he ignored Luhan’s numerous requests and pleas to be let go or for him to slow down his walking – not that he chose to but nothing processed properly in his mind at the moment. Right now, he was in a blind fury. Nothing and no one could stop him now.

 

“I warned you Luhan… I warned you and you lied to me. You ing lied to me! I knew you were a liar all along!” Seung Gi ranted psychotically, “well, I did say that I would kill you, didn’t I? And unlike you, I’m a man of my word.”

 

 

 

 

 


I know these chapters are a bit short so that's why I updated three ^^;;

Who's ready for the grand finale tomorrow?! :D

I'm excited myself haha~