Then You're All Mine

I Can Make You Smile

Suho and Kris gathered around Kai’s bed in hopes that he’ll wake up soon, while Luhan quietly walked in after them and stood on the right side of his bed while Kris and Suho stood on the left.

 

Luhan stood looking at Kai and he felt his heart begin to sink. Kai’s now ghastly pale body had multiple scratches and deep purple bruises all over it and bandages were wrapped around multiple parts of his body. Luhan couldn’t bear to imagine the amount of pain Kai had to endure after the accident. He sighed and looked away, which caught Suho’s attention.

 

“You’ve been acting weird lately… are you alright?” Suho asked, looking at Luhan intently. Kris, too, began to observe Luhan with that icy stare of his.

 

Luhan nodded twice slowly and looked back at Kai and said, “I just hate seeing him like this…”

 

Suho walked around the bed to the side that Luhan stood on and put his hand on his shoulder. “He’s going to be okay. Don’t worry… he’ll wake up soon and be happy that we’re here to support him in his recovery,” Suho said, trying to comfort the poor boy.

 

Luhan nodded but the contract with Seung Gi nagged at the back of his mind… and also what Seung Gi told him after the blood transfusion…

 


 

Flashback: Luhan was staring at the floor, still unable to fall back asleep and the time was now 5 A.M. Seung Gi walked out of the operation room and sat beside Luhan once again. “Awh, you don’t look very happy. You don’t like being mine?” Seung Gi asked with a smirk.

 

Luhan didn’t acknowledge his presence in the least bit; he continued looking at the ground still lost in his own thoughts.

 

“Ignore me one more time Luhan… just one more ing time,” Seung Gi whispered threateningly, “disobeying me gives me the right to hurt you and you don’t want that… do you?”

 

Luhan shook his head ‘no’ and looked at Seung Gi, however, avoiding direct eye contact with him.

 

“Good. Oh, I just thought of something… I don’t want you around Kai and his friends too much,” Seung Gi began, “so this is the only day I’ll allow you to remain at the hospital with them. You get to see your precious little Kai wake up but then… then I get to have you all to myself.”

 

Seung Gi smirked and slowly began leaning close to Luhan’s face in an almost seductive manner.

 

“And know this… I’m not afraid to hurt Kai… or your family… or anyone – I don’t care who,” Seung Gi whispered, “so don’t ever think of trying to leave me.”

 

Seung Gi closed the statement by kissing Luhan’s cheek, and then he got up and left the hospital.

 


 

Suho’s stomach growled loudly and he, blushing, immediately attempted to muffle the sound by wrapping his arms tightly around his body and pressing them into his stomach. Kris smiled slightly at the sight and asked, “you guys hungry?”

 

Suho, still blushing from the embarrassment, nodded eagerly and Luhan nodded too.

 

“Okay, I’ll go grab us all something to eat at the cafeteria,” Kris said and walked out of the hospital room.

 


 

20 minutes went by and Kris still wasn’t back with the food. Suho, whose stomach was growling even more now, was about to go hunt Kris down when he suddenly saw Kai begin to move a little bit.

 

“Luhan! Yah!” Suho whispered loudly, nudging him with his elbow.

 

Luhan, who was sitting in a chair taking a short nap, began to wake up and then he also saw Kai slightly moving, causing his heart to beat incredibly fast.

 

“He’s waking up!” Suho said quietly but still with much enthusiasm. He scurried to the side of Kai’s bed and Luhan did the same.

 

Kris finally walked in with their three bags of food and Suho excitedly waved his hand at Kris, motioning him to come over to Kai’s bed. “We think he’s about to wake up,” Suho whispered to him. Kris then put the bags down on a chair and stood on the other side of Kai’s bed, also looking down at him intently.

 

Suddenly his eyelids began to move and slowly… and then – his eyes opened. His eyes finally opened.

 

Suho, as usual, was unable to control his emotions and tears threatened to spill from his eyes. Luhan patted him on his back while Kris just shook his head thinking that Suho cried too much.

 

Kai’s eyes looked at Kris first… then crossed over to Suho… and then finally they stopped on Luhan – a small smile appeared on his face. “You… you all are here,” Kai said, sounding happy and extremely tired at the same time, “and please stop crying Suho… I’m f-fine.”

 

“These are tears of happiness, okay?” Suho said while drying his eyes and sniffling softly.

 

Kris just shook his head once again and looked back at Kai and said, “well of course we’re here and we plan on being here while you recover too.”

 

Well… not all of us,’ Luhan thought sorrowfully.