Torn

Warm Winter

[ No one's POV ]
They finished their chips and dip and they sat at the fireplace for a couple more minutes to melt the snow that was still in their jackets and jeans. Once they were dry , they doused the fireplace before walking to the nearby coffee shop.

[ Soon Young's POV ]
I inhaled when I stepped into the coffee shop , the wonderful aroma of caffeine filling my nose and I sighed happily. It was so nice to smell coffee in winter , it was like being warmed from the inside. We found a spot at a corner and sat down as Yongguk oppa took our orders and went to the counter. On either side of me was Daehyun and Jongup , I looked at Jongup as he looked out of the window even though there wasn't much to see , just snow , buildings , trees and snow. It had gotten much snowier , if that's even a word , ever since we got here. At this point , Yongguk called Zelo oppa ,Youngjae oppa and Himchan oppa to him to help him carry the food he ordered. Aish , why did he buy so much food?

[ Jong Up and Daehyun's POV ]
'Alright , now's the time , just tell her , it'll be alright.' I thought to myself as I turned to look at Soon Young and blurted out "Soon Young I like you!".

[ Soon Young's POV ]
"W-wait what?" I looked at both of them confused as they glared at each other. "Yah what do you mean you like Soon Young? I liked her first!" "No you didn't I did!" "No I did!" Daehyun's and Jong Up's voice filled my ears. I kept quiet as I lowered my head into my scarf. My eyes stung as cold tears appeared. "...what do I do...Jong Up is really nice...he treated me so well ever since we were childhood friends..." I thought as images of me and Jong Up taking care of me flashed in my head , making the tears worse. "B-but I really like Daehyun...he's nice and talented and he always looks out for me and.." I stopped thinking and started to cry , pulling my chair out and heading for the exit. I heard their chairs pull out as Jong Up grabbed my right hand and Daehyun grabbed my left.

[ No one's POV ]
Oops , biggest mistake both may have ever made. They started arguing again while holding on to Soon Young until Soon Young yanked away and yelled at them , "Stop! Just ing stop!!!". Tears flowed down from her eyes into her scarf as she left the coffee shop , leaving both men stunned. They looked at each other , "What the hell did we just do"

[ Zelo's POV ]
-daydreaming and has absolutely no idea what happened-
"Huh..this place might make a good MV shooting place...I should tell EXO , they'd probably like this place" I thought