Something to keep us warm

Warm Winter

[ Yongguk's POV ]

I'm really happy that Soon Young has finally gotten around to visit us , knowing how lazy she used to be , this new Soon Young is much more active to actually do something , plus , it will maybe save everyone else from the constant whining from Daehyun on how much he misses her. Aish that kid , he's now as lazy as her , we all tried to get him to visit Soon Young himself but he kept saying he doesn't know her address even though Soon Young herself gave her new address personally to her. I chuckled softly at the little time we will get from Daehyun not whining. It was then I suddenly realised something , something horrifying to me that I couldn't even think about it. "WAIT!" , I yelled , making everyone whip their heads back to look at me. "I'm happy for Soon Young visiting and all but.." "What?" , they said in unison , even quiet Jongup. "MY TIGGER SNOWMAN!!!" I threw myself at the half finished Tigger snowman's base , hugging it and not letting go.

[ Daehyun's POV ]

"Yah hyung! You have to come in eventually!" , I yelled while tugging one of his legs , with Zelo tugging on the other. After 5 minutes , we finally got Yongguk to let go by 'coaxing' him with Tigger dolls. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I opened the door , everyone sitting by the fireplace. Zelo removed all his winter clothing , revealing a white tank top with black shorts as he plopped down between Jongup and Himchan with a cherry tomato in his mouth. I swear , sometimes he gets cherry tomatoes even though we have none at home. I still think he's a wizard but meh. I removed my winter clothing as well , plopping down beside Soon Young and I soon felt a heavy yet light feeling on my shoulder , providing a soothing warmth for me. I looked over and saw Soon Young leaning against me , her head on my shoulder , with a cute smile plastered on her face. I smiled happily at this new warmth and ruffled her hair softly. Even though my shoulder has a new warmth , I can feel something cold , very cold , digging into my side. I brushed it off as some snow and smiled , continuing to embrace her warmth

[ ???'s POV ]

I glared into his side , feeling great pain in me. Why does she like him more than me? Soon Young , Daehyun and I have been friends since middle school but I have been friends with her even longer than that...what does she see in him and not me? "Hyung? Why is it so cold near you?" I heard Zelo ask. "Ah? It's nothing , maybe it is my body getting used to this temperature." , I answered warmly. I looked behind Zelo and /////////// whispered to me "Hey /////////// , you have to tell her now before she goes in any more deeper with Daehyun." I hissed softly. "Do you think I don't know that? I just have to find an appropriate time soon so if you really want to help me then make it happen , and how is //////////// doing?" "He's doing fine , he said that he'll try to seperate those two when he sees them getting too close." "Alright then , make that appropriate time happen then." I hissed softly before returning back to my original position."

[ Yongguk's POV ]
 

Hmm...something is going on between /////////// and ///////////...I better tell Zelo about it... "Hey maknae , can you help me grab some stuff from the kitchen?" "Ah? Oh sure hyung" he said and he got up and went to the kitchen. I followed behind him and asked "Hey , do you know what's going on between /////////// and ///////////?" "I'm not clear but it has something to do with Soon Young , and it's not only them , /////////// is in it too , so I think we should help Daehyun , I mean you know how much he whines currently , if his heart gets broken he'll start crying everyday..." he said worringly while grabbing some chips. I shivered with fear "Wow , yeah we got to help him , I don't want to even imagine that kind of situation" I said as I filled a bowl of dip. "Alright then hyung , let's help Daehyun hyung then" " Yeah maknae" "Hwaiting!" we whispered loudly before bringing the chips and dip to the fireplace.

[ No one's POV]

This is what friends and family should do , spending time with each other. At this time , Yongguk said , "Hey guys , why not we go to the nearby cafe for a cup of coffee after this?

[??? and Daehyun's POV]

Perfect

 

 

 

 

 

[ A/N : HEHEHEHEHE MORE MYSTERY AND DRAMA OMG WHOEVER YOU ARE , YOU SO NASTAY ]