The threat

Lucky

Two friends ,

Two hearts ,

one promise ,

one love.


 

 

" So ... "

 

Luhan finally looked away  , he wasn't pleased to see the  lanky guy . His heart pounding , like the wind storm . The sweat still doesn't stop  flowing . Sehun who realized  Luhan's  strange condition  , he  kicked  the tanned boy's leg thus he gave a small scream .He squintting eyes at Sehun , signal ;  how-dare-you-oh-sehun

 

Sehun rolled his eyes ,  his lips curled toward Luhan , signal ; something-wrong-with-lulu

 

The tanned boy divert his eyes  to the said boy . He studied his face . Luhan's eyes were always scattered with radiation  but now  those eyes look cloudy as if waiting for rain . 

" Lu ... is something bothering you ? " , asked Kai softly .

The petite boy  shook his head slowly  . He tried to curl a smile but failed  , it turned into a bitter smile instead .

 

" Ahh I - just emm  tired ... umm Miss Yeo give plenty of assignments today...so that's why " , he lied .

 

Kai nodded , understand with Luhan's problem but not as easy as Sehun . He knows , Luhan is lying . Maybe he can deceive Kai but he can't never deceive on Sehun  . Never.  

 

Because he doesn't want to raise the petite boy's problem , he decided to keep quiet .  Not now ~

 

" Ok ok geez ,, let's talk about else ... " , Chanyeol asked to open another topic . Not wanting to make Luhan uncomfortable with them .

 

Finally  The Kingkas  drop the topic and talk about else ~ and Luhan happyly chatting with them .

 

But , Luhan doesn't aware , a pair of eager eyes were  watching him , watching all his movements . 

 

" Kris .. why you're so quiet ? " , asked Chanyeol  . 

 

All eyes were on him  (include Luhan) Kris cleread his throat , his eyes as usual ; cold . 

 

" Because your conversation very uninteresting .  " , the lanky guy rose from his seat with eyes looked straight into Luhan's doe eyes . 

 

He immediately opened the steps away from there . He rushed out cafe .  Chanyeol looked  with blinked eyes  . What's wrong with him ?

 

What's  the hell wrong with him ?  "  , Kai leaned his body , sigh ..

" He's not in mood , mayybee  "  , Chanyeol shrugged  his shoulder and resume eating .

 

Sehun just silence while his eyes were busy staring Luhan . He enjoyed  looking at ways Luhan eat ; such a cute 

and the ways Luhan  laugh ; reveal his eyesmile 

 

" Ohh maknae can you stop  staring at Luhan  , huh ? " , Kai and Chanyeol smirked when saw that view . 

 

 

Luhan and Sehun face flushed simultaneously  ,  the younger smack kai's arm  Infuriated by his actions  . 

 

" I WAS NOT- !  " , sehun denied . His face was really red a absurdly shy 

 

~♥~

 

author/note : I suggest  you to hear this song http://youtu.be/XeDG5s2tIvI (Wu Yifan; There is Place )

 

'Why he is here ? I though he died ' 

 

Kris scratching his head furiously  . He feels very depressed​ and tired ,tired to deal with it . His mind doesn't work so well that time , he just want to scream or more terrible, suicide . The lanky guy quicken his pace to the school garden , the most peaceful place in school . 

The students who saw a glimpses of Kris  bowed respectfully  ( because he is leader of KINGKAS )   . The lanky guy just ignore them . He has no time to bully any students like he usual do with Chanyeol  , Kai and Sehun . With a disordered mind , how he able to do that ? 

 

Upon he arrived , he sat on the bench faced with lines of sunflowers . He closed his eyes  . Let the light rays through his handsome face .

 

' I must kill him .... ' 

 

" I must kill Luhan ... " , he opened his eyes slowly . 

 

Without realizing it , there is a pair of ears are listening ..... 

 

she smirked . 

 

~♥~

 

" I want you to kill Luhan ... " , she smirked . 

 

she took out a piece of Luhan's photo . Quickly the man robs the photo from her, he stared at the photo with gawk . 

 

 

" Are you serious ? He looks so cute and innocent . He doesn't have  the characteristics of a bad guy in my opinion  "  , the starnger was still staring at the photo .Seem he started to like Luhan

 

She smirked . 

" Just do whatever you want , provided  he's disapear from my school and my sight . ",  the girl leads with a firm voice . 

 

The man nodded , agree with that . 

 

" How about my  salary ? " , asked the man 

 

She groaned . Her face turned furious . 

 

" You will get them after you're done with your work . This is an agreement  "

 

The man nodded again . 

 

 

After being satiesfied with her stiff , she smiled broadly . 

 

" You're in danger Lu Han ... " 

 


 

author note ; 

OMGGG !  Luhan  in danger   ><    I can't believe , I've written about 902 words   already !!!    and hey hey ! I'm back  ^_^  are u miss me ? hehehe 

and how was it ? Please coment !!   I want your opinion  ~  

and sorry for my bad grammar  : (     , english is not my first laguage 

thanks for subscribed ~  and upvoted  ^^    upvotes are highly appreciated

and btw  there's no way Kris_han  just ...something ..something   

and ... next chapter going to be .... hik hik hik

I miss OTL12