003

Wishing Upon a Billion Stars
Please log in to read the full chapter

for duizhangdeluxe. prompt here.
a/n: oh my god asjhsfajfa ; A ; i do not know what i just wrote. eonni, i'm so sorry.
+ last one. sorry i took so long. i only got 3 prompts \o/ haha. nothing on twitter, surprisingly enough. well! hope you guys enjoyed it while it lasted. i really had fun writing all of your prompts! seeya next time!

 

fifty shades of us (it isn't kalopsia if it's real)

Yifan sees Yixing as the most beautiful man in the world. He sees him as the loveliest person that he has ever had the fortune of meeting. But, of course that would be how he would see Yixing. That would be how every lovestruck person would see their significant other.

Except, Yixing isn't just his significant other, and he actually can't see.

Wu Yifan was born with the gift of vision, but it was stolen from him, years ago. Five years ago, to be completely exact. Within those five years, Yixing came into his life. God, he was so damned thankful to have the younger man around. And it’s so obviously the sweet words that Yixing had told him that reeled him in; and oh my god, their relationship is perfect.

It made him think about how it would be if he met Yixing before his accident. Would Yixing still think that his eyes were beautiful? (Probably, since Yixing is a cheeseball and a half).

He wished he knew what Yixing looked like sometimes, but the younger man tended to tell him that it didn’t matter.

And it really didn’t. He loved him no matter what (unless, maybe Yixing cheated; but they had that trust that it wouldn’t happen, in addition, Yifan would not ever dare to cheat on someone that gave back him his strength and courage).

Yixing was everything to him. One of the songs that Yifan used to listen to as a child, quoted that another person was their eyes when they couldn't see. Yifan never thought he would actually relate to the song in such a literal manner. Zhang Yixing was actually his eyes, in so many different ways.

After his eyes failed to show him the world in front of him, Yixing had managed to convey everything they saw together, through words (and Yifan seriously didn't believe that his boyfriend didn't work as a novelist). As someone who still had the ability to see, Yifan's self esteem never stooped down low, however, when he wasn't able to look into a mirror anymore, it was like he couldn't covnvince himself of anything anymore. His eyes were told to be "creepy", and it hurt to hear that. But Yixing… Yixing thought they were beautiful, because Yixing didn't look at him for what he was. Yixing looked at him for who he was, and he saw the best there was in Yifan.

Yifan used to keep his eyes closed, because of the comments that he would hear, but Yixing helped him get past that fear, and he’s grown the courage to keep them open most of the time, despite being unable to actually see (sometimes, he still covers his eyes with sunglasses, and when Yixing complains, he tells him that his eyes are indeed open; just covered).

He's thankful for every little thing that Yixing has ever done for him (and the overflowing love that he gets from the younger man). Yet, he really doesn't know how he feels about what Yixing is currently proposing to him.

"What do you say, babe?" Yixing asked, and Yifan can imagine the pout that he can hear in his boyfriend's voice.

He sees it as adorable, and he really hopes his image of Yixing (that is constructed of feeling the other's face; Yixing actually had a hard time staying still when they did the experimental envisioning, despite being extremely patient, because Yixing attempted to bite Yifan's finger at one point, and he couldn't stop giggling. Yifan discovered that Yixing had a dimple, thanks to that) does him justice.

He habitually chews on his lower lip, considering the proposal, "I don't know… I mean, I want to, but what about the money? And wouldn't it be a burden to show me the ropes again?"

Yixing sighed at the question, and he feels the younger man's forehead thunk against his own. He winces slightly from the impact. Yixing inhaled sharply, and Yifan braces himself (Yixing only does that when he's either about to yell, or speak really softly, and make Yifan feel uncontrollable butterflies), "Baby… you're not a burden, okay? I love you, and I'll pull through anything for you. I'll show you everything again, and it'll be okay. It just takes some time, but you're worth it okay?"

Yixing is rubbing Yifan's hand soothingly, and god, it's impossible to say no to Yixing. Yifan makes a sound that kind of sounds like a whimper and a whine, and Yixing la

Please log in to read the full chapter