002

Wishing Upon a Billion Stars
Please log in to read the full chapter

for yashilove. prompt here.
a/n: hopefully you enjoy, despite it's length! ^^
+ i really underestimated how busy i would be this holiday! so, the last prompt may be uploaded in the new year ; ;

 

all i want for christmas (is you)

Zhang Yixing hasn’t been home all weekend. It’s almost saddening (okay, no, it is very sad), because Wu Yifan took his time off work to be with his boyfriend, but the younger man has been running around with Byun Baekhyun and Lu Han all weekend. They claimed to be doing last minute Christmas shopping, but Yifan really didn’t understand what else there could be to purchase, when beneath the tree of the house they shared, was close to fifty different presents, all wrapped in pretty paper. He swore that another present under that tree, would have the thing lifting up past their ceiling.

It was ridiculous, but everyone knew that what Yixing wants, Yixing gets. That was just how spoiled he was when it came to Yifan. Yifan let him off the hook with so many things, and all he ever had to do, was bat his eyelashes a couple times, and ask nicely ("Man, you're so ing whipped." Luhan would helpfully supply, when Yifan questioned why he was even so lenient to his boyfriend; Yixing is clearly the one in charge in the relationship, but Yifan denies it).

But, despite their slightly odd relationship, Yixing doesn't love  Yifan any less, and vice versa. What Yixing does, however, is feel insecure about the tiniest things.

It's two days until Christmas, and Yixing has yet to find the perfect gift for his boyfriend. He's tried practically everything. Or well, he's tried looking for everything. From soaps and other strange trinkets to extravagant accessories and electronic; nothing felt right.

He even tried asking Jongdae for ideas (and it's an unspoken rule, that no one ever listens to Kim Jongdae when it comes to gift ideas), but he was not going to dress up as "naughty Santa" and give his boyfriend a "fun night", as Jongdae so nicely put it. It didn't have his heart in such a gift, and that was what he needed.

For the past while, he's end trying to catch hints from his boyfriend, of what Yifan wanted for Christmas, but the blonde man never gave any good hints; if any hints at all.And there really aren't any hints when it comes to Yifan, because he seemed to believe that what comes from the heart is the best present. Yeah, Yixing understood that portion, but what could he possibly buy for the older man as a gift?

Could he just make cupcakes or something? Yifan liked his baking. But, he baked all the time. This needed to be special. What kind of boyfriend was he? He didn't even know what his own boyfriend wanted for Christmas! He doesn't even regret it when he turned to Luhan for assistance (because with Luhan, the same rule with Jongdae was applied).

"Luhan! I don't know what to buy him!" Yixing whined.

Playing the role of the best friend is the worst.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't buy him anything at all." Luhan suggested.

Yixing turned to look at Baekhyun with an indignant whine. Baekhyun sighed,  patting Yixing's arm in a manner that was probably supposed to be soothing. And it really wasn't. Baekhyun didn't have any relationship issues, because he was single ("L

Please log in to read the full chapter