♡ ; 천사 Angel

Baozi or Deer?

Year 2008

I have been a trainee for about a year with SM and so far its been rough. I've been bullied countless times, I had to practice singing and dancing until 3am, and lose alot of weight. I really wanted to quit, but it's my dream to become an idol, so here I am making my way to my practice room.

I walked in and I saw a boy practicing in there. I was about to yell at him, but then he turned around.

He's an angel

Ba-bump, ba-bump, ba-bump

Umma, am I in heaven?

My heart started beating extremely fast and my mouth was wide open.

The boy just looked at me like I was crazy.

All of the sudden, I felt some saliva dripping slowly out of my mouth.

He just kept staring at me and said something in a different language.

Embarrassed, I almost ran out of the room until the CEO of SM walked in and said...

"Oh! Myung Eun, I see you've met Luhan, our new trainee. He's chinese and he doesn't speak korean fluently so be nice to him while he's here."

I nodded and asked the CEO, "Do I share this practice room with him?"

He responded, "Nae, you'll be sharing it with him and another trainee who just got in as well! His name is Kim Min Seok"

Just then.. a cute, chubby, short boy walked into the room.

"Ah! Min Seok-ah, you're here. You'll be sharing this practice room with Myung Eun sshi and Luhan sshi here, arasseo?"

He nodded and bowed shyly while looking at me and the angel. I was about to bow back to Min seok sshi, but he ran out of the room and tripped countless times on his way out.

Omo, he must be really shy

Then I took a quick glance at the perfect angel standing in front of me and my eyes widened.

He had come closer to me that only a foot was between us. He smiled at me while his big, doe eyes stared into mine.

 

"Annyeong!! Luhan imnida!!"

 

 

That was when the world turned..  black.

 

 


 

A/N: Annyeong everybody!! I hoped you liked the first chapter~ We know its quite short but in the future, we will definitely write long, and entertaining chapters!! Please give this story alot of love  !!  T H A N K  Y O U  !!