...Saranghae...

Not as Your Friend, But as Your Love...(2 SHOTS)

“Tell me! How much you like that Kwangmin guy!!” he shouted straight at my face.

I was so startled that time that I couldn’t say even one word. But then I saw his teary eyes, made my heart began beating out of control.

“B-baro-ahh..I-I don’t k-know-“ I finally said.

“JUST TELL ME!!” he shouted and punched wall beside me.

“AAHH!” I cried and turned aside, tried to not faced him. I was really shocked of him. Tears began to flow down to my cheecks. Then I felt his head laid on my shoulder.

“Haneul-ahh…” he said then, softly.

“Can you just turn around and looked at me?” he continued.

What? What did he say? Baro, really, I just can’t understand you right now.

“…Please..Haneul-ahh…”

“B-baro-ahh…” I started between my sob but he cut me off.

“Look at me Haneul…I like you…” he said again.

My eyes widened at his last words. My heart was beating wildly and I bet it can jump out of my chest anytime. H-he…like..m-me…??

“B-baro-ah..” I turned and saw him with surprised look.

 

I could see a hopeless in his eyes, for a moment I just stared at him, didn’t know what to say and what to do.

Then, slowly he pulled me closer. I felt uncomfortable.

“B-baro-ah, I-I..” Before I was aware about what happened, I felt his lips already against mine!

I stared straight at him, really shocked of what he had done to me. I tried hard to get all of my sense back to my head.

Then I pushed him hard. Tears kept flowing from my eyes.

“I-it couldn’t b-be…” I covered my mouth and then ran away.

 

‘What is this? He likes me? My bestfriend?? Since when? I don’t know, I-I just wasn’t aware, right? It couldn’t be.. his weird act recently…’ I shocked my head along my running went home.

 

Baro P.O.V

 

She pushed me hard, I stepped back, felt a little bit unconscious of what I’ve done.

“..I-It couldn’t b-be..” she finally said and ran away.

I could feel a tear escaped successfully from a corner of my eye.

“Hah, see? You just succed to make her scared of you, Baro!” Then I punched wall again, hard.

I fell to the ground, my sight was blur and my head was ache. Blood began to flow from my fist.

“ARRGHHH!!!” I let out my pain. I didn’t care about my fist. Here, in my chest, has been hurt, ache more than this stupid fist.

……

‘Haneul-ahh…maybe from now on you’ll start to hate me…I’ll accept it then…but, as if I could tell you right now…you’re the one who driving me crazy…in love with you…’

 

End of Baro P.O.V

 

I just laid on my bed that night. My mind was totally blank. Then flashback from that moment came up to my mind..

“Baro-ah..” I mumbled his name as caressing my lips. My heart began to race again. I don’t why but I felt something different inside me.

“You babo..” I said as tears flew down, then I covered my face with pillow and felt asleep.

 

At school

 

I tried hard to avoid him at school. Well, it’s just awkward for me to meet him since what had happen yesterday. Along the lessons at class, I just looked down on my book. At lunch time, I just stayed at my seat although my stomach commanded me to go to the café. But then I realized that he didn’t notice me, even a little bit. My heart ache a little when I knew it. Well..that maybe he was the only one who always beside me wherever I’m. And now, I have to prepare myself to be alone, maybe along this year. Psshh, so hard to find a friend, I mean a bestfriend like him. I know he was really care of me but, I thought it was impossible that he would like me. Ggaahhh, just think of this stuff made my heart began to race again, don’t ask me cause I also don’t know why.

After School

 

I walked along the hallway to my locker then I heard a girl giggled.

“Ahahaa, Baro opaa~”

I gasped a while when I heard that name.

‘B-baro?’ I swallowed hard. I forced my self to peek in. And at the corner, I saw Baro with a girl, that as I know, she is one of some y girls in this school, love to playing around with boys. She was popular cause of that.

“B-baro with that playgirl?” I stuttered, didn’t believe of my sight.

In all of sudden, books which I held in my arm fell to the floor.

“BRUKK!”

“Aissh!” I couldn’t resist my panic.

Startled, they stopped from their chatting and looked at me. That girl who named Eun Hye looked at me in disgusting.

“Yahh! What are you doing there?!” she shouted at me.

“I-I’m s-sorry.” I stuttered and quickly cleared my books and went to my locker.

As I walking, I threw a glimpse on Baro, he just stood there, looked at me coldly, a smirk formed on his lips.

 

‘WHATT? Really, it was yesterday that he said he likes me, but now? He didn’t even want to help me? Moreover, I found him with that y girl! Goshh, I was so confused of him!’

I walked out of the school, alone, my mind was full with confused thing. Before I’m aware I walked straight to the park near school. Then I took a seat at the bench, my sight still stared at nothing in blank.

“Baro-ah, it’s like yesterday I hugged you here cause we’re back as a bestfriend, but now, I felt you like a stranger that I never know who…” I mumbled as tears flowing down to my cheecks.

‘It’s even hurt when I remember the moment when he confessed to me. Cause there’s something in my heart said the other word. Am I took a wrong way?’

 

At school

“Baro oppaa~ Let’s us go to the club tonight~” Eun Hye asked, flirted with him

I startled of what I’ve heard and turned to see him.

“…It’s okay…” he said as caressing her hair.

“…Oppa-ahh…” she began to giggled again.

 

‘Gosh! What the hell is going on?! I just couldn’t believe this. Baro? It’s not you!’

I can’t deny it, but my heart felt sick again, like something tore it into pieces. I couldn’t resist my tears, so I rushed out to the restroom. There, I let out my pain, I cried ‘till I felt calm. As I walking to the class, I saw he still played around with that girl.

 

Baro P.O.V

Huh, this y girl seemed so happy flirted with me. Whatever, I don’t care anymore. Since Haneul didn’t notice my feelings even a little bit, she can be my place to throw away my emotion, right? What? I was just so tired with all of my feelings to Haneul. Just it.

End of Baro P.O.V

 

I stood up from my seat and approached Kwangmin’s desk.

“Ah, Haneul-ah!” he said and looked up to me.

“What’s wrong with your eyes?” he asked, worried written on his face.

“Ah,” I touched my swollen eyes. “Ahahaa, It’s okay, just lack of sleep, hehehee..”I said, faked a laugh.

“Hmm?Okay then. Well, what’s it?” he then asked.

“Ah, Kwangmin-ah..well..could you accompany me this afternoon after school?”I asked, hesitated.

“Hmm? To where?” he added.

“Well..Mall? Maybe?” I asked.

 

‘Yap, that’s right! I just wanna forget all of this stupid things. Since Kwangmin was the only one who dare to be friend with me so..yeah.. I asked him. It’s impossible to invite Baro, right?’

 

“Well, Haneul-ah, I didn’t mean to misunderstand about this, but.. I think we couldn’t hang out together anymore. I think Baro.. your friend, doesn’t like if I near with you, so, well..I-I just don’t wanna ruin your friendship with him. I hope you got what I mean.., mianhee Haneul-ah..” he said.

 

‘Whatt?! Look! Even Kwangmin could do this to me, what a life I have actually?! Psshh, heard him said that just added more pain in my heart, made it cracked into smaller pieces. Good! My tears began to blur my sight again.’

 

“H-haneul-ah??” he asked, waving at my face who stood like a stupid stone.

“I-I’m okay, Kwangmin-ah, I can get it..It’s okay..”I forced a smile then back to my seat.

 

‘Baro-ahh…Kwangmin-ahh…How could you two do this to me..?’

 

After School

 

‘I walked slowly out of the school gate. Another blank day I had…Even become worst everyday…

I threw a glimpse on Baro who walked to the park area with that Eun Hye, y girl. My heart was full with pain again when I saw him chatting, laughing like usual when I was still with him. I was still remember those days…There’s an envious in my heart to see that girl beside him. I used to be there…with him…right?... Hold on, something wrong with me right? I never had this feelings before, something different, I don’t know, but..now, I think I see him from the other side..but…it can’t be…’

 

Arrived at home, I rushed to my room and threw my body to a comfort bed.

I laid a while then I took a seat at my desk, started to do my homework. Well, so many homeworks must to do these few days. I my mp4 and wear my headset. I was not aware that was played mistake by snsd.

 

 

Nareur deo saranghage mandeulji mothan
Nae jalmosijyo…
Naega deo saranghaeseo mandeureobeorin
Nae jalmosijyo…
Nae maeummankeum narreur deo
Saranghage haji mot haesseotdeon geoyeotjyo
Nae jalmosijyo…

 

Translate:

It’s my mistake for not making you love me more…
It’s my mistake for loving you more than you love me…
It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to…

 

 

 

I startled for a moment when I heard the chorus, I was not aware when tears already dropped, made paper in my book was wet.

‘Am I that bad for wanting you back to my side? That’s right I has took a wrong way? Is this my mistake for not allowed you to love me as you want to? Or..Karma?’ In all of sudden my mind was full of memorize about Baro and me. Since we were fourth, it such a long time, right?...Or.. It’s true that I already had the same feelings as his for me?

 

Tears kept flowing down but I didn’t want to resist them anymore..I let them flew..so, maybe..this heart could breath a little..

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

Baro P.O.V

“Oppa-ahh, don’t forget for tonight, kay?” Eun Hye said as waving to me.

Yes, I even rode her home.

“I’ll come.” I said to her. “I’ll pick you up at seven, okay?” I added.

What? Moreover pick she up? Psshh, Baro, you have changed!

“Yayy!!Oppa!! I’ll wait!” she shouted happily.

“Go in then.” I commanded her.

“Bye oppa!!” he waved as trying to give me a kiss bye.

Hhhh~ Yahh! Baro-ah, what’s wrong with you actually? Look, now you even dare go to the club, plus with the girl you absolutely dislike!

‘Well..Don’t blame me if I’ve changed like this..The only one reason is…cause I felt I’ve lose you, Haneul-ahh..’

I let out a big sigh then turn on my motorcycle’s machine and rode off.

End of Baro P.O.V

 

 

Beep! Beep! Beep!

“Huh? What time is it?” I wake up, startled.

Hhhh, so I felt asleep on my desk, tired on crying a lot.

“Well, I’ve decided it! I’ll get you back, Baro!” I said as making my way to the bathroom.

 

I took a pair of my skinny jeans, a white tank top and my maroon sweater. A clock already pointed at 08.15 when I got ready to walked out. Then I took a taxi. Need almost fifteen minutes to get that club, after paying I made my way straight to the enter door.

I let out a big sigh then entered the door confidently.

 

I tried hard to search Baro’s figure but this lightning and hard music began to make my head spinning. But then I caught a familiar figure.

‘Ah, Is she Eun Hye, right?’ I asked in my mind.

‘Well, Baro must be near here…’ My eyes was busy to find him then some people went out from the dance floor and I caught something at the corner.

‘Wait, that’s him! But…among the girls??’ I saw 2 girls, each on his left and right arms. The other one who wear a miniskirt was giggling, chatting with him. And the other one with blonde hair has a glass in her hand, busy to look around. My knees were weak in all of sudden. ‘This pain appeared again.’ I thought, tried to resist my tears.

“It can’t be like this, be strong Haneul, get him back!” I said to myself.

Then I stepped forward straight to his place.

I stopped exact in front of him. Then gave him unbelieveable shot.

 

Baro P.O.V

 

I heard steps toward me. Yep, I almost lost my consciousness right now. I drunk a lot with these y, y girls. Their giggled and busy flirted with me. What a , heh? That’s their job anyways…

But then that steps stopped, exact in front of me. I looked up and found that…

“Haneul?” I startled. How come she get to this place?! But I kept myself calm and stared back at her.

“What’re you doing here?” I asked her, unwilling.

“You, go home with me.” she said as taking my wrist.

“Huh? Yahh! Let go!” I shouted at her and throw down her hand from mine.

But she just stood there, shocked for a while.

End of Baro P.O.V

 

I tried to pull his wrist but then he hurled my hand away. I startled a moment, he even did this to me?

 

“You, Baro-ah, go with me.” I pulled his wrist again then suddenly Eun Hye appeared and separated my hand away from his.

 

“Yahh!! You ! He said he don’t want to! Why did you force him?! Don’t you have ears?!” she shouted at my face.

“I didn’t talk to you, get out off my way!” I pushed her aside, tried to reach Baro again.

“Yahh! You really don’t have ears, huh?! You !!” she said again as pushing me hard to the floor.

I lost my balance that time and fell to the floor. I could see Baro startled too that time.

I haven’t given up yet so I tried to stood up again but then a hard slap landed on my left check.

“That’s for a dirty like you!!” Eun Hye shouted.

I fell back to the floor, tears began to escape from the corner of my eyes.

I couldn’t stand it anymore. So, I stood up again and pushed Eun Hye hard to the floor like she did to me.

Aware a big fight would began, people started to gather around us.

“Yahh! Baro-ahh!” I then shouted.

“Tell me now, how to get you back!” I said as tears kept flowing down.

“Huh? Everything has over.. then now you want me back?” Baro asked, half unconscious. I knew he drunk.

“Listen,” I began. “I’m sorry about the last time you confess to me. I was wrong.. Now, I know well how’s your feelings, so..I-I want you back..” I said between my sob.

“Huh?? Psshh, you mean as your friend, huh?” he asked again.

“No.” I replied, quickly. “As my love…” I added as staring deep into his eyes.

 

Baro P.O.V

 

“Huh?? Psshh, you mean as your friend, huh?” I asked again.

“No. As my love…”she answered without hesitation.

WHATT?! Let me hear once again? I was fully with my consciousness now, cause that last three words! Am I dreaming? I gasped for a while, don’t know what to do and what to say. I tried hard to get all my sense back to my mind.

 

“What are you saying?” I finally replied, unbelieved of what I’ve heard.

“Why? I’m not allowed to like my own bestfriend?” she said as looking deep into my eyes.

I could feel her sadness deep into my heart. In all of sudden regret filled up to my heart.

“Y-you..!!” I heard Eun Hye said and approached Haneul. I saw her fist was ready to punch her anytime.

“Y-you really !!” she shouted and was about to punch Haneul but I got up in fast and took her hand.

End Baro P.O.V

 

I was not aware that Eun Hye already beside Baro cause I was focus, looked deep into his eyes.

In all of sudden Eun Hye approached me and was ready to punch me. I was not ready yet so I chose to close my eyes, get ready of her punch. But then I didn’t feel anything landed on my face, so I opened my eyes and saw Baro stood there, held Eun Hye hand!

‘…Is he..protect me..??’ I asked in my mind.

 

“B-baro-ahh…” I finally said, tears kept flowing to my cheecks.

“Haneul-ahh…” he said as releasing Eun Hye hand and approached me.

“Saranghae..” he added as cupping my face. And before I’m aware he already against his lips into mine. I was surprised a bit, but this time it seemed different. I really could feel his soft, warm lips. I was not push him like I used to do last time instead kissed him back. I want him to know that I really love him too.

 

Baro P.O.V

 

I let go Eun Hye hand then approached Haneul.

“Saranghae..” I said to her from the bottom of my heart as cupping her face. Then I landed my lips pressed her. I was aware about what she did to me when I kissed her last time. But no, she wasn’t push me away instead kissed me back passionately. I really enjoyed this time for a moment, then we pulled away.

End of Baro P.O.V

 

I could hear people around us were clap their hands and whistled to us. So dramatic, heh? But I love that! Then we pulled away. I looked deep into his eyes, a great feeling shine out from his eyes.

“Let’s go home.” he said, softly as wrapping his hand around my waist.

 

Baro P.O.V

“W-WHAATT?!!” Eun Hye half shouted. “B-baro oppa!!” she called me.

Then I turned to see her.

“I’m sorry Eun Hye.” I said. “I have to go back to old me.. I’ve hurt my bestfriend feeling. Moreover, it’s not my style. I just wanna repair it.” I told her. I was about to go then turned to face her again.

“Ah, once more..be a good girl from now on, cause I wasn’t the right guy for you.” I said then walked away with Haneul beside me. I could feel many sparkling stars spinning around deep in my chest right now. I was too happy, heh?

End of Baro P.O.V

 

We walked to the park area holding hands. This comfortable feelings, this happiness, I never felt this before. So, that’s true, I’m really in love with him, right? Psshh, Baro-ah…from now on I’ll never let you go from my side…

Then he handed me a helm and a few seconds later we already rode together on the road.

I put my hands around his waist, wrapped it tightly and leaned my head on his back.

He wrapped my hands with his other hand.

 

“Baro-ahh!” I called him out.

“Hmm?” he replied.

“….Saranghae…” I said, softly.

I was not sure, he could hear that or not. I only knew that he tighten his wrap on my hands. Then  I chose to close my eyes and wished this road would be never end. So, we could just stayed like this…forever…

 


Finally!!! I've finished one story, kekeke. I need your comment, lovely readers!! Although I knew I was not good enough as a new writer! Wehehehee... Well, I'll tried hard to do my best! ^^

with love,

writer ^^