Chapter 7

Triangle

Hey, guys! Finally I’m updating ; ; I think I need learn English again. Pft.

Anyway, this chapter requested by Luhan_TaoKris. Hey, gurl! I changed the plot a little. Oh no I mean, I changed it A LOT! And I’m so sorry! But I put the special scene there~ *wink* *wink* hoho

Please enjoy~

 



 

BGM: Teen Top-Mad at U

 

 

A clock on the wall shows the time already 11 pm. Minsoo, Jonghyun and Changhyun immediately entered their own rooms, Chanhee claimed the bathroom for his self, while Byunghun dragged his feet into kitchen. He was so tired after recording for ISAC a whole day. He isn’t the type of person who likes sports, or born for sports either. And it all makes his energy drained away.

“Hey you’re home!” Byunghun said when he saw Niel was in front of the fridge and drinks a glass of liquid vitamins. Niel just replying with murmuring, as continued sipping the drink.

Byunghun has a sudden argued to embrace Niel. Since after the Christmas break, he barely met with Niel. The younger too busy practiced for his special stages for Gayo Daejon in several TV stations, whereas himself busy practiced for their concert in February later and made a song with Minsoo. Even when the New Year yesterday, the younger had to flight to China for a variety show after a show on SBS, so they can’t celebrate the New Year together like years ago.

Niel lately has his own activities. And also he already signed a contract with Immortal Song to be a general guest in there. Yeah, of course Byunghun felt jealous with that, but him also still happy for Niel. It’s a great opportunity to raise the name of Teen Top through Niel, right?

But the problem is, it was becomes difficult to meet with Niel. And it drives him crazy. Byunghun bit his lower lip, thinking for a moment how he should do to get Niel's attention. And in second a mischievous smile formed on Byunghun’s lips.

On the count of one, Byunghun jumped to Niel’s back and almost made the younger kiss the fridge. With wide eyes from shocks, Niel spun his head to a guy who already burying his face to Niel’s crook shoulder.

“Yah! Get down!”

With voice muffling against Niel’s skin, he said as he shook his head, “Don’t wanna. I’m tired~”

“I’m tired as hell too, hyung. Let go of me!” Be rebel as he is, Byunghun tightening his arms and legs around Niel. The younger struggled as he was trying to pry himself from Byunghun’s grasp, “Ew, hyung you’re sticky and stinks! Let go of me!”

“Of course I am! What do you expected from a guy after doing a sports show for a whole day, huh?”

“Yeah. So would you lemme go now? I’m tired too, hyung.”

“But I missed you. You always busy though. I just want to hold you for a moment.” Niel can felt the older pouting against his skin, it made him shivered. And also he felt warm in his chest and butterflies blooming all over in his stomach. For a long time, he felt loved. With a fake heavy sigh, Niel held a pair of legs who had wrapped tightly around his waist and headed to living room.

“So my little hyung missed me, eh?” Niel teased as he sat on the coach and Byunghun still clinging on to him. Byunghun put his legs next to Niel’s and moved his hands from neck to Niel’s waist. He pulled Niel more closely, if that even possible.

“Can’t I? I really missed you, pabo.” A slight pout tone could hear by Niel’s ears. He laughed at his hyung cuteness and moved to sat beside his hyung. He hugs back his hyung, as Byunghun resting his cheek at Niel’s chest.

“Aish if you always being cute like this how I can resist you?” Niel laughed. Blushing, Byunghun pressed his face to Niel’s chest hiding the pink cheeks and made Niel laughing even more.

“Stop it already! You embarrassed me!” Byunghun mumbled, his words muffled against Niel’s shirt. But Niel can’t stop his laugh, it’s like every word that came from the older mouth, sounds like a funny jokes for him. Huffing, Byunghun broke the hug and leaning away. “I’ll just go to sleep if you make fun of me.”

Strangely, Niel felt kind of empty when Byunghun wasn’t in his arms and it felt wrong. He really liked the way Byunghun’s body fit perfectly in his arms. And with that his laugh disappeared at sudden. He want to pull Byunghun to his arms again and never letting him go. And he realized he also missed Byunghun. Unconsciously, he sticks out his bottom lip.

Byunghun looked at Niel’s lips, and had sudden urge to kiss those pair of plump lips. They seem like inviting him to feels them, to cares them, to… Byunghun’s kicked out from his thought when his lips touched Niel’s. He wasn't realized if when he fantasizing, his body following his imagination. His closed eyes bulged open and jumped back.

What the hell?! I can’t control my own bodies! Geez they betrayed me!

Niel looks as shock as Byunghun.

He hates me! He hates me! Goddamn it!

“Niel I’m so sorry, I just—“Niel cuts Byunghun’s words with grabbed his wrist and pulled him until their lips met again. Niel’s other hand reaching up to the back of Byunghun’s neck and deepen the kiss. Byunghun who caught off the guard, needs a few seconds until his frozen brain cells function again, he kissed back and slung his arms around Niel’s neck.

Niel used one hand that was previously gripping Byunghun’s wrist to touch his chest, feeling his rapid heartbeat and trailed down to Byunghun’s waist, held him tightly.

“D—Daniel…” Byunghun said with a weak voice when Niel nibbling his bottom lip. Niel flinched a little when Byunghun said his real name.

Byunghun secretly knew, every time someone called Niel with his real name, the called guy will flinched a bit. No one knew what the reason, but Byunghun knew Niel have two reactions about this. It’ll make him pisses or softens him. And Byunghun knew better if he used it now, Niel will felt good (lol seems like I use a wrong sentence, am I? Please correct me ><).

And he’s right. Niel frozen before let a throat groan and Niel’s tongue caressed his lips, asks a permission to come in. Byunghun need to bit back his smirk as he opened his mouth a little, gave Niel accesses to slip hi tongue. He shuddered and a slight whimpers escaped from his mouth when the tip of Niel’s tongue touched his.

Before they can go far, they abruptly backed away and broke the kiss when they heard Chanhee came out from bathroom. The both of them had a pink tint on their cheeks with swollen lips and panting hard. Niel glared at Chanhee before made his way to his room. While Byunghun with burning face and thumping heart, running and locked his self in to the bathroom.

“What? Am I interrupting something?! Don’t do PDA on the coach again!” Chanhee yelled and headed to his room.

But they didn’t know if a pair of eyes watching them from the beginning, and tried to pretending already asleep when his roommates came.

 

--

 

The sun hasn't started working yet, but Teen Top's managers had banging loudly every door in the dorm. Forcing them to get up and go to practice. With a semi-conscious, they changed their clothes and walked toward the van.

Incident yesterday made Byunghun hardly sleep. Only one hour he could fall asleep after thinking about a lot of things. There are many questions in his mind and forcing him awake. Why Niel kissed him back? Is Niel also like him? Is all this time, this isn’t a one-sided love? Is Niel also couldn’t sleep as he was? What will happen after this?

Ljoe pulled out from his train thoughts when Chanhee shoved him inside the elevator, grumbling quitely.

Niel realized Byunghun trying to avoid him. Every time their eyes met, Byunghun will turn his face away with rosy cheeks. He looks around but Niel.

"Break 10 minutes." Ji Woo hyung declared and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Niel went to Byunghun who was standing in the corner of the practice room while drinking water. He draped his hands around Byunghun from behind and put his chin on Byunghun's shoulder, made Byunghun gasped and choked his water. Niel can’t help but laughing.

"Y—yah! Let me go!" Byunghun said between his coughs. Niel made a rejecting sounds and Byunghun sighs shakily.

"Y—you said you didn’t like when I’m sweaty" and Niel made agreeing sounds. "You said I’m sticky and stinks!" He added and Niel replying like before again. "Aish! So why you still clung at me?!" Byunghun raises his voice a bit. It’s not like he doesn’t want Niel to hugs him. Heck, he even wants to hug him back right now. But after what they did last night… Byunghun can’t look at him without his heart aching from thumping too loudly. And physical contact isn’t a good idea for his heart health either. Especially when Niel's hot breath blowing against his neck … made his legs transformed into jelly.

"But this is comfy~" Niel whining cutely, while Byunghun felt like died. He sighed but didn’t say anything.

"Why you avoid me again? I feel lonely." Byunghun almost could hear Niel pouting. "Is it about the kiss?"

Byunghun frozen.

Of course you idiot! How can you kissed me like that and didn’t feel anything?! Byunghun cursed Niel mentally.

Before Byunghun could answer him, Niel added again and Byunghun swore could hear a broken sound from all over his body.

"I’m sorry! I’m just too tired to think rationally. And it’s just happened. I’m sorry. You’re my favorite hyung, hyung. And I don’t want to ruin our friendship. Can we just forget the kiss? Pretend that never happened?"

Byunghun bit back his tears. He can’t and he won’t to cry in front of neither Niel nor everyone in that room. So he just nodded, not trusting himself to say a single word.

Niel smiled and tightening his hug before kissed Byunghun’s cheek.

"Thanks hyung! I know you’re the best!" With that Niel turned his heels and sat between Jonghyun and Chanhee, leaving a heartbroken guy drowning in his own thought. Desperately gasping for air for his lungs and searching for something to hold on, so he wouldn’t fall deeper.

When it’s time for Byunghun practices his solo performance, while the others took a breaks, he can’t stop glancing toward Niel’s reflection. Niel laying his head on Chanhee’s shoulder while his hand pinching and Jonghyun's muscular arm. He made an 'oohh..' and 'waah!' sounds when Jonghyun showed off his muscular with a proud smile.

The scenes distracted the out of Byunghun and receive a wonderful scolds from his choreographer. Byunghun felt like crying and just want to curl up on his bed under his flurry blanket.

And like last night, a pair of eyes watching them again with a frown at his face.

 

--

 

Niel were choosing some drink in vending machine when someone called him, "Hyung!"Niel turned his head and saw Changhyun walks toward him.

"Oh Changhyunie~ want some drink?"

"Yeah, your treat right?"

Niel just chuckled and handed Changhyun a can of coke. They sat on bench beside the vending machine. After a while silence, Changhyun decided to break it first.

"Hyung, can I give you an advice?"

Niel knitted his eyebrows but nodded anyway.

"Stop it." Changhyun said immediately and stared straight at Niel. Niel gulped under his stare.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You knew right, if Byunghun hyung and Jonghyun like you? Like you on the level that they saw you as a guy, not a friend." Before Niel could answer it, Changhyun said again.

"I don’t know what your reason is. But, I know, you playing with their hearts. You gave them a hope. But it’s just hollow. It’s cruel, hyung. You'll break their hearts again. So please, stop it hyung.."

Niel just stare at him with shock face before manage to said, "What are you talking about? I’m not playing with anyone hearts! They're just my best friends!"

"Geez, hyung! You kissed someone and told him it was just a ing mistake? And kiss his cheek after you told him to pretend the kiss never happened?! What the hell is wrong with you?" Changhyun snapped at him. His stupid hyung just made him pissed. While the outburst, made Niel gaped. His innocent dongsaeng just snapped at him. And what made him more shock, Changhyun was right.

"It was just a kiss Changhyun! It’s not a big deal…." I…guess. Niel trailed down and twiddled his fingers.

Changhyuns face became red in anger.

"Just kiss? Not a big deal? Bull, Niel! Do you remember when Byunghun hyung stole your first kiss? You made a big fuss and lock your in room a whole ing two days and crying your eyes out! Do still you think it’s not a big deal?! Do you think Byunghun hyung who had a big crush on you will think it’s not a big deal when you kissed him like there’s no tomorrow and ask him to forget it?!"

Niel just kept silent and glared at the floor. His vision became blurs as he was on the verge of tears. But he didn’t want to cry. No, not yet. And Niel’s silence made Changhyun more frustrated.

Changhyun took a deep breath for calming himself before said again. "Hyung, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you. I just... I’m sorry.” He said sorry but there’s not even a little hint if he meant it. “Please think about what I said. It’s not just about you, Byunghun hyung, and Jonghyun. It’s about our group, hyung."

With that, he made his way back to practice room. And his ears didn’t missed when Niel murmured to himself.

 

 

 

“No, Daniel. Please not now.”

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

I... don’t know what I have done with Ricky’s Character. OTL! Should I change that to Chunji? Eh, but I don’t regret it lol xD This is another very random day of me.

woaah 8 opvotes! *O* you guys sooooo kewl! thanks for commenting, subscribing, and voting, I appreciate it A LOT!

Sorry for (m)any grammar and spellings mistakes. I’m too tired to use my brain for proofread (oh I never do proofread). And mostly I used google translate at this chapter and only in this chapter cause I felt like my brain forgot how to translating word to English. Ugh and what am I talking about now??!

So… yeah….

If you found (m)any mistakes (considering English isn’t my native language), please, pretty please, let me know. I’d glad to know and fix it. Thanks!