Chapter 2

Triangle

 

BGM: TEEN TOP-Missng You

 

 

CAP's POV:

 

It’s a warm afternoon. Everyone is going to market for our supply in month. Expect me and Niel. He is still sleep and I just ate my cereal. There is nothing in fridge and I need eat something.

I don’t know what I should do today. Rockhyun was busy lately for his comeback. Maybe I just sleep all day. Yeah.. It is sounds good.

I heard doors open. Niel rubbed his eyes with his back of palm. His hair messed from his sleep. He’s really like a kid. He walked to the kitchen and grab a glass of water.

"Morning," he mumbled and sat across me.

"Good afternoon, son," yep, I still called him son sometimes. And even he's barely talk to me, he still called me daddy if he in a good mood, "everyone were at groceries right now, you want me order food or you just want a ramyeon or my cereal?"

He tapped his lips in a thinking way. And in a second I could see his eyes lit up, "eum, dad, can I just call someone to make us a lunch?" he asked shyly. My eyebrows arched up. What’s up with him?

"Sure, Mrs. Ahn?" I asked him as I put a cereal to my mouth.

"You'll see. I called her. just wait~" he sing a song and run to his room leave me dumbfounded. He was just sang a song?

Oh my God my kid is back!

 

One hour later, I was slept on couch at living room when I heard a doorbell rang. I dragged my legs to door lazily. I thought that was our manager hyung so I just opened the door without looking to monitor. When I opened it, my eyebrow arched. A girl with a cute face look like an ulzzang with a blond long hair stood in front of me. Is she a sasaeng fan? How can she come to our dorm?

She smiled shyly. When I was want to ask her, Niel came from nowhere and slip beside me.

"Hey, you already here! Come inside," he said softly. She nodded and walked in as Niel grabbed her waist and peck her lips. Woah my eyes! Eh. I don’t know if Niel is straight!

"Is that heavy?" he asked and took a grocery bags from her hands. And I know that is filled with vegetables and anything. She just nodded and looked at me again. I just stared back blankly. I don’t have a clue what is going on.

"Oh, right. He is Minsoo hyung, but I used to called him dad," Niel said when he follow her gaze and realized that I stand behind him for like a years. "dad, she's YouMi. My.. my.. girlfriend" he rubbed his neck shyly as she bowed politely at me.

"a-anyeong Minsoo-ssi" she said quietly but enough for my ears to heard it.

"oh annyeong, YouMi-ssi. It is nice to meet you."

"ne.." she smile shyly.

"soo.. come in" Niel pulled her wrist and walked to kitchen.

I just stand here. My brain can’t sink what happened earlier. And need a few minutes until I realized my kid have a girlfriend! A damn girlfriend with a cute face! I know there's nothing wrong with him being straight. But my Niel, are you sure? He is someone who liked whining a lot. Someone who need his hyungs to take care of him for almost 23 hours, now have a girlfriend. And, he took her grocery bags like a gentleman. I remembered when Niel always whining if he carry a heavy grocery bags. So Jonghyun or me should take his grocery bags.

Somehow I’m so proud of him. I mean, I am his dad right? Who is dad in this world did not proud if his son became a real man?

I snapped back to reality when I heard Niel laughing of something. Oh you don’t know how I missed his laugh. It's have been like a years, and should I blame Byunghun an Jonghyun to take Niel's happiness?

No I can't.

They two are also suffering from this. I knew they already regretted to avoid Niel and to push him away.

I walked to kitchen when I saw Niel backed hugging YouMi and pecked her cheek lightly. So sweet. I cleared my throat and YouMi immediately broke the hug and blushed like mad. While Niel was gave me a death glare. Geez! He’s very scray.

Note to myself; don’t ever disturb his lovey-dovey time, again.

“what’s up hyung?” he asked emotionless and back chopped the vegetables.

“eumm..” I rubbed my neck awkwardly and whining at him, “I’m.. starving~”

I could see Niel rolling his eyes, “be patien. This isn’t a fast food stand, for a kimchi’s sake. You better help us and not acted like a kid.”

"nah, I pass. Just wake me up when you done, okay son?" I said, yawning and back to my ever comfort coach. 

I don’t know if I fell asleep. But in my dreams, I still could hear they laugh. I think everything is getting better. I need to say thanks to her for bring back his smile. Or i thought so...

 

"so, you made this all YouMi-ssi? This is really good. I see why Niel fell for you" I said when we sat in dining room. I expect she will blush crimson, but actually she just giggled and Niel who blushing like a mad. 

She shook his head and said, "maybe you mean, this is why I fell to Niel." 

"huh?" 

"Niel who made this all. I can’t cook. I just can boil a water," she giggled again.

What?!

"so, you can made this all, and yet you in 3 years always whining to Canhee to make you a food?" I gave him a judging look and made him more red. I should take a picture of him, it's rare to see him blushing. 

"hey, I just cook for my girlfriend, ok?"

"yeah yeah whatever. So when you two dating?" 

"eum one week?"

"oh." I nodded. So they just meet or what? "Ne, YouMi-ssi," she looked directly at my eyes, now she not shy like hours ago, "why you want to date him? I mean, is it just because he can cook? Look, he's skinny like a tooth stick, and his lips so tick. And please underline this word; he’s not attractive." I made a look. 

She laughed while Niel gave me his scary death glare, "hyung, don’t insult me. And why do you ask many questions? You're not my parents."

"hey, I’m your dad here. You're the one who wanted me to be, remembered? So, YouMi-ssi?"

"Well, I like everything about him. Good side of him and a bad side of him. And now, he was more mature than 3 years ago. I remembered I was like dating with my dongsaeng back then," she said, made a face and beamed at him. 

"3 years ago?"  My eyebrow arched.

"yeah, we broke up when we were prepare our debut." Niel said flatly. 

So Niel has dated her before. Yeah I’m not surprised at all. Byunghun and me are also experienced the same thing. Say thanks to our contract with the company. But, what made me surprised is that Niel didn’t tell anyone about this. I mean, when I broke up with my girlfriend or L.joe broke up with his, our mental was also break down. And we can’t pretend there’s nothing happened.

But Niel, he looks happy.

--

“we are home~” I heard Chanhyun yelled. I went out from my room and closed the door behind me but stopped when I saw a hard face from the 2Jo, and a shocked face from Changhyun and Chunji. What is going on here?

Jonghyun looked away as he clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. A hard face form Byunghun disappear as a gloomy came from his aura and his eyes teary.

“what’s wrong guys? You looked like see a ghost or something.”

Chanhee pointed at couch in front of me, “who- why the hell they sleep on my coach?!” he hissed quietly.

Oh someone sleep on coach? I, who always sleep anywhere, will think twice to sleep on the coach if Chanhee is at dorm. He will probably kill me if he saw me. He doesn’t like if someone sleep on ‘his coach’. He said it is inappropriate and something about I will drolling. But, who is ‘they’ he mean?

I walked to coach and gasped internally. It was Niel with his girlfriend cuddling each other. YouMi was sleep comfortably on his chest. I can’t wake them up, but I must. So I cleared my throat loudly and made YouMi flinched. He blinked her eyes a few times and looked up at me. She gasped and stood up with a red face.

When she realized that everyone was staring at her—expect Jonghyun—she ducked her head. I heard Niel growl and sat on coach.

“good, hyung. You wake her up,” he said flatly. “What?” he asked a bit annoyed when he saw Chanhee glared at him.

“Who is she?” Changhyun asked and YouMi looked up to see him and the rest. Her face was red.

Niel glanced to Jonghyun and Byunghun, said, “Oh, guys, she’s YouMi. My girlfriend.” Wow! He said so calmly, different when he introduced her to me. “and YouMi, they are Chunji, Ricky, Changjo and L.joe.”

“a-annyeong,” she bowed politely, smiling.

Chanhee nodded and glared again to Niel, “you have a room for a reason Ahn Daniel. Don’t ever sleep on the coach again.”

YouMi blushed even more and ducked her head again. I’m afraid if her face will melt from the heat. Niel who saw her cute act, chuckling. He grabbed her neck and burying her face to his chest.

“so cute~”

The 2Jo’s eyes got wider. And a hurt and jealous can see from their face. The maknae walked to Byunghun and Changhyun shared room and slammed the door. I sighed quietly. I’m wrong. Everything is getting worst.

Chanhee, Changhyun and Byunghun walked towards kitchen. I saw Byunghun cover his face with his palms, I could see he’s shaking. He’s probably crying.

I patted his back, “it’s okay Byung, evrything is gonna be ok.”

 

 

 

 

 


 

Tada~~

I wish I have daddy like CAP >< LOLLL

 

Author nim, where are ChangNiel and NielJoe moment???!

Uh-oh. Sorry guys! Just wait for next chapter okayyy