Chapter 5

Triangle

 

BGM: Niel-Last Christmas

 

 

Zzzzz

A notification of new message popped out at Niel's phone. He touched his screen and read the message. His eyes lit up and a grin former on his lips. He jumped from his bed with a loud thud when his legs didn't balance properly and made him tripped to the ground. He groaned in pain.

He standing up and walked to some room with slowly. With a sore bone tail, he walked like a penguin.

"hyung! Hyung! Wake up!" Niel whispered softly at his hyung's ear. His hyung just groaned and turned around, gave his back facing to Niel. Niel's eyebrow knitted in annoyed.

"Yah, wake up chick hyung. Our tree is come!"

"Tree what?" asked his hyung's roommate with groggy voice. Good, he need waking his hyung instead his roommate who woke up.

"our tree Christmas, just back to sleep Changhyun ah, it's late already."

"you bought a tree Christmas? And you want to decorate it with a twinkling led lamps and stuffs?" Niel nodded with grin. It sounds fun right? "Oh my God! Lemme help you hyung!" Changhyun gleefully said with clapping his hand. Niel just nodded and turning around to see his hyung still in deep sleep. Niel frowning. "yah! Lee Byunghun, irreona!" he yelled and shook hard Byunghun's body. But his hyung just groaned and mumbling something in English.

Changhyun giggling, "let me handle this hyung." he walked towards the sleep figure and sat beside him. Changhyun whispered something, that just Byunghun who could hear it. Instantly Byunghun sat up with big, shocked eyes and red ears.

"YOU SAID WHAT?!" he snapped but answered by a giggle from the baby faced boy. "n- niel?" he said softly when he realize Niel's presence. "yah Changhyun!"

"relax hyung, I was just kidding." Changhyun said with innocent laugh.

"how can you wake him up just with a whisper?" Niel asked with amusement.

Byunghun's cheeks now have a same color with his ears, "just- just drop it, ok?" Byunghun stuttered as a door bell rang.

"oh our tree is here!" Niel exclaimed and run toward the front door.

When last time Byunghun and Niel shopping together, they bought an ornament for tree Christmas, and asked manager hyung to buy a tree for them.

This is the first year Teen Top has a tree at their dorm. 3 years ago, they can't buy a tree because money problem. And now, after 3 years from debut, and becoming a top idol, Byunghun and Niel can bought a white tree.

A delivery man put the tree at the corner of living room and the noises woke the other member up.

"What's that?" a sleepy Chanhee murmured sat on coach following by Minsoo.

"Christmas tree!" Changhyun answered, beaming brightly.

"Andy hyung gave it? Wow, it's huge! It must be expensive."

"nuh-uh, Byunghun hyung and Niel hyung bought it."

"Thank you." they said in unison and bowing their head when the delivery men dismissed.

"You should tell us, we can give our money too." Minsoo said with eyes closed, everyone surprised thinking if their leader talking in the sleep.

"It's ok hyung, we can handle it. And don’t worries we still have some moneys to buy a gift too." Niel assuring them and took the ornaments out. Chanhee who saw it abruptly whining,

"Can we decorate it tomorrow? I’m reaaally~ tired."

"It’s okay hyung, you all can back to sleep, Byunghun hyung and Chanhyung will help me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, just go ahead." Niel said slightly, his attention already moves to the ornament in front of him. They began to discuss how they will decorate it.

"Okay, then. You all need to sleep too, understand?"

"Yes, mom," with that Chanhee headed to his room. But when he realize his roommate not following him, he back to the living room and found his leader snoring. Chanhee dragging him back to their room.

Jonghyun sat between Niel and Changhyun and yawning. Niel who saw it frowning, he want his roommate accompany him to decorate the tree. But he sighed and ruffling the younger's hair.

"Go back sleep, Jonghyun-ah!"

The younger shook his head with heavy eyes, "I want to help you."

Niel softened and smiled, "its ok. You had a hard work today, you need to rest. Or you need a kiss before you sleep?" Niel smirked and made a many different reactions; Jonghyun's face burning, Byunghun's eyes widening at shocked, and Changhyun laughing at the joke and the other reaction.

"Kiss me then!" Jonghyun challenged his hyung with a wide smirk. Niel blinked his eyes but leaned forward, before his lips could touch the maknae’s cheek Byunghun slipped beside him and kissed Jonghyun. Niel burst into fit laughter with Changhyun when saw the maknae widening his eyes

“There your kiss. Go sleep!” Byunghun said with a victory smile. Jonghyun grumbled something about nightmares and stomped his feet to his room.

"Let’s begin!" Changhyun cheered up and clapping his hand. "sooo what the theme?"

"Frosty tree!" Byunghun's eyes twinkling when he imagining his frosty tree.

"Why white tree any way? I like the green one." Changhyun asked while he prepared the skirt with Niel around the tree.

"Because our oh-so manly rapper is obsessed with snow."

"Oh hoho I though you only osessed wit- umpph!" Byunghun covered his mouth brutally and whispered with a deadly tone.

"Zip it up!" a scared Changhyun nodded with moisten eyes.

"Yah! You scared the baby!" Niel yelled and threw away Byunghun's hand from Changhyun.

 

--

 

They began to decorate the tree.

Because they bought one that already has tiny Christmas lights on the branches, so first they wrapped white garlands around the tree. Next, Changhyun and Byunghun grab the ornaments but stopped with Niel's yell.

"Wait!! Put a topper first and the ornaments is last."

"What? The ornament is first! The last is topper," Byunghun arguing.

"No! If you put the ornaments first, the tree will loaded with precious glass ornament. And you won’t to goes something wrong if you put the topper last do you?"

"Right! Niel hyung made the point." the genius Changhyun nodded and following by Byunghun.

"All right." Byunghun took a large snowflake topper from the box. "Can I put it?" he asked to his dongsaengs shyly.

"Of course hyung."

Byunghun tip toeing and reached his hand to the top of the tree but he not tall enough, I mean really not tall to put the topper by him. His dongsaeng burst into a fit laughter again.

"Yah! You all such a meanie!" he huffed and crossed his arms. Niel swallow his laugh and bent down beside Byunghun.

"Get on me, *cough*short*chough* hyung" Niel said teasingly.

"Yah! I heard that! And I won’t!" a pout appeared from Byunghun.

"Just get on. How do you think to put it? Flying?" Niel said and grab Byunghun's leg and put it to his shoulder.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! You should have told me before doing it, pabo!” Byunghun yelled at the sudden action that made him almost tripped.

"Aissh just get on already!" Niel hissed and made the older stiffen and obediently put his other leg to Niel's other shoulder.

"Hold tight!" Niel ordered.

"Eum, are you sure you want do it?" he asked but immediately hugged Niel's head when the younger growled. Byunghun blushing when he could smell Niel's scent with his posisition.

Niel got up slowly. "Woah! Hyung I never knew you're strong!" Changhyun compliment him with a handy cam at his hand. When that boy took his handy cam anyway?

When Niel stands straightly, Byunghun put the topper carefully and beamed with sparkling eyes.

"Done!" he said and hugged again Niel's head. And Niel bring the older back to the earth slowly. Finally they hang the white and silver ornaments. They hang a clear glass snowflakes, tiny crystal balls and hanging small little snowman at their white Christmas tree.

Byunghun switched on the lights and made the tree shining. The smiled in satisfaction and amusement.

"Woaah, I feel frizzing when I look the frosty" Changhyun said softly, breaking the silence.

“Yeah, this is beautiful, isn’t it?”

 

--

 

Two weeks before Christmas.

 

Teen Top's jumped out from their van. It's another tiring day for them after practiced. They immediately headed to their dorm, expect Minsoo who walk to 100%'s dorm to meet with his lover.

When they already in elevator, Changhyun screamed and made the other jumped back "AAAA!!!"

"Yah!!"

"What the hell Yoo Chanhyung?!" Jonghyun yelled at the baby faced.

"WE LOST DANIEL HYUNG!" he shouted in horror. "Since we came out from the van I haven’t see Niel hyung! What should I do hyuuungg? What if sasaeng kidnap him? What if they sell Niel’s hyung organs?" Changhyun whining and a tear already fall from his eye.

"Chill boy! Just call him." Chanhee give the by faced his best roll eyes.

"I'll call him." Jonghyun said and call the tick lip. "He’s not answered it. I'll just text him." even Jonghyun knew Niel will be fine, but his heart still have a panic attack. Thanks to the hysterical Changhyun.

 

--

 

A protective Jonghyun grumbling at his phone. For a couple time he put the phone against his ear, and every time the ring change to operator voice he will frowning even more.

He let a loud sigh and walked towards bathroom and claiming that room.

Byunghun who saw the scene plopped down at the coach and reached his phone. He scroll down his contact number and found a contact named "Fish^^" it’s the only one who had such emoticon. He called the contact.

Fortunately for him, after a few second Niel picked it up.

"Oh hyung! What's up?" from the back sound, Byunghun knew if the younger were at the public place.

"Yah! Where are you going? You scared Changhyun and Jonghyun."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Changhyun think we lost you, and Jonghyun got cranky 'cause you don’t pick your phone." Byunghun answered and stalked to his room and jump to his bed. There's no Changhyun at the sight. “But I glad you picked my call" he said with a wide grin.

Niel looked at his phone, and yes there are 7 new massages and 13 missed calls.

"Oh right! I'll call him later. But I already told Minsoo hyung and Minhoo hyung"

"You did? That damn hyungs didn’t tell us. So where are you?"

"Shopping. Ugh it's crowded. I think this will be a war to just get a sweater."

"You go shopping without me?" Niel chuckled he could hear the older pouting.

"I'm sorry, though you already buy your gift right?"

"Yeah, but still. You went alone?"

"Nope. I go with friend of mine." Niel answered nonchalantly, and the rapper knew Niel were busy. But knowing that he didn't go alone distracted him. He couldn’t help but asking.

"With who? Can you tell more specific details? It's a guy or girl?"

Niel laughed, "One thing you need to know is, my friend is a guy and I’m not interested to make any love relationship with him. It's that clear jagiya?" Niel said mockingly but the rapper still flushed from the word 'jagiya'. It looks like Byunghun a jealousy boyfriend.

"Hey! Hey! Why your cheeks are red?" Niel laughed again and it made Byunghun more reds.

"Wha- what are you talking about? Am not!"

"Oh geez! You now look like tomato hyung!"

"Yahh!"

"Oh that's it, Yeol! Hyung, I'll hung up now ok? Bye!" before Byunghun could answer, Niel already hung it.

Byunghun hugged his phone and a wide silly grin crept on his lips.

He called me jagiya! Stupid!

A flying pillow hit his face and roughly bring him back to the earth.

"Yah! Dont smile like that, you creep me out!"

 

 

 

 


 

hey there! It's Christmas everyone~~

Have you heard Niel sings Last Christmas? If not, go click here! Niel has such a cute and y voice right? ; ; I wish he make a solo album ><

eumm, honestly, I've planned to not update for a week, and work at my other story. But I got a good respons in the last chapter. I'm so happy!! :'D Soo, I force my brain to write those chapters. And Judging from your comments, I have many ChangNiel shipper readers here hohoho~ 

pfft, actually I want do a triple update today. But for some reason, I need to canceled one chapter. It's a bonus chapter about Chunji. So now may be I will just do a double update ^____~

This chapter is special for Christmas. Though I'm not celebrate a Christmas, I'd say thanks to my friend Rebeca and google who gave me an advices so I could made this chapter :D And I really love a white tree Christmas!

 

and I'm spazzing so hard over this video >< NielJoe and ChunJoe *o*

 

A/n: next chapter I'll revealing Changjo's past. who's interested?