The Change

Dark Chocolate Love ♀♥♂

KIM JINJU POV-

When I woke up this morning I felt refreshed.

I did my usual routine, brush my teeth, put clothes on, eat breakfast( usually cereal), and then head out the door.

On the way to school, I spotted my classmates, and as usual they laughed at me being fat and ugly, and also about my sloppy fashion sense.

I was used to being made fun of. I never wanted to change because life is going to be the same to me. Ever since I got to experience what love is, the feeling of it and the wanting of the person made me want to change. So badly.

I got through school thinking about how I would change and how everyone would react to that. People would be mainly surprised and I would feel good about myself too. No more bullying and harassing. No more people saying I'm fat, and no more people thinking I have ugly fashion sense and ugly.

After school, I quickly ran to Mihyun because I wanted to quickly start our plan for 3 months.

I just had a sudden thought to myself. If Mihun is so pretty and she has a good fashion sense why aren't people her friends? Why does she only have me as her friend? I might as well ask her while we are walking to the gym.

I forgot to bring my gym clothes and Mihyun said it was okay. She told me I could borrow hers and that she has an extra pair.

She says to excercise for an hour straight, if you get tired only drink water. She also included that if I really wanted to lose all those weight you better get on it.

I wonder why the world hates fat people. It's not that we did something wrong to them. What if in another world fat people were beautiful? Aish, that would never happen eitherways.

*AFTER GYM*

*panting*

" JINJU! Are you tired?! " Mihyun screamed exhaustedly.

" Yea I am. I feel like barfing. " I screamed back.

I go to the bathroom to check if I got skinnier. Mihyun told me the results won't be that fast, but I just want to check. I go to the weights and check. UGH. I'm still the same weight. 175 pounds.

*RINGTONE*

" Yoboseyo, Jinju here. " I stated.

" JINJU! WHERE DID YOU GO? YOU DIDN'T TELL OMMA! " Omma screamed in the phone.

" Omma, I thought you didn't know since you're usually at the clubs. I said, " I thought I would cook for myself today. "

" Jinju, I didn't go clubbing today, from what you told me yesterday, I decided to be a good omma and do my duty as an omma, cook and stay home. " She said seriously.

" Okay omma, see you at home. " I said casually.

I suddenly felt happy and joyful inside.

Nobody ever listens to my reasoning and this is the first time my mom listened to me.

Just saying, I've always been jealous of my mom. She doesn't care what the world thinks of her. She is pretty and attractive. She gains all the old mans' attention. Wives get mad at her. But, she doesn't care a thing. I wish I could not care about what people thought about me. I wish, but it can't come true. Because I want a certain person to love me back. Sincerely. Without regrets.

I say bye to Mihyun and she says keep up the good work. I hope everyday can be today, with my mom cooking and me feeling satisfied with my life for once.

When I arrive home, all I can see are vegetables, tofu, and a little tiny plate of meat.

" Omma, what's right? " I asked, " Don't you usually cook plates of meat and little vegetables? "

" Today I saw your note to self. " She stated. " and it says to lose weight and keep low on the calories to be skinny. "

" I've always wanted you to feel beautiful and be healthy, but skinny. " She said. " But you got fat and couldn't control your appetiate, I didn't want to stop you because I was scared you would hate me. But, now I have learned the harder way of being a better mother, and how to limit your children on making wrong choices. "

" When your appa was alive, I was happy and satisfied with my life. When he died, I just shut down, and I couldn't control my behavior. She told me. " I wanted to return to my younger days and find someone just like your appa, but I couldn't. I guess I loved him so much I couldn't let him go. He was precious to me. My lover, my life. "

*Omma starts to cry*

She starts to say how she's sorry for going to the club all the time and not taking care of me.

I told my omma it's okay and I didn't blame her for it. If she told this earlier to me when I didn't know what love was and how it hurts, I wouldn't of understood her. I wouldn't forgive her either. But it's different now. I understand her feelings and how she felt. Now, I just want her to be proud and say that she has such a beautiful daughter. I want other people to say that my omma has such a beautiful daughter like me.I sincerely do. I want to make my mom proud to have me as her daughter.

I ate dinner( only ate tofu and vegetables ). 

Then I said goodnight to my omma and go to my bed.

I go to sleep that night with sweet dreams.

DAEHYUN POV-

A whole lot of drama happened today.

I woke up, brushed my teeth, dressed, ate breakfast, and went out the door.

I went to school trying to talk to Jinju and apologize to her. I'm not a bad person, but sometimes I'm a jerk. I can be arrogant sometimes, but not this time.

I see my girlfriend from school and I get scared. Really scared. I have made atleast 4 other girlfriends in this school. Is she going to accuse me of cheating? Cling on me? Shove her cleavage on me? Yell at me for not hanging out with her yesterday? I don't know.

She comes up to me and slaps me. " OUCHH! " I scream. " Why'd you do that for?! " I reason.

" You little B#$%^! " She said. " I found out you've been cheating with me with 4 other girls! " She shouted. " I saw you with that other girl yesterday kissing near the tree in the corner! " She included. " Are you also cheating on me with that Mihyun b#$%^?! " She exclaimed.

" What the heck! " I yelled. I was wondering how she found out about me kissing that other near the tree. I made sure no one was there and checked the surronding. Oh well, plan failed. " Fine, I WAS CHEATING ON YOU. With 5 other girls! " I screamed. " Also, why is Mihyun a b#$%^?!  " I stated, " She is nice and pretty, so why are you hating on her? " 

*My girlfriend broke down and screamed*

" YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH 4 OTHER GIRLS? AND WHY ARE YOU DEFENCING MIHYUN? "

" SHE TOOK MY OTHER BOYFRIEND AWAY WITH ME AND ALL THE OTHER GUYS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL! "

" THEY LOVED HER, WE WERE JEALOUS. "

" WE DECIDED TO MAKE HER INTO A LONER AND GO WITH THAT STUPID, FAT GIRL, JIJUN "

*Then she ran away*

What the f$%^ happened? Why is this happening to me? Was it because of Mihyun or the girl I kissed? I'm confused. Well, that is the consequnces I get for being a player. Oh well, going to cheer up my date by going to meet my other 4 girlfriends.

School ended with boredom and girls mad at me. Those other 4 girls knew about the incident today, and theybroke it off with me. WHAT THE F%^&! Now everyone knows I'm a player. Pssh, don't worry Daehyun, girls will still like your handsome face and come to you.

I ended up being a loner and going to my local bubble tea store. I gulp down blueberry milk tea( my favorite) and head out.

I kept thinking of making Mihyun my girlfriend and manipulating her. I'm not that evil right? I don't know. Since, Mihyun is always with that fat girl, Jinjun, I don't think I have a chance. Either Jinjun runs away after seeing me and Mihyun runs after or Jinjun runs away and Mihyun ignores me. Aish, I just have girl problems.

I go home that day ignoring my parents and slamming my bedroom door. I didn't want to deal with my family drama either.

After playing videogames, I get cozy and sleep.


NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE MY INTERESTING ONE. WATCH HOW JINJUN CHANGES AND SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN. TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN, TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS STORY, AND IF THEY LIKE IT TELL THEM TO SUPPORT ME BY MAKING AN ACCOUNT FOR FREE HERE AND CLIKING THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON L8TER.

DAEDAE-

HIMCHANNIE-

LOL, GETTING EXCITED YO~