The Beginning of Change

Dark Chocolate Love ♀♥♂

KIM JINJU POV-

beep beep beep beep

I woke up from your alarm it was time for school.

I hated school because you were harassed and bullied because you were fat and ugly.

How I wish I could look like your bestfriend Park Mihyun.

Right now it is 6:30 AM, and I have 30 min to prepare for school.

Suddenly, you received a text message!

I'm  not used to received text messages because I don't have any friends except Mihyun. So, I might as well think it's Mihyun.

Mihyun-Hey, what are you going to wear to school today?

You-I don't know, probably something simple. What are you wearing to school today?

Mihyun-Kekeke. I'm wearing this to school today. I hope I don't get bashed by the girls.

Omo. How I wish I could just look half as pretty as her.

You-OMG. It's soo pretty. Bet you you're going to catch all the boys' attention today.☺

Mihyun-Thanks bestfriend.(:

And with that, I head to school the place you dread the most.

When I arrive, it was time to go to class. I go to my seat, but in the process, someone trips me. I get up and my knees hurt. They laugh at me.

Then, the homeroom teacher announces that there will be a new student joining our class today. The teacher tells the student to come in, and when I saw the new student, I almost fainted. I have never seen a guy as good looking at him, and I fell for him at first sight. The teacher tells him to choose a seat, but I would never imagine that he'll sit behind you. OMO! I feel so happy and I have butterflies in my stomach. Is this the feeling of love? You didn't dare to look at him for the entire class.

DAEHYUN POV-

When I walked in the classroom, I introsuced myself to the whole class. The teacher told me to choose an empty seat, and I just found a seat behind a girl.

The girl never looked behind her, I don't even think she noticed.

I know I'm handsome and girls swoon over me, but why doesn't this girl talk to me or turn around to look?

Homeroom was so boring that I almost slept for the entire class.

After that, I go to my other classes and it was time for lunch.

When I arrived at the lunch area, lots of girls were telling me to go to their table and sit, they were all clingy girls who were desperate.

I went to find that one girl who didn't talk or look at me like all the others girl did and see what her problem was.

I found her at the corner of the room with her friend. They were alone and I sat down.

The girl seemed surprised when I asked her name. I could barely hear her, but she said Kim Jinju with her head down not looking at me. Is she just shy or does she hate me?

I noticed her friend and she was pretty. I decided to flirt was her by asking her basic questions, acting cute, and poking her.

Then I asked Jinju,"Hey, why aren't you looking at me? Do you hate me?" I said.

KIM JINJU POV-

I told Daehyun what my name was, and I was so nervous that I didn't dare look at him.

When I saw that Daehyun was flirting was Mihyun, my heart ached a lot. I didn't want to look at them or speak to them.

If I was as pretty as Mihyun, skinny and pretty, would he like me?

My heart cried when they were having fun talking to each other.

Then he asked me why I wasn't looking at him and that I hate him.

"No..." I said.

I couldn't speak the truth. I wanted to say, "DAEHYUN, I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH, CAN YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?"

But my heart ached so much that I had to say, " Daehyun, I love you so so much."

I think I just fell in a deep spell that I can't get out of.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my first chapter, I know it's not written good, so just bash me.  But please consider on subcribing me by making an account and pressing the subcribe button. Don't worry it's free!

DAEDAE-

Mihyun-(KIM SHIN YEONG)