jealousy

my heaven

Bom went straight home after the date she had with ji yong. she hurriedly run to the stairs but before she could ever take another step YG was behind her already. "Stop it right there, young lady." his icy voice gave her goose-bumps. she slowly turn around to see his father's gaze. "what now?" she said pouting. 
"You're with Ji yong, right?" he raised an eye-brow. 

"So what? i wanna see him, you can't keep me lock away in my world forever!" She shouted as she huriedly run to her room.
 

"BOM!" shouted YG but she ignored him. 


She went inside and locked the doors. 

"your world huh?" an unknown voice said. "who's there?" she whispered. then there was something from the dark corners of her room, slowly it walk towards her and the image of the man's face was clear as water... it was Seung Gi. 

To her horror she screamed out loud, "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" but Seung Gi coverd . "Shhh! quite down!" he let her go when she's already calm. 
 

"Why are you here?! you can't just-" before bom could finished, Seung Gi throw a pillow at her. "I'll help you see him everyday... but you need to date me before you go to him." 

"why would i do that huh?!" she shouted. 

Seung Gi just shrug his shoulders and went straight to the door, "Its your choice." then he went  out, leaving Bom speechless. 


                                   * * * *

wow! its  its been so long guys! XD haha i almost forgot my password and username. LOL anyway its good to be back, sorry for the late update. i know its very short but i'll make it up to you!