Jealousy part 2

my heaven

 

Jealousy- part II

 

It’s already late in the afternoon and she almost forgot that YG gave her two weeks to be with ji yong. 3 days has passed when she and YG talks about that matter.

I'll help you see him everyday... but you need to date me before you go to him." Seung Gi’s voice echoed inside her mind. What was he planning to do? She’ll be married to him any way so what’s the point of going out with him first so she can have a date with ji yong? Really, boys are hard to understand, same goes for girls.

She sighs. “What to do? What to do?”

she was startled when her phone rang. She hurriedly picks it up.

“Hello?” bom’s voice is shaking.

“Bom, its Seung Gi.” Said the voice from the other line.

How on earth did he get her number, oh wait….YG! The nerve!
“May I help you Mr. Seung Gi?” she’s already angry.
“Cut the polite crap! Let’s go out on a date!” his voice is full of energy, but he wasn’t asking her, he’s ordering her to go out on a date with him!

“What the-?” but before bom could finish, Seung Gi cut her off.

“I’ll meet you after 15 mins. Okay? Don’t worry you’ll be with Ji yong after you date me, see yah.”

“Hello?! Hello?! YAH!!!”  but Seung Gi hang up.

She thinks for a minute, it wouldn’t hurt, would it? Maybe she’ll be able to meet Ji yong afterwards.
She hurried taking a bath and changes her clothes, that Seung Gi is really something! Making her get ready in 15 min.?! He’s insane! She’ll make him pay, one way or in another!

After 15 min. Seung Gi’s already at the couch, sitting, waiting for her. She silently walk down the stairs, her eyes caught the presence of YG sitting across Seung Gi. She stops for a moment.

“I and Bom will be out on a date today, Sir.” Seung Gi said sipping from the tea cup.

“Oh! What a surprise! You have my full support young man.” YG smiled.

YG might not notice it, but bom saw the awkward smile from Seung Gi, He should be happy right?

Seung Gi saw Bom standing on the grand stair case of YG’s mansion, He stands up and so does YG who is smiling at Bom.
Bom look so lovely with her white strap less dress that shows her delicious collar bone.
“Oh, here she is.” YG said smiling.
Seung Gi winked at her and she slightly blushed.
“We’ll be taking our leave now, Sir.” Seung Gi grabbed boms hands and walk away.
“See you later, Dad.” Bom said without even looking at YG.

Seung Gi’s walking faster and Bom was unable to catch up so she jerks her hands off him. “Why are you in such a hurry?!” she said catching her breath.

“Oh, sorry, I was excited that’s all.” He slightly laughs. “Come on! Let’s go!” then again Seung Gi grabbed her hand and drag her to the car.

Bom and Seung Gi didn’t notice that the passed Ji yong before they could go out of the mansion.

“Bom?” Ji yong was confused, why is Bom with Seung Gi when they’ll be having a date later?

“Ji yong…” it was YG.

Ji yong who is holding a brown envelop looked at YG. “President…”
“What business do you have here? As you can see Bom went out with Seung Gi, I can hear the wedding bells already.” YG smiled with malice on his face.

“I didn’t come here for Bom, I came here for you! But a few moments ago, I saw something unwanted so I change my mind… maybe some other time.” He said with anger in his voice.

“What’s that you’re holding Ji yong?”

“A resignation letter, I’ll come by again.” He said as he leave.

YG smiled, “interesting….”



                            * * * * * * 
oh no!  Bom and Seung Gi went out on a date when Ji yong was about to resign from the music industry!? what to do?! :OOO