the promise

my heaven

 

Chapter III-

“The promise”

 

She jumps at him and hugged him very tight. “Don’t you ever do that again Ji yong-ah!” she’s still crying. “Do what?” he asked; Ji yong was lifting her, his arms were wrapped around her waist and her arms around his neck. “You didn’t answer my calls; I thought you’re leaving me already.” She looked at him straight with those teary eyes. Ji yong let her go and scratch his head, “Oh, I forgot to bring my phone. I left it at home.” He grins. Bom move her face closer to his and … PUGS!!!!!!! She head Ji yong.

“Ooww…!” Ji yong wined rubbing his forehead. “w-why did you do that?” he’s still rubbing his red forehead. “Oh !” he added. “First, that’s for not looking back when I was calling you back at the recording room, Second for not bringing your phone and making me worried.” Counting her fingers, she sticks her tongue out. “Go to hell YOU!” shouted Ji yong. “Oh! No worries, you’ll be going with me.” She laughs. Ji yong’s expression became serious, “Speaking of hell, the devil already knows.” He said calmly ignoring the pain on his forehead. Bom automatically knew what he was talking about. “What should we do?” she hugged him but never left his eyes. “Don’t worry, I’ll think of something.” He kissed her forehead lightly. “You can’t give up on your career Ji yong-ah! You can’t! You’ve been dreaming being a singer since you’re a kid, I can’t take that away from you.” She started tearing up. “We’ll think of something bunny.”  He kissed her tears. “Tears are salty aren’t they?” he laughs.”I want to tell YG that we’re officially dating.”Ji yong hugged her tightly yet gently. “Are you with me Bunny?”He asked. “Yes.” She hugged him back, enjoying the scent coming out of his body. “Ji yong-ah, don’t leave me ok?” she sounded as if he’s about to leave her. “Even in the deepest part of the darkness I will dig in just to be with you.” He promised to himself and also to his lady. Bom move away a little raising her left eyebrow. “Since when did you become so corny?” she giggles. Ji yong covers his face with his hand as he blushed. “Awww… G-dragon is blushing, now where did I put my cellphone?” she began searching for her phone in her green pouch. “YAH!” Ji yong shouted still covering his face. “Stop it you!” he tried snatching her phone away as she focus it on him. “Aww, so cute; your ears are red!” Bom giggled as Ji yong covered his ears with his hands. “LUCKY!” shouted Bommie who took a picture of Ji yong covering his ears. “Yah! I told you to stop it didn’t i?”He covered his face once more. “I’ll post this on my twitter.” She save the photo and put the phone back to her pouch. “Hey, YG will be mad at me.” He fixed his brown hair that went out of place. “Ooh… right.” She let out a sigh. “Well, I think I have to keep this for myself.” She smiled and pinches him on the cheeks. “Let’s go back.”She pulled him as she walks. “We’ll talk to him about us tomorrow.” He squeezed her hand as they head out to fight for their love.  

 

****

i think this chapter is too short, sorry about that; my sister is very fired up to watch fate stay night,  well, i'll try updating the next chapter sooner or later. ♥ 

 

-bom001