“Engagement”

my heaven

 

Ok… so this image up here is a little teaser on what might happen in the future for Bom and Ji yong. :D

 

Chapter IV-

“Engagement”

As Bom went home, Hyun Suk (YG) was there waiting for her, sitting in his executive desk; hands on the table.  “Dad…”looking at him with hatred in her eyes. “You have a guest?” she pointed at the guy who is sitting on the couch opposite her direction. “Yes, well this is Mr. Lee Seung Gi.” Hyun suk stand up and introduce the man who looks like a business man in his jump suit. The man stands up and bows his head, Bom who hesitate a little bow her head. “Why do you need me here for?”She raised her left eyebrow. “Take a sit first.” He pointed out a vacant couch across the couch were Seung Gi was sitting. “No thank you, I’d rather stand.” She said irritated. “PARK BOM! SIT DOWN THIS INSTANT!” Hyun Suk was now serious, mad at her perhaps. She can feel his anger up to her bones. Bom’s scared whenever her dad evolves like that. She takes a sit but farther away from her dad and from the stranger. Hyun Suk sighs as he sit back to his swivel chair, Seung gi also sit. “What is it this time dad?”She asked impatiently while tapping her hands on a table. “Mr. Seung gi and you are already engage.” Hyun suk smiled. Bom slam her hands on the table and stood up. “YAH! Who are you to chose whom should I marry?!” if Bom can spit out fire, my god, the whole place would be burning right now. She’s angry, mad. She wants to squeeze her father’s neck right now.  “Watch your manner’s Young lady.”Hyun Suk said calmly, giving her a warning. “Watch my manners? HAH! I’m not marrying anyone else, except Ji yong!”She shouted. Seung Gi stands up “Ms. Bom, I’m giving you time to know me, I don’t want you to jump into this marriage.” He bows and looks at Hyun suk. “I’ll be taking my leave now sir, until next time.” Seung Gi shook hands whin Hyun suk. “Thank you for your time Seung Gi.” Hyun suk watch him as he went out of the room and silently shut the door. “Bom, I don’t like your attitude a while ago.” He sits in his chair again and began to check papers on his desk. “Who wants to marry someone they don’t love huh?” she slams her hands on his desk, looking at him with teary eyes. “You’ll marry Seung Gi weather you like it or not.” He demanded. “What if I don’t?”She said wiping off her tears. “You don’t have a choice bommie, I’ll destroy Ji yong’s life and his career.” That’s it! Bom reached her limit, she grab the cup with water on his desk and SPLASH!

“Don’t you dare?!!”She hissed Hyun suk took a hanky out of his pocket and began wiping the water on his face; he reached the intercom and called minho, his personal assistant. “Minho-ah, prepare me a new suit.” He ordered. “Right away Sir.” Minho said on the other line. Hyun suk looked at Bom, “You have two weeks to think about it Bom. Two weeks. You may leave.” He waved his hands in sign for her to leave the room. Bom stormed out of the room and head to the garden. “What should I do?”she wiped her tears. “We still have 2 weeks left, that’s it then. I’ll let him know how much I love him in two weeks, and then I’ll marry Seung gi and head out of the country so that he can move on easily.” She took a deep breath and tried to smile, but tears started running out of her eyes again. “Oh god, stop.” She cried and cried.

 

*****

once again, i think this chapter is too short... T.T hontou ni gomen nasai...

next chapter will be G-Bom moments.

chapter V- "memories" 

 

-bom001