a daughters anger

my heaven

 

Chapter II:

“A daughter’s anger”

Bom walk inside the mansion, her dad was sitting on the sofa sipping his coffee and by the looks of it he’s waiting for her. “You’re late young lady.” His cold voice gives her Goosebumps. “Hey! Dad,” She kissed him on the chick lightly. “It’s already 8 o’clock in the evening and was that Kwon Ji yong’s car a while ago?” he raised his left eyebrow. “You bet dad! I was on my way home when I saw his car, I ask him to take me home.” Bom lied. “Ji yong is my favorite son in the YG family Bommie, you know that. I don’t want to hear rumors about my son and my daughter going out, arasso?” he said coldly ignoring her excuse. She nod her head. “Go to your room now, eat dinner after you change.” He ordered as he stands up and head to his office.

She pouted her lips and head to her room. She shut the door and picks her cell phone from her pouch and dialed Ji yong’s cell phone number. “Hello?” the voice on the other line. Bom giggled, “Bom-ah?” he asked, Ji Yong sounds very sleepy. “Ji yong-ah, Saranghae.” She smiled sweetly. “What is it?” he yawns on the other line. “Nothing, I just want to hear your voice before I go to sleep.” She giggled again, she can hear him chuckle. “I’ll be seeing you tomorrow right?” she sounds very lonely… longing for him. A moment of silence before he answered, “Sure, I’ll see you tomorrow at the recording room, same time.” At last he answered. “Ok! good night Ji yong-ah.” She waited for his response but instead she hears him snore. “aww… my GD must be really tired, sleep well babe.” She hung then jumps on the bed and closed her eyes.

The next morning the alarm of her phone went on. It’s already 7:30, Ji yong will be at the recording room at 8. “Oh god,” she murmured. She’ll be 1 hour late. Ji yong arrived at the recording room; he was shock to see YG there. “President, you’re early today.” He bows his head and takes his leather jacket off. “Take a sit Ji yong-ah.” YG said and Ji yong pulled the swivel chair, while YG sits on the couch. “Is there a problem president?” Ji yong started to ask, checking his laptop. “So how are you and Bom?” Ji yong froze for a moment; he’s thinking how to react. He felt that cold sweats are flowing down on his temple. “Oh, still the same.” He wasn’t lying, he manage to calm himself. “What do you mean still the same?” YG raised his eyebrow. “Then what do you mean How are you and bom?” he asked with a little sarcasm on his tone. “You’re sharp Ji Yong, here’s the thing… I don’t want you and my Bom to hook up.” He posed for a moment, Ji yong who is busy on the laptop turn to YG with a glare on his eyes. “What do you mean?” Ji yong asked. “Well, let’s negotiate shall we? You’re contract with YG entertainments will move its expiration 7 yrs from now, just keep your distance on my Bom.”YG smirk. “What?”Ji yong clenched his fist. “And if not, even you’re my favorite Son; I’ll ban you to YG entertainments and I’ll make sure you’ll never have a chance to be a singer again.” YG sit up straight. Ji yong stood up “Are you threatening me?” he lost his calmness. “You hear me right Ji yong.” He smiled. Ji yong stormed out of the room, grab his leather jacket and head out of recording room; as he was walking he didn’t notice Bom who just greeted him. “Ji yong-ah!” she shouted but he didn’t look back. “Leave him alone Bommie.” She turned around to see who it was and was surprised to see her dad. “Did you make him mad dad?” her eyes are full of accusation. “I just made him a choice Bommie.” He walks down on the stairs and walk towards her. “Chose what daddy?” she asked eyes are still accusing. “…you or his career.” Yg said as he was about to pat Bom’s head when she automatically shove off his hand. “Keep your dirty hands off me!” she hissed, unable to control her anger. “Since when did you learn to shout at your father?” he shouts back. Trying not to let her tears go, she walks away. “We are not finish talking yet young lady! We’ll continue this discussion at home!” Yg shouted as she walks out of the building.

She was crying so hard, didn’t know what to do. She keeps on dialing Ji yong’s number but no answer. She doesn’t want to lose him, nor did he. She ran and ran and went to the park where she and Ji yong used to hangout of have a picnic. She sits under the blooming Sakura tree, crying. “Ji yong-ah… where are you?” she murmured in her cry. “Oh, don’t do that bunny; you’re making things complicated for me.” She hurriedly turns to see who owns that voice. Her heart skip a beat, it’s her Ji yong… her beloved Ji yong. 

 

****

chapter III will be out tom. :) 

i might update this a little late because k-pop culture fest is coming and i'm so busy with my costumes and school stuff... >.< 

but still... G-bom FIGHTING! :D 

 

-bom001