The Bloody Grantee (1)

The Brilliant High

This saturday night case will be horror case, kekeke....Are you ready? :D

 

 

Taeyeon just came to her classroom when she saw Sunny, her classmate, busy. Class was full of students. Most of them were busy with chit-chatted. That morning was really beautiful. Bright and clear. But when she saw Sunny, she knew that there’s one student that didn’t enjoy the morning. 

“Homework, hm?” she asked while put her bag and sit. Sunny nodded. She’s a cute girl with curly black hair.

“Mmm,” she answered without looked at Taeyeon.

“Ah, you really. You should do it yesterday,” Taeyeon shook her head.

“Yeah. But I forgot it. I saw movie till midnight,” Sunny kept write.

Taeyeon sit and looked at her watch. Still 10 minutes before the class started.

“Done! It’s done!” she heard Sunny yelled happily. Taeyeon shook her head once again.

Sunny turned her head to see Taeyeon.

“Hey, don’t you hear the newest news?” she asked with enthusiastic face.

Taeyeon grinned. Sunny was really a gossip girl. You can ask who the most active student in the school is and everyone will point at Sunny. She heard everything. Gossip, news, rumor, everything. She’s New High Gossip Queen.

“What?” Taeyeon said without pay attention. Sunny smiled widely,

“A girl finally found the book! In the library!”

There are much urban legends in New High. A legend about the missing teacher, haunted classroom, and many more.One of the legends is the most famous. The legend of a mysterious book. A mysterious book was hidden in the library for a long time. A really scary book. It’s a student yearbook. From year 1970. The legend said that the book contained a photo and identity of a mysterious girl who died in the end of 1970. Those who looked at that photo will feel an eerie feelings. So one of the students at that time wrecked the photo until the face in the photo damaged. But still it made every people scared. So the librarian at that time took the book and hid it. No one knew where it is. Until now. Many students tried to find it but they failed. The librarian really tried to hide the book in the place where only she knew about it.  

“Ah, it must be a hoax,” Taeyeon still not interested. Sunny shook her head many times,

“No, no! It’s true! It’s really true now!” she tried to convince Taeyeon,

“It’s Min Jung from class 2-B!” Sunny added and Taeyeon surprised. She knew that girl. She’s the head class of 2-B. As long as Taeyeon knew, she’s diligent and smart. Every teachers like her.

“Eeeeh? Really?” Taeyeon surprised. She finally paid attention to Sunny. Sunny nodded many times. She was so glad that Taeyeon interested.

“Yes, yes! The rumor spread very fast!” she said.

“Oh wow...” Taeyeon shook her head.

“Tell me more,” she added and Sunny added.

“OK. So Min Jung found the book. There’s a hidden drawer in one of the book shelf in the library. Aigoo, a hidden drawer! You know that there’s a bunch of speculation about the place!”

Sunny was right. From 1971 until now, there are so many speculations about where the book was hidden. Many students had their personal speculation. Someone who don’t believe that the book still in the library believe that the book buried below the ground. Meanwhile, someone else believed that the librarian hid the book in the old storage, behind the school because no one ever entered that place. Everyone said that place is haunted.

“Eeeh, a hidden drawer?” Taeyeon surprised. Sunny nodded.

“Mm,” she said.

Suddenly the class turned crowded. Everyone stood up quickly. Sunny and Taeyeon surpried.

“What’s happen?” Sunny asked her friend. Her friend answered in hurry,

“Min Jung came!”

Sunny quickly stood up too and hit the table until Taeyeon surprised.

“Let’s meet her too! I must not miss the news!”

Taeyeon followed her until in front of the class. The corridor was so crowded with students. A girl looked moved inconveniently. Sunny quickly grabbed her hands and kept her from the crowd. She dragged her to an empty room.

Min Jung looked tired. She’s a cute and sweet girl who wore glasses. She looked grateful to Sunny.

“Oh my God, thank you, Sunny!” she smiled widely but Sunny didn’t reply.

“Tell me about the book!” she said and Min Jung’s face turned sullen.

“Ah, I should know that you won’t drag me without a reason,” she said. Taeyeon looked at her,

“So, you really found the book?”

Min Jung nodded.

“Of course,” she answered. Both of Taeyeon and Sunny held their breath.

Aigoo...” Taeyeon was so surprised. Sunny looked at Min Jung,

“How it happened?” she asked. Min Jung sighed.

Aigoo, I must through this every...”

“Please tell me!” Taeyeon stopped her and begged to her. Min Jung looked at her,

“It’s simple, girls. I just came to the library to bring back the book I borrowed before. I helped Mrs. Jung to brought back the book to the shelf. Mrs. Jung is old, you know. I don’t think she must work...”

“To the point, please!” Taeyeon and Sunny stopped her and Min Jung rolled her eyes.

“Ah, really...OK. So I helped her. She put the book to the shelf but she slipped and her hands hit the shelf. The books fell down to the floor and when I want to put them back...I saw a hidden drawer there, like a little door, you can imagine that, right? Behind the books. You wouldn’t know if you don’t take the books,”

Taeyeon and Sunny hel their breath once again,

Omomo...” Sunny touch her cheeks. Min Jung nodded,

“So surprising, right? I still don’t believe it until now...” she said.

“Then, you opened the drawer?” Taeyeon asked and Min Jung nodded,

“Yes...and that how I found the book...” he finished her story.

Taeyeon and Sunny looked at each other,

“So creepy, Sunny...” Taeyeon said and Sunny nodded. Then suddenly Sunny remembered something,

“And...and the photo. Did you see it?” she asked. Min Jung shook her head quickly, she looked frightened.

“No, of course no! I...I just took the book and Mrs. Jung knew what that book is and...and she’s so surprised. She took the book but before she able to hid the book, the other student in the library saw it and...and it became a big stir,”

Taeyeon took breath while Sunny still looked at Min Jung,

“And where’s the book now?” she asked. Min Jung shook her head once again,

“I don’t know. Oh please don’t ask me about that book anymore! I can’t erase that creepy memory, urgh...I still remember the feeling when my hands touched that book...” Min Jung’s hands trembling.

When Min Jung left, Sunny, who still looked curious, looked at Taeyeon,

“Tae, we must find that book!” she said and Taeyeon surprised.

“Heeeh? No, absolutely no, Sunny,” she said quickly and Sunny annoyed,

“Why not!”

Taeyeon shook her head once again,

“I believe that there’s something that better to left behind,” she said and Sunny clicked her tongue.

“Ah, ckckck...Don’t you feel curious?” she asked and Taeyeon looked at her.

“Sunny,” she said firmly. “I don’t wanna do this,” she continued and Sunny sighed.

“Just once, Tae. I promise, If we don’t find that book, I’ll give up,” she raised her hands. 

Taeyeon sighed,

“Huh, really...” she looked at Sunny. Sunny started her aegyo to her and said “please, please” many times. Taeyeon rolled her ball,

“Ah...Alright,”

***

Victoria looked at her cellphone.

“Where’s she? Really!” she sighed. The school already ended and it started empty. She tried to call Taeyeon once again but Taeyeon didn’t pick it up.

“Ah, eonni!” she annoyed.

Suddenly someone grabbed her hands. She was so surprised until she recognize the culprit.

Eonni!” she surprised. Taeyeon brought her to an empty corridor.

“Why...” she started to speak but Taeyeon stopped her quickly,

“Psst, Vic...Listen,” Taeyeon put his finger to . “You already know about the news, right?”

Victoria nodded,

“Do you mean Min Jung eonni that found the yearbook?” she asked and Taeyeon nodded. Victoria looked at her and then suddenly saw Sunny.

“Sunny eonni!” she surprised. Sunny smiled to her. She walked to her,

“Listen, Vic. I have an idea. I want to see that book,” she said and smiled while Taeyeon rolled her eye ball.

Victoria closed with her palm, shocked,

Omo! Why you want to do that, eonni?”

“She’s curious,” Taeyeon explained. Victoria was still too shocked to replied.

“But...”

Sunny smiled,

“But what? It’s so interesting! Everyone will know that I already see the photo!” she looked excited while Taeyeon rolled her eye again.

“Really a gossip queen,” she said and Sunny’s face turned sullen.

“Look, we’ll see the book and the photo inside it,” Sunny continued. Victoria frown,

“How?”

Sunny smiled. “I already have a guess,”

They walked along the school corridor. New High has beautiful corridors, with high ceilings and pillars. Their steps made echoes to the white stone floor. Sunny walked to the third floor and suddenly Taeyeon realized,

“Headmaster office!” she surprised and Sunny nodded.

“Yes,” she replied and both of Taeyeon and Victoria looked at each other.

They arrived at the front door of headmaster’s office.

“But the key...” Victoria said. Sunny put something from her pocket.

“Hairpin!” Victoria surprised. Sunny tried to unlock the door. She tried many times but she failed. Taeyeon felt impatient,

“Give it to me,” she asked and in one minute, the door opened.

“Uwaah...” Sunny and Victoria looked amazed.

The headmaster office is a luxury room. It’s has high-class design, with beautiful ceiling lamp, bucket seats, and big windows with golden curtains.

“It must be here,” Sunny said and she searched the drawer table in front if the headmaster chair. Fortunatelly, the headmaster didn’t lock it.

Sunny held her breath. Taeyeon saw her expression and she understands.

“You find it,” she said and Victoria surprised.

Omo...”

The three of them looked inside the drawer. They saw an old book there. A really old book, old and faded, with dingy cover. Time already disappeared it color but Taeyeon sure the color was black before. All of the New High yearbooks have black cover.

 

The book’s title said: New High Yearbook, 1970