"Seungska the.. Pig"

Am I Mrs. Lee Seunghyun or Mrs. Kwon Youngdon?

After we danced, 2NE1 sang Ugly and Hate You.

I didn't learn the dancesteps so I took a step behind and sat down with Seung-Ri.

Sigh.

"Hey, I saw you there. You looked amazing! Fantastic! Glorious." He waved his hands in the air. "Bom ratatata, tatatatata, beat!"

I knocked his head. "Thank you, you pig."

"Mwuh?~" Seung-Ri pouted. "Me? A pig? I'm too handsome to be a pig, right?~"

I laughed at his cuteness. "Pigs are handsome, but then what are you? A elephant?"

"Hey! I'm not an elephant.. I'm too big to be one." He folded his arms, and was still pouting. "And are you saying that those pigs from Angry Birds are handsome? What?"

I smiled. "Oppa, these glasses make you old."

Seung-Ri stared daggers at me.

"Old? That's what you think of me? Old?.."

"I said, take off your glasses. They look old."

He still continued to stare.

"Fine." I took a deep breath. "Do you want to hear a story about how I love T.O.P and not you?"

"WHAT?! You don't like me?! You like TOP hyung?!" Seung-Ri exclaimed loudly.

I knocked his head again. "Yah, you pig. Stop shouting."

From my point of view, Seung-Ri was acting sad again, and bented his head down.

"What are you thinking about, Seung Ska?!"

Seung-Ri looked up. "My name's not Seung Ska!"

"I hate you." I immediately chirped, without knowing that Seung-Ri was dripping... sweat.

Seung-Ri wiped his sweat. "I hate you too. And it's so hot in here!"

"Hahaha. Who told you to wear three shirts and a jacket."

"Hey! It was cold inside the dorm! We have air-conditioners in there, you know! I didn't even notice that for sitting backstage so long will make you sweat like a sweaty manmanman."

Seung-Ri continued to wipe his sweat. "Aish.."

I took out my tissue packet, and took a tissue paper.

"Take it." I shoved the paper into his hands.

"Only one?" He said softly.

"Take it or leave it and sweat like a sweaty manmanman." I replied.

Seung-Ri took a deep breath. "Fine, old nagging lady. When you will be aegyo?"

"Bwo? Aegyo?" I was confused.

"Aegyo means act cute. When will you act cute in front of me? I feel attracted to girls like that." Seung-Ri answered.

"So you didn't like me." I put my fingers on my chin.

"Valerie-ah.." He puffed his cheeks.

When he said that, 2NE1 already had finished their performances. I was amazed by how quick they performed.

"Woo! Good job, girls!" CL said to the other members of 2NE1, in English. "And you guys too." She continued, pointing at the dancers.

"So, what do you think of our performance?" CL said, facing us.

"Ah! Awesome.. and cool, and.. awesome! Very good! I love it!" Seung-Ri replied in English.

CL laughed. "Oh, you. What do you think?"

"It was awesome and amazing. I really like the dance. Can you teach me sometime? I wanna go dance with y'all. You guys are the best dancers I have seen in my whole life. And your songs are like.. Wow!" I replied with enthusiasm.

Minzy smiled. "Thank you," She bowed.

"Thanks for you encouraging reply," Bom bowed. "Not like others."

Seung-Ri looked around. "What? Me?"

Young Deuk came in to join in the conversation. "Yep, you. You little grinding spectacle-faced playboy jerk. It's you, alright."

Dara giggled.

"C'mon, girls, let's go back. Valerie, follow us. And leave that Seunghyun here." CL said, as she dragged me over.

Seung-Ri was surprised. "Hey! Where you goin'?! I wanna go back too!"

We went outside to go back.

But of course, Seung-Ri was following us. So, we got back into our cars, and by the time, it was almost 6:30.

"Harumph." Seung-Ri twisted his mouth.

In the car, I would no longer smell his perfume, mainly because he sweated a lot.

"Hey, who was your first crush?" I asked him.

"And why should I tell you that?" Seung-Ri said immediately. "I'm like a stranger to you, right?"

"No. I'm just asking."

There was a moment of silence.

Suddenly, the car stopped.

"Sorry, guys! The car has a flat tire! You should get home with other car! I'll call them." The driver said to us.

"Oh, don't worry. I have a car. Sorry, ajjussi, for this." Seung-Ri scratched his head. "C'mon." He dragged me by putting his left hand on my shoulder.

"And where's your car?" I asked him.

Seung-Ri smiled. "Here." He pointed at the blackest, shiniest and prettiest Lamborghini I ever saw. It was so clean.

"Woah," I almost drooled over this beauty. "Where'd you get it?"

"Bossie gave me this. He's so awesome." Seung-Ri laughed. He took out his glasses and put them in his pocket.

He then took out his shades. "Get in." Seung-Ri opened the door.

So, I got in, and we talked for a while, talking about how he met his crush, blablabla.. But soon, we got home and we just went back into our dorms.

By 8:00, I was having a headache and Young Don fixed it up for me by putting ice on a towel. And I put it on my head.

"So, how did it go?" Young Don asked.

"Good, I was nervous. Panicky." I replied to him, with my throat sore.

"I see."

"Seung-Ri was there."

"What?"

"Yeah. Seung-Ri was there. And we enjoyed the performance." I said, calmly.

"I'm going to sleep." Young Don said, closing the lights and layed on the bed.

"Wait!" I said. But to no avail, he was sleeping already.

I sighed, then went to the bathroom to finish my own 'errands', and slept on the bed.

I thought of Young Don. Is he that really jealous? And why didn't he come for today's live performance?

I don't know this question's answer, but I'm really tired right now. So..

Goodnight.

----------

My writing skills got worse. How do you like it? More Seunghyun + You (Valerie)  parts for now. Yeaaa. I know you like Seung-Ri, don't lie. U: I'll update sometime later.

-Ritastic

And it's Seung-Ri's lucky day today.