"It's only the first day and it's already a mess!"

Am I Mrs. Lee Seunghyun or Mrs. Kwon Youngdon?

"Welcome to YG Entertainment!" The YG Entertainment boss, Mr. Yang Hyunsuk said to me, with a big bright smile.

"She's a trainee?" A mohawk-haired Taeyang walked in the room. "She almost looks like a new singer." He smiled. I smiled back at him. Soon, a panda Seung-Ri came and followed Taeyang. "How old is she?" Seung-Ri asked. "19 going on 20," Mr. Yang Hyunsuk said.

"That's pretty young!" Seung-Ri said.

"Cool, a new trainee." A cool, dark and soft voice came across the room. It was none other than T.O.P. Behind him was G-Dragon, and behind G-Dragon was Daesung. "She's 19 going on 20," Seung-Ri said to T.O.P, G-D and Daesung, repeating what Mr. Yang Hyunsuk told him.

He then quickly went in front of Mr. Yang and whispered, "Get more female trainees, okay?" Mr. Yang laughed. "So, anybody seen the Kwon twins?" He asked in curiosity. Nobody answered, because nobody had seen them. "Looking for us?" A voice, which sounded like Kwon Youngdeuk filled the room. Two twin figures came out of the dark. The first thing i noticed was that the younger twin was looking at me and not the others. I wonder why..

"Where have you been?" Seung-Ri asked the twins. "We've been waiting for you." Young Deuk scratched his head. He thought for some seconds, and then quickly responded. "We went to the.. toilet."

"Toilet? That's the best you can say?" G-Dragon said.

"Okay, okay, we went to practice, alright? Sheesh." Young Deuk replied to him.

Young Don smiled at me before looking to Mr. Yang. "Lemme guess.. a trainee? Looks cute. Very cute." Seung-Ri's face was red.

"Yah! Don't steal my girl! I took her first, you know?"

T.O.P, Taeyang and Daesung snickered.

"What? I'm just sayin' that she's cute," Young Don said back. "I know that you're secretly flirting with her in some sort of way, right? Don't you think i don't know, alright!" Seung-Ri was... furious. I didn't know why.

"Oi! I'm not flirting with her! I'm just saying that she's cute, and she's cute in her own way, and what makes you think i like her anyway?" Young Don replied fiercely back.

"Boys, boys, boys... Calm down! It's only the first day and you're already fighting about her!" Mr. Yang shouted. "Seung-Ri! Do you like her? If you do, then go express your love for her, then! Why would you want to go through this pain of death by ruining your friendships?" I was stunned.

"Ah, forget about these nonsense that's going on right now," Young Deuk said to me. At the background i could hear Mr. Yang shouting very loudly. Poor him.

"Does this happen all the time when a female trainee comes here?" I asked the fellow older brother twin.

"Yep, but not all the time. Sometimes it changes the argumenters to T.O.P with Taeyang, Daesung with Seung-Ri, blablabla. I'm sure you should know it when you come here more often. You get to hear it lotsa times. But when they get a male trainee... Booo." Young Deuk whispered.

Poor Young Deuk, always in the middle of everything. Hahaha!

"C'mon, let's forget about these people, let's go and meet 2NE1. There you can learn some kickass moves, baby!" Youngdon said to me.

I giggled.

Alright, 2NE1.

Here we come!

-------------------------

And this comes to the end of Chapter 1. I hoped you liked it! I know it's short, but it's what i can do because the next chapter's going to be long. And now, i shall go back and read more fanfics because i am wanting to improve. Tell me what do you think of this Chapter in the comments. Thank you and have a nice day! :D! -Ritastic

Edit: Heck with it! I'm going to write another chapter, fast! :P