Final

Only You

 

***Verdana & Italic font stand for flashback

 

She looking up in the sky while tears keep running on her cheek. The sky is dark seems like the weather also know her feeling. Seating on the bench, alone while pulling a letter into her chest  and crying. That’s one of Yoon Mi did every weeks. This is the place where Yoon Mi and Minseok met before, the place where Minseok started to fall in love with her. Its happen when Minseok spilled his ice cream on Yoon Mi’s lap.
 


“Oh my God, I’m sorry!” Minseok says, keep bowing to Yoon Mi.

“Look, my dress is dirty because of you!” Yoon Mi sighing while trying to get tissues from her bag. Minseok gives her a handkerchief to wipe the ice cream on Yoon Mi’s dress. She takes the handkerchief angrily while glaring at Minseok.

“I’m so sorry that I was so careless. I should look in front while walking.” Minseok bowing again to Yoon Mi. She bites her bottom lips, feeling pity toward Minseok. She was too harsh toward Minseok. It was her fault too.

“What do you want me to do as long as you forgive me?” He adds carefully, making Yoon Mi back to the reality.
“What about treat me an ice-cream too?” She smiles, showing her dimples. 
“Of course! You sit here and I will buy an ice-cream for you.”

Yoon Mi laughs and nods after. They are sharing the nice moment together at that time even it was their first met but it looks like they already met for a long time.

 


Tears keep rolling down, she sniffing the air while hugging the letter. It was the last letter from Minseok to her before they broke up. The day after tomorrow suppose be their third anniversary and they will celebrate their anniversary together. Go shopping, eating, cuddling, snuggling while Minseok keeps saying sweet things about her the whole day but not for now. It’s been 5 months already after they broke up. Minseok already achieved his dream as an idol now. At first, everything is fine until he got sasaeng fans around him while his company banned him from keeping in relationship and Yoon Mi made a decision to break up with him.

“I don’t know why I still love you until now. I should stop loving you but I can’t.” She wipes the tears with her hand.

“Yes. I should stop loving you, missing you and start to hate you now. We never meant together. I feel stupid why I fall in love with you at the first place. I should stop myself from the begin.” She holds the bracelet tightly while whispering the words to herself.

 

***

 

“Hey, you don’t deserve Minseok! He is an idol now! Stop disturbing him!” She wakes up with the annoying message while checking her phone. Sometimes she doesn’t know how sasaeng got her number. She already changed her number for about nth times. She sighs while reading those hatred comments toward her. Suddenly, she bursts into tears. She misses the old Minseok. She misses the good memories with Minseok.

“I hate you! I hate you! Heart, please stop harassing me with all Minseok’s love. I’m trying to hate him now!” She screams while throwing the pillows away. Dragging the knees and hug them.

“We should stop seeing each other from now. I don’t think I can go through all of this. You are an idol while I’m not. Sasaeng keeps disturbing me for the whole day and I’m tired, Minseok-ah.” It was their first meeting for this week. They rarely seen each other after Minseok debuted as an idol. Yoon Mi at that time try to walk to her room, Minseok grabs her hand and hugging her tightly.

“Are you sure, babe?” Minseok says, her hair while whispering to her ear. The hairs on her neck stand up as a shiver dances down her spine. Yoon Mi freezes, she feels safe in Minseok’s arms. She just nodded while hugging Minseok.

Minseok loose the hug, wiping her tears.

“I guess we need a break.” He says.
“Let’s stop seeing from now on.” He adds after, turning around and walking to the door. He stops then turns his head toward Yoon Mi.
“I love you, babe” He smiles.

In the next morning, Yoon Mi’s mom gives her surprise wakes up while saying she got a letter from Minseok. She rubs her sleepy eyes after gets up.

Her hands are trembling while opening the letter.

 

Dear Sunshine,

 

Please keep smiling while I’m not around. I will miss your laugh. I will miss your smile. But I will keep all memories about you in my heart. Don’t worry I still love you. We just taking a break right?

 

Your Love, Minseok.


She keeps kissing the letter while tears are running down to her neck. She already started to miss Minseok.

***

Today was her first day as a photographer in a new company. She packs every single things she needs to bring to her workplace. Since today suppose be their third anniversary, Yoon Mi wears the bracelet that Minseok gave to her for their first anniversary. She smiles as she touches the bracelet.

As she arrived at her workplace, she can see a man that looks like Minseok. “Aish! I should stop dreaming. That’s not him.” Her heart whispers.

She walks into her workplace and suddenly she sees Minseok is looking at her.

BANG! All things that she holds fall down to the ground.

“Oh my God! Yoon Mi, are you okay?” One of her helper asks.
“I’m okay. Don’t worry.” She says as she takes the things on the floor. She takes a glimpse of Minseok.

 


“Why he looks so calm?” She thinks. As they getting ready for a photo shoot, Yoon Mi keeps looking at Minseok but Minseok never looking at her. She let out a deep breath.

“Unnie, are you okay? Why are you keep looking at them? I know they are hot.” Hye Rim, one of her helper giggles while saying. Yoon Mi gives a thin smile to her.

She try to keep herself calm and doing her works until lunch time.

 


While everyone is going out for lunch, Yoon Mi keeps looking on Minseok’s pictures in her camera. Suddenly, someone grabs her hand and pushes her onto the wall.

“Ouch!” She screams. That man is hugging her tightly until she cannot breathe. It was Minseok. She can smells his favourite perfume that actually it was perfume that she gave for his birthday last year.

With all her might, she pushes Minseok away and slaps him after.

“What are you doing?! You are not suppose hug me in the public! Besides, we are over!” She yells toward Minseok. As she walks away from Minseok, Minseok grabs her hand.

“I don’t care if we are in the public or private place. I miss you! Do you know how much I suffer missing you? Do you know how much hatred I got after broke up with you? Do you know I cried every night, missing your hug, missing you kiss me before sleep?” She hears croaky voice as Minseok says. She turns around. Minseok is crying as she staring into his eyes.

 


Yoon Mi bursts into tears while she hugging Minseok.

“You are the one that leave me!” Yoon Mi says, hitting his chest.

All of sudden, Minseok kisses her passionately, hugging her waist and not letting her go. He pulls his lips away, wanting some air.

“No. I never said that I want you to leave. I just want a break. I know you are stress since sasaeng keeps disturbing us. But, I promise to myself that I will take care of you, my sunshine.” He gives a sweet smile to Yoon Mi as he kisses her forehead.

“I love you.” Yoon Mi whispers over his ear.

 

 




P/S: so how the story? DO SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT ^^