Krisho & Chenlay

Bedtime Bugs

 

Joonmyun hummed to himself as he tries to figure out what song was playing in the background. He found himself being easily fascinated by this thins called television and it's many channels, as they call it. Before this, he was too busy worrying about the pack but now, he had free time to keep up with the human world. Luhan was also a great help, by providing answers to most of his questions.
  He was watching a show about some woman who almost died from pregnancy but was saved by being turned into a vampire. Secretly, Joonmyun, wondered what poor human thought vampires and wolves would easily make a treaty just because a few of them are friends. Plus, imagine, imprinting on a vampire, let alone a baby vampire. That's like being a e.
  He shook his head, disappointed, humans and their delusional thoughts. They have lots more to learn about creatures such as himself. But the music is charming and sweet. The thought of someone waiting for you that long is endearing. He wonders if his mate would do the same thing.
  Hearing a crash somewhere in the back, he decided to just shut off the television and give up. It's hard to think when there are two wolves arguing quite loudly, even if they were in another room.
  He got in his room, and took his sweet time changing into his sleeping clothes. Being off duty, he now no longer required to go check on the younger ones. Though he probably should. He got himself into bed, facing away from the door. He barely shut his eyes when the room door slammed open. He could hear his mate's heavy breathings and grumbling.
  "How could he?"
  He could hear the door shut.
  "How could that bloody brat underestimated me?"
  He could hear the soft thud of a shirt thrown to the floor.
  "I have been an alpha longer than he is!"
  He could feel the bed dipped slightly.
  "How dare he questioned my authority? My power?"
  He felt a warm body pressed against his back, an arm wrapped around him.
  "He was as bad as you were."
  Joonmyun sighed, knowing it was no use pretending to be asleep. He turned around to face his mate, noting how Yifan looked annoyed.
  "He's my brother, what did you expect?" He muttered, placing a quick kiss on the elder's lips.
  "He should be grateful that I even offered my help."
  "Don't growl at me," Joonmyun said, frowning. He still didn't like it when Yifan does that. That was still part of him, regardless his status.
  Yifan sighed and kissed his forehead, then his nose, ending it by touching his lips. He smiled softly, enjoying the pace before his inner wolf decided to deepen it.
  Joonmyun pulled away, when he felt something prodding his lips.
  "We have a long day tomorrow," he reminded Yifan. "I have to walk when I teach the young ones how to forage food."
  "It'll serve them right when you can't," Yifan muttered nuzzling into his mate's hair.
  "Goodnight Yifan."
  The wolf in him just wants to rip off the younger's clothes and just release his anger. But Joonmyun is his mate, a mate he worked hard for. And because of those stupid butterflies and tingly feelings for his mate, Yifan knows he won't, can't hurt the younger.
  "You're lucky I love you."
 
***
 
Jongdae is shy and funny. When he whines, his voice gets slightly higher. He's proud and thinks the corner of his mouth is his distinct feature. He's self conscious but never act like he cares much for what other thinks. He's willing to listen but never willing to 'burden' others with his own problems.
  He's keen, confident, and is willing to go through many lengths just to get what he wants. These are only few of the many reasons why Yixing fell in love with him. He tries to remind himself why he fell in love and how it was wrong to wake the younger up.
  Yixing likes to think himself brave. He's not afraid and forced others to shower with him, and neither does he squeals during horror movies. He's also a hunter, which means gory stuff doesn't scary himself as easily.
  But as he lay on the bed facing his green faced mate, he began to question himself. This is his mate, Kim Jongdae, not some green monster out there to get him. This is just his mate in a green facial mask, sleeping next to him. It's completely unnecessary to wake the younger up just because Yixing wants him to wash the stupid green off his face.
  Yixing quickly turned his back towards the younger, trying not to let his imagination take over. He remembered how things and words of a certain brunette lead him to this situation.
  That night, he cursed the name of his mate's new best friend, Byun Baekhyun.
 
***
 
Tadaa! Haha, what'd you think? KrisHo was longer because I had a whole background story on them played in my mind. But I'm still struggling to finish the first chapt, and ideas kept coming in. Then this Drabble collection happened.
I've started to grow ChenLay and wish someone would write more on them.
I've realized some of them are not even sleeping habits. Not really anyway. But meh, I'm almost done anyway. Just two more to go.