Baekyeol & Hunhan

Bedtime Bugs

 

Baekhyun was never one for cuddles. He liked his private space, he enjoyed it. Unfortunately, his mate doesn't feel the same and immediately burst through the bubble that was supposed to be personal. Baekhyun quickly learned to never go to bed the same time as Chanyeol does.
  The younger would immediately wrap an arm around him and throw a leg over to keep him from leaving. He tried and he tried to pry them off, but somehow the hold on him got stronger till he was completely pinned down. Baekhyun tried to tell the younger to let him go but the latter just kept on pretending to be asleep.
  After a while of futile attempts for release, Baekhyun gave in and leaned in towards his mate. He could feel Chanyeol smiling into his hair when he did.
  "Idiot."
 
***
 
Luhan is curious, this Sehun knows even before they mate, when the older was just a stranger to him. He would do whatever in his power to find the answer to whatever ridiculous question that crossed his mind. He once had decided to see if they truly have the cleanest river bank, by sneaking into a foreign territory.
  Luhan was just lucky he didn't bump into Jongin when he did. He would've been killed instantly. Jongin wasn't exactly forgiving after what happened between Joonmyun and Yifan that rainy night. 
  Nowadays though, Luhan is interested in the advantages and disadvantages in having of having a mate. One of his many questions is to figure out how to dominate his alpha mate. There are many ways apparently, courtesy of Baekhyun, most of them ually.
  Now, Luhan is even attacking him while he's asleep. Sehun is constantly awaken by touches, suggestive touches that got him hard and pounding into his mate.
  Unfortunately, the other members didn't appreciate the results. The two were constantly scolded about the noises they make. Sehun refuses to take all the blame, but being the alpha did have his costs.
  From then on, Sehun tries to keep a safe distant from Luhan every night. This was proven a challenge for him each time.
 
***
 
Hunhan ended up longer somehow. I can't control the surge of inspiration I get while each Drabble I guess.
apologies for any grammar or spelling errors. I didn't bother to check it.
three more coming your way ; chenlay, Kaisoo and Krisho. Which one are you anticipating?
guess who's the alpha of the pack.