It's fun !!

My 12 Charming Princes ♥♥♥

Then , the rest of EXO member come toward to the dance room accept Chen and Xiumin because they want to buy some food for them..

Suddeny , all of EXO member come and entered the dance room ..

 

EXO : Yo~ Kai !! What  are you doing?? It is fun??

 

Kai : *smile towards to them*

               

 

Kai : Yo ~ Guys !!! Whatsupp?? Hahahah !!

 

Then Luhan see that You is sit at the edge of the class .. And all of them say hi to you .. Then, Luhan come close to You like to ask something to You..

 

Luhan :  Hya, Ji eun - ah !! What are you doing here?? Why you stay at the class now?? And with Kai?? *look into your eyes*

                   

 

You : Actually , Kai asked me to accompany him at the dance room .. That's why I'm here !! *and You wink at Luhan*

                   

 

Then , Luhan feel very ashamed when he see You winked at him .. He also think that you are like him... Then , he smile cutely at you .. 

 

Luhan : (Why Ji eun winked at me?? Did she likes me ?? Oh,no !! My face become red !! God, please help me now !!)

                    

 

Next , After you finish talking with Luhan. all members of the EXO friend see Kai dancing and sitting beside you. They cheered after seeing Kai dance is so interesting.

 

After that, all of you go back home and say goodbye to each other .. And this is the happiest day that you're ever had with 12 Charming Boys in the school..Your so lucky to be EXO's best friend .. 

 

That's all for today's update.I hope you all enjoy reading.Please subscribe and comment. I love you all. Annyeong. ^_^