Introduction 2 (◕ᴥ◕)

My 12 Charming Princes ♥♥♥

Later, You stepped into the school with a happy heart and he continued to go to the teacher's room to fill the form entry school.

Upon completion of filling out forms, You looked around at her school.Next, he saw some 12 boys who are happy to play basketball in the courtyard of the

school. You saw one of the boy plays mercurial with his friends.

 

You is increasingly complacent see them playing basketball. Suddenly, one of the boys look a person who is observing them from afar.

Thus, the boys go to You to ask and greeted him. You  doesn't  know  there a handsome guy behind You, then she turned back and falling.

Then, a guy helped you from falling to the floor. 

 

You : Huh? forgive me. I didn't deliberately make you so ... I also do not know that you were behind me.  Mianhaeyo !! *shame*

 

Kai : N.. N.. No ... its Okay ... After all,  just fine ... poor of you when you're clothes is dirty. *also shame*

 

You : Kamsahamnida !!  :)

 

Kai : Hahaha.. welcome .. actually, what is your name??

 

You : M... m.. my name is Lee Ji eun ... nice to meet you .. *smile*

 

Kai : Wah !! Your name is so nice..  and my name is Kai .. Nice to meet you ... *smile*

 

Kai want to tell something, but the bell was rang !!

 

RRRRiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg ~

Later, the bell rang signifying it's time to get into class.

 

 

You : Kai-ah, it's the time to me get into the classroom ... annyeong !! 

 

Kai : it's okay ... Annyeong !! can we meet again?? 

 

You : Yes , sure ! *smile*

 

Kai : *smile happily*

 

Then, Kai's group that are have 12 members  namely  EXO, shouted at  Kai from behind .  This makes Kai shocked then dropped.

Later, other members of the EXO  laugh  at Kai because it's funny when see Kai falls to the floor and make them maniacal out loud .

 

Kai : Waeyooo??? why you do that to me???

 

Chen : because, I saw you like such a man that in love. What are you talking about with a beautiful girl just now? *troll face*

 

Kai : N... N.. Nothing !! I'm just ...*scared to told the truth*

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun : Just what?? do you like her??

 

Kai : Anneyo !! We're just friend !! ...*relived*

 

Kyungsoo : It's okay ... let's go to the class .. if we are late, our teacher will mad all of us..

 

Kris : But, wait !! Where is my Ace ?? *worried*

 

Luhan : Your Ace are with me right now..  because Sehun want to play with Ace..

 

Kris : Jinjae?? Okay, but you must be careful !! 

 

Sehun : Okay, Hyung !! *play with Ace*